final

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock*
Minjoo groaned in her bed.
She shuffled under the blanket and reached for her phone at the bedside table to check for the time.
"2:00 am, what the hell!?" 
*knock knock* 
A knock was heard again and Minjoo swore she was going to kill whoever interrupted her beloved sleep.
She got up from bed still half asleep wearing her fluffy bunny slippers and went towards the door.
"Chaeyeon!?" Minjoo now fully awake was shocked and confused to see her girlfriend at her doorstep.
"Are you French?"
"What?"
"Cause Eiffel for you" Chaeyeon grins and leaned in to Minjoo wanting a kiss but Minjoo immediately put her palm on the blonde's lips as she smelled the alchohol on her girlfriend's breath and Minjoo could feel her girlfriend's lips forming into a pout.
"You're drunk" Minjoo stated as she pulled Chaeyeon inside her apartment before closing and locking the door.
"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by your beauty" Chaeyeon said lovingly and Minjoo can't help but blush.
'She's drunk alright'
"Come on let's get you cleaned up" Minjoo said as she picked some fresh clothes for Chaeyeon to wear and pushed the blonde inside the bathroom.
Minjoo grabbed some extra pillows and blankets for Chaeyeon to use later when the bathroom door swung open.
"Yah, tie your shoes! I don't want you falling for anyone else" Chaeyeon slurred and quickly kneeled down to where Minjoo is and proceed to tie her "shoes".
"Chaeyeon-ah, these are slippers and they're bunny ears not shoelaces" Minjoo explained giggling.
But Chaeyeon ignored her and continued to tie Minjoo's "shoelaces" mumbling a soft "don't want you to fall for anyone else besides me" 
"There!" Chaeyeon stood up looking so proud and Minjoo can't help but chuckled at her adorable girlfriend.
"Now that you ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter