The Night

Unbreakable

The loud music were almost heard outside of the tall building. A long line were made at the entrances.

A girl with black long sleeve shirt stand in front of a big guys that are trice her size. She take out a black card holder and show them her ID.

“Passed” He said as he open up the door. She nodded with a smile pasted on her face and enter the building. On the inside, it’s full with people coming from all direction, dancing in the middle of the room, shouting were heard, girls and boys flirting with each other. Music were blasted to the full but it did not make the girl annoyed. She make her way to the bar nearby and sit on the vacant chair. The bartender came close to her

“What is the most recommended drink that suit me?” I ask. The bartender look at me with a sweet smile.

“Negroni will suit your more.”

The epitome of summer drinking: sweet, sun-kissed, and refreshing huh. I guess I love that.” I replied. He nodded and started to mix the drink.

I threw my view on the dance floor. Bobbed my head, following the rhythms of music.

“Your drink my lady.” The bartender were back and offer me the drink.

“Thanks.” I take the glass and take a small sip from it.

“Never see you here. Is it your first time?” He asked.

“Yeah. It’s my first and last time.”

“Why last? Is it not fun?” He asked again a bit confuse.

She let out a small chuckles.

“I like it. But I don’t know for how long I will stay here. I might go far away.” She said.

“Oh I see. You’re going somewhere huh. That sound nice.” He said. I take the glass again and emptying the glass.

“I’m gonna have some fun over there. Thanks for the drink tho.” She winked and make her way to the dance floor.

-Her POV-

“Let’s have some fun” I mumbles as I enter the dance floor. Slowly I move my hips and body, following the music. I put up both of my arms and move it freely. I bump into few people and some of them try to dance with me but I just ignore it. Ten minute passed as I dance, suddenly I feel some presence on my back, trying to dance close to me. A pair of hand were put on my hips as they try to pull me closer. I didn’t do anything and letting the person do whatever they want. The attraction are strong. I grind my back body on the person.

A really tall guy huh. I thought as I can sense the person behind me. His hand were wrapped around my waist as I hear him breathe on my neck.

“Alone my lady?” He asked with a lil bit husky voice. I let out a small chuckles.

“Yeah, want to keep me accompany?” I asked back as I turn around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Damn this guy is so freaking handsome!

He smiled.

“It’s an honour for me.”

We both laugh.

“You sound like a prince charming.” I scanned his face. I can feel the butterfly in my stomach.

“Then you’re a Cinderella. I’m coming to save my princess.”

“Take me somewhere where we can be alone.” I said to him as I peck on his lips.

He smirk. He pulled me out from the crowd to a nearby stair and enter the lift to the floor 15. We walk for a few minute until we arrive in front of a black door. He open up the door and pulled me in. I were trapped between him and the door. He scanned my face.

“You look so cute. How old are you princess?” He asked while sniffing and kissing my neck.

“Just turn 20 today.” I replied. He stopped as he take a look at me again.

“Happy birthday princess. Got any wish?” He said with a charming smiled.

Goshhhhh! I will be fine if I die now. This guy is so ing hot!

“Bring me heaven?” I said naively making him laugh.

“You’re so cute princess. Too cute that it make me want to lock you up in a room.”

I pulled his face closer to me.

“Then try to do it I guess.” I said and kissed his lips. He gladly accept the kiss and pulled me up and carried me to the bed. We parted for a while as he throw me on the bed and then he trapped me again between his arms and kissed me hard as he enter his tongue inside my mouth. His hand slowly make his way to his shirt and his shirt. I bit my lips as he uncovered his body. He help me to take off my clothes.

“Is this your first time?” He asked. I bit my lips again and nodded slowly.

“Are you sure you want it with me?”

“Yeah, it’s not like I’ll get this kind of chance ever again.” I replied. He chuckles

“You’re one of the weirdest girl I’ve ever met. Then, I’ll give you the most unforgettable memories tonight for your birthday present.” He look deep into my eyes.

“Yes please.”

“Before that, there’s one thing you should know and do.”

“What?”

“Kris Wu Yifan. That’s the name that you will scream tonight.” He said with a smirk plastered on his face before our night begin.

**************************************************

I put down the small paper on the table as I watch the sleeping Kris. I caress his cheeks.

“I hope you found the one that would love you limitless because my love for you will froze for this moment.” I peck his lips and leave the room slowly.

-END POV-

-Kris POV-

The phone went on and keep on ringing.

I let out a loud growl. I try to reach out to the phone on the table.

“, can’t stop calling me?” I cursed as soon as I answer the phone.

“Aww, did we interrupt you moment dragon? I just want to remind you that we got a lunch meeting today. And nope we can’t cancel it. So bring your here before lunch hour okay.” The other guy on the phone said and ended the call before I could replied.

“ you Baekhyun.” I said and put the phone back on the table. I lay back on the bed and try to pull someone beside me.

Empty.

I turn around and look at the empty space beside me.

“Where did she go?”

I look around and see nothing to show me that there should be someone other than me. But then my eyes glued on the small yellow paper on the table beside my phone.

I take the paper and read it.

 

A Cinderella must go, it’s a spell that can be undo.
Goodbye prince charming.

Love: Cinderella.

 

I let out a big sigh.

“I told you to stay right.” I said while laying on my back, still holding the paper. I pull the pillow the she used and buried my face on it. Her smell still there. I missed her warmness, the girl that I first met.

Then my eyes open up, as I remember something.

“Her name. I didn’t ask.”

I let out a loud growl.

“Stupid me!”