Four

Antipodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Siwon drove while occasionally glancing to his side, the beautiful man was playing the game and put his foot on the dashboard, "We arrived ... Oh, ... There are your fans gathered" said Siwon, Yesung looked out, "Just dropped me here" said Yesung, Siwon drove aside the car and pulled Yesung to a quick kiss, "Yaah .. How dare you!" Yesung shouted, Siwon laughed, "I'm out, thanks" Yesung said while wearing his mask, Siwon raised his thumb.

           Yesung walked quickly hoping the fans wouldn't recognize him, but his thoughts were wrong, several greetings were heard. Yesung nodded and slowed down several times due to receiving letters and gifts. The beautiful man tried to smile behind his mask, he bent before entering the elevator.

          The beautiful man breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator looked empty and stepped in but suddenly a hand held the elevator door and entered. Yesung tightened his mask and looked down, he glanced at the pair of legs that were backing him, "Long legs.." he thought.

          When the elevator stopped and opened, he stepped out and glanced a little into the elevator, he was very surprised when he saw the tall man who was a glasses fanboy who was seen when he and Siwon walked on the Han river.

          Yesung put the things in his hands and pockets, he found a baby blue colored letter and put it on the table, after opening his coat of the beautiful man sitting on the couch. Actually he never really read a fan letter except when he didn't know what to do, not all fans wrote good things.

          The beautiful man leaned back on the couch, and opened the letter,

I am God in you

I want to touch you, get to know you closer

We already know each other, right?

We are meeting now

I want more than that ...

I want to be one with you

~JYH~

          The beautiful man raised his eyebrows, "This letter is y if it comes from my partner, but it's rather creepy if it comes from someone I don't know" he murmured, Yesung looked around and pouted, "Shouldn't Sungjoon Hyung go home?" he murmured as he stepped into the room and prepared to take a shower.

          By just wearing a robe, he lit a cigarette and brought the cellphone closer to his ear, "Hyung .. Where are you? Quickly go home" Yesung said, a laugh sounded, "Sorry, Sungie... I have a sudden job, go to sleep first" said Sungjoon from across telephone, the beautiful man hung up, then came a message, Yesung saw a video that came in and he opened it, "Damn.. Why did she send it at a time like this" Yesung muttered and saw a video of one of his dancers y dancing.

          Yesung has a few back dancers who accompanied him when he performed, they thought he was a shy cute man, they always seduced him. Heechul, his manager always reminded him not to get involved with the crew and the fans, they would be happy to 'share' as Heechul said.

          Yesung his cigarette and exhaled it. The beautiful man saw his contact and called someone, "Hyung .. I'm alone" Yesung whined, "Haissh... I'm looking at the editing process of your shooting... Where's your Daddy?" Heechul said with a chuckle, "Heebongie .." Yesung whispered, "Haissh .. Don't make a sound like that, I shudder, try to go to bed early ... Anyway, tomorrow afternoon we have a magazine photo shoot" Heechul said and hung up, Yesung pouted.

          "Alright, I can get through this" he muttered while taking sleeping pills and drinking them. Yesung put the headset into his ear and dropped his body to the bed, the beautiful man hummed and his body began to feel light, his vision foggy.

          Suddenly he felt something cold tracked his bare leg, he shuddered, no ... he didn't believe in ghosts, he knew this touch, the shape was like a palm, "Has Sungjoon Hyung come home and tried to tease me?" he thought, he decided to enjoy this, when the hand opened his robe and something wet kissed his shoulder, he wanted to moan but no sound came from his lips, the lips his back, "Aah .. Wait, Sungjoon Hyung .. Please don't leave hickeys, Aah ... Nooo" he thought.

          Yesung gasped until he sat down, "Ooff ... Is it morning?" he murmured, he looked to his side, Sungjoon was still asleep, the beautiful man saw himself still wearing his sleeping robe.

          He remembered his dream last night, Yesung stood up and approached the big mirror, he opened his sleeping robe and slightly lowered it, "Oh .. No" he murmured when he saw the hickeys on his back and sighed, "Hyung .." he said while sitting on Sungjoon's thigh, "Um .." Sungjoon answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter