Change your ticket

Change your ticket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Watching you get dressed messes with my head

​​​Take that bag off your shoulder

​​​​​​Come get back in bed we still got time left

This doesn't have to be over.

 

 

Sehun gets irritated every time he sees Luhan packed his bag to go back to China because he knows it will take a very long time for them to meet again. This is what he hates the most after being happy for weeks, spending time with each other and at the end of the day they will part again and say their goodbye temporarily to get back to the real world. 


"Luhan baby, please come back to bed, I want to cuddle more" 


Luhan roll his eyes and stopped packing his bag to look at him "Sehun you know I don't have much time left. If I go back to bed and cuddle with you more, I will miss my flight, and you know I can't do that." 


Luhan gets back to fixing his bag while Sehun groaned and pulled the blanket towards him. He chuckles because Sehun acts like a child.

 

 

And you say it's hard to keep a secret

Girl don't leave me all alone in this hotel

And these shades can hide us from the streets yeah

One weekend I'll promise that I'll never tell

 

 

Even thought he was already used in their situation he still can't stop being sad because at some point they need to get back in hiding their relationship and be apart again with him working on Korea and Luhan in China. He can't stop thinking what did they do wrong to be in a situation like this.


"Why do we have to hide like this? Why do we have to suffer? Why do we have to struggle just to be with each other? What's wrong if we love each other? Is it a sin to follow your heart? Are we doing something wrong?" Sehun asked while frowning.


Luhan stopped what he was doing when he heard Sehun suddenly blurted out some questions. He walks back to bed where Sehun lay, he sits next to him and caresses his cheeks while saying "You know why?". 


"I know, but sometimes I just want to tell them that I have a boyfriend who I love so much every time they asked me if I'm dating someone," Sehun said while holding Luhan hands. 


Luhan looked straight into his eyes and said "You know we can't announce to the world that we're in a relationship. It will ruin your career, and I can't take that if it happens, especially I saw how you work so hard to achieve what you have right now. 


"It will ruin your career too. And also I know how hard you went through just to be where you are right now." Sehun answered back. That makes Luhan look away from Sehun eyes and decided to just stare at their holding hands.


"Until when are we going to hide like this? As if were some kinds of criminals" Sehun asked.


"I don't know Sehun," Luhan replied almost like a whisper.


"But I'm getting tired of this Luhan. I want them to know you are mine and let the world see how happy and in love we are with each other"  Luhan is trying hard not to cry because he knows how both of them are suffering from their situation.


"Sehun we already talked about this"  


"I know Luhan b-but "He didn't get to finish what he was about to say when Luhan put his finger on Sehun's lips.

 
"Can we not talk about this now and just enjoy our time together?" Luhan said while looking directly into his eyes. He still actually wants to say something, but he just released a deep sigh and just agreed with Luhan. He didn't want their talk to end with an argument and part with misunderstand so he just let it go.

A long-distance relationship is hard to maintain and both Sehun and Luhan know that. There comes a point in their relationship where they almost gave up and decided to just end it because of their situation.

Their one simple phone call turns into a misunderstanding that escalates to the heated argument that lead to their break up. Both of them are tired and stress from work. Both of them can't control their emotion, and just let their hot headed and pent-up emotion takes control their talked. They regret everything they say after their call ended an hour ago and know what they did was wrong, but for now they just want to let it past and let them cool for a bit.


But both of them realized that they can't live without each other after only a few days of their break up. After a few days of missing Luhan, he calls him when the ringing stops both of them answered at the same time  "I'm sorry!  Please, let's not break up." Both of them stop and laughs at their actions, "I'm really sorry Babe I didn't mean to pour my anger at you that day I was just tired and exhausted from work, and I can't even hug you cause y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter