Chapter 1

Happily

Chapter 1

Emma was highly intelligent and a very altruistic person. Overall, she was very kind, even to those who were rude and unkind to her. Life was too short to be rude to those who are bitter with themselves and others.

The brunette enjoyed art and music, she found them to be an excellent sense of self expression. Life without the arts would be dull and grey, so the idea of living in Seoul seemed a perfect chance to her.

As the taxi pulled up outside of her cousin’s music shop, Indie Music. Emma quickly hopped out with a backpack slung over one shoulder and oxygen tank in the other hand. The driver had already retrieved her suitcase from the trunk, sitting it on the curb for her. Before the taxi pulled away, Emma walked over to the driver’s window and pulled out her wallet.

“How much do I-I owe you sir?” She asked in broken Korean.

“That’ll be ₩76,000” the driver answered nicely.

She puled out the required amount in cash, with a little extra for a tip, and gave him a warm smile. “Have a nice day.” He took the money, giving her a weak smile, before pulling away.

Blowing the air out of her puffed cheeks, she studies the surrounding area before looking up at the quaint little shop…her new home.

 


 Indie Music: