Two

Antipodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           PD-nim who was sitting in the front turned around, "Please prepare your camera, we start recording" said the man. After putting down the script, Leeteuk guided the conversation, "Annyeong, yeoreobun ... Today we start our program, so ... you can see, we have gathered and prepared a surprise for the Seoul young people on the Running Idol" Leeteuk said, "Yeeii.." shouted the casts while clapping.

           "Hello, D & E ... Please greet your fans at home" Leeteuk said, Donghae clapped his hands, Eunhyuk looked at him and gave a gesture but Donghae just smiled, "Let's talk, Hae" Eunhyuk muttered, "Weather today is good, isn't it?" said Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun rolled their eyes while Yesung giggled behind Kyuhyun, "Annyeong, I am Eunhyuk from D & E and he is Donghae. Today we are very excited to surprise visitors, how about you, Hae?" Eunhyuk said, "Of course I'm excited, we will have a good performance" said Donghae.

           Kyuhyun directed the camera and waved, "Hi .. I am Kyuhyun and specifically for this event, Yesung and I will duet" said Kyuhyun, Yesung peeked from Kyuhyun's side and waved, "We will show our best, fighting" said Yesung. "Yaa ... I'm also excited" said Leeteuk, "Hyung ... Why don't you sing?" Eunhyuk asked, Leeteuk grimaced, "I'm your Mc, the most important position, you know" said Leeteuk, "Yaah... That's cheating, Hyung" said Kyuhyun, "Yaah... If I sing, I'll steal everyone's attention on this show" Leeteuk said, they laughed and clapped.

          "We arrived ... Please get ready" PD-nim said, the five of them came out of the van and headed to the waiting room for the performers, "We must open our disguise" Yesung whispered to the camera he was carrying, then opened the mask and jacket, he saw the crew guiding Leeteuk to get on stage, a shout from the audience is heard, "Yesung-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi's duet, please to get ready" said the crew, Yesung nodded, they saw Leeteuk coming, Yesung handed the camera to the staff and they got on the stage.

            After singing, they got off the stage cheerfully, "Good appearance, I enjoyed it, Kyu" said Yesung, they smiled at Leeteuk who got on stage. Yesung and Kyuhyun see D & E getting ready, "Fighting!" Kyuhyun shouted, the four of them laughed. After the D & E performance, they got on together to greet fans and say goodbye.

           In the waiting room, they had dinner together while recording, "It's like our lives while in the dorm before we debut" said Leeteuk, they nodded. They are agency partners who are trainees together, until they debut according to their talents and choices.

           After saying goodbye to the crew, they returned to the hotel to prepare for filming tomorrow. "Good work for today, thank you ... For tomorrow we will filming in three places, one at the morning in the restaurant and two shows, please take a rest in each room," said one staff member, they bowed and walked to follow their manager, "How are you?" Heechul asked, "I'm fine, Hyung" Yesung answered with a smile.

            They entered the room with a double bed. Heechul put down their suitcases, "Take a shower first ..." Heechul said, Yesung nodded, "Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter