Here Come's Trouble

I Love my Enemy

A/N: finally after xxx hours, I’ve finished the next update. So here it is.

 

Riku’s POV

 

Not again! I don’t plan on having another heated debate with that CREATURE, before she could arrived I better get out of here…and FAST!!!

 

“Done already?” Teppei asked, pertaining to his lunch

 

“Hai, I just remembered that I still have matters to attend to regarding my previous school records.” And without second glance, I made my way towards the rooftop’s door.

 

Right after closing the door…

 

*bogsh* …Here I am standing, facing the person I’ve been trying to avoid and to top it all her friend messed up with my uniform by spilling her milk.

 

 

This should be my lucky day! -à *insert sarcasm here*

 

Before I knew it I’ve already said something I can’t take back.

 

“Where’d you think you’re looking at you careless freak?” I scolded her despite seeing her scared face. Girls were great pretenders I know it’s just her way so I can spare her.  All of them were like Chiqui, they don’t deserve my sympathy.

 

“I----I---I’m---s---so-sorry Riku-kun, I didn’t mean it.” Tomoka explained as her tears were starting to form.

 

“How will you compensate for this, tell me?”

 

“Hey, she already said sorry, isn’t it enough? Besides it’s an accident.” Kumako protest but I just ignored her.

 

“You’ll wash it or else I’ll---“stunned and unable to move, I felt something cold pouring on me.

 

“Or else what?” Kumako said while she pulled Tomoka behind her.

 

“You NOISY LITTLE CREATURE! What’d you think you’re doing?” without yelling, I don’t know how I can still contain my temper but one thing’s for sure I wanna strangle this BRAT.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I just cleaned the spilled spot with this *shows an empty can of PONTA*”

 

This CREATURE really gets on my nerves.

 

“You crazy CREATURE, you’re gonna pay for this!”

 

“Oh yeah? Hear, take this bill it should be enough to cover for the laundry cost. I’m already paid so see yah!” “Let’s go Tomoka I’m famished.”

 

Without thinking, before she could grab that door… I pulled her collar and claim her lips.

 

1

2

3

4

5

60 seconds

>///<           à Tomoka

@_@           à Kumako who forgot to breath

 

 

 

Badass, I know!

 

 

“Speechless? Well what can I say to someone who doesn’t even know how to kiss? FIRST TIMER? Remember we’re not done yet, you messed with me I’ll ruin you’re life.”

 

 

Still astound, I left the two dumbfounded.

 

On second thought, it’s not that bad, might as well enjoy it…

 

 

 

Meanwhile, still on the rooftop

 

Kumako’s POV

 

SILENCE~~~~~~~~

 

“What’s with the two of you? You barely touch your lunches.” Teppei asked worriedly.

 

I think I just died, the mere fact that I’ve been kissed is something I can’t digest easily. It’s like my ity was taken away as well. T^T Huhuhu

 

 

“We’re fine, maybe just tired.” I lied, like hello I can’t tell Teppei what happened. That scumbag, good for nothing transferee will taste my sweetest revenge.

 

“Right, there were lots of paper works that needs attention.” Tomoka added to make my excuse more realistic.

 

“I see, you two were working hard as committee officers. How about I’ll treat you to karaoke after class? Teppei suggested, completely falling to our excuse.

 

“Sounds fun! That’s a great a idea to unwind and FORGET THINGS.” Tomoka said meaningfully.

 

Argh!!! That DEVIL, that’s my FIRST KISS for crying out loud. It should be special and memorable but now it’s something that should be forgotten.

 

 

Ka-chan, I wasn’t able to fulfill our promise… SORRY~~~

 

 

TBC

 I’ll try to post update once every two weeks. Well, hope you’ll like it. And don’t forget to leave your comments. GOD SPEED!!!