Plot Drops

β€” 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇: closed ;;
There’s a Secret In This Place
Plot Drop #1
March 28, 2019: Rp Plot #HEARTH_FINDTHEMISSING

SCROLL

CAMPERS! Attention! A few of our beloved friends have gone missing while on their own missions.. We fear that the Other Side has gotten to them and need to find them quickly (!!!) before the worst we fear happens to them ..

Three groups have gone missing--at once--but in different parts of the world, and their last reported whereabouts are Las Vegas, USA, Barcelona, Spain, and the Java Sea, near Jakarta, Indonesia.

A group of three campers--Lillian Paige (Demeter), Harrison Li (Tempestes), and Jason Zakharchenko (Horus)--were assigned to find and try barricading the portal to the Other Side that was found in a Las Vegas casino. It is unknown as to which casino it is.

The second group was a team of two identical twins--Lauren and Daphne Jung (both Artemis)--who went to Barcelona to investigate reports of suspicious activity. In the latest report that I received from them, Lauren and Daphne reported an army of turned demigods (converted by the Other Side) who were planning to create a portal into the Other Side in Barcelona. We have no other knowledge of what is happening in Barcelona.

The third group--Victor Blackworth (Poseidon), Louis Hemphries (Thoth), Dylan James (Sobek), and Carl Shoemaker (Apophis)--have recently reported distress signals to me, and I am under the impression that two of their teammates, Carl and Louis, have been spies for the Other Side this whole time! I hear that Carl and Louis are coercing them to join the Other Side, and they need your help to fend off their attackers!

Assemble your teams and go as quickly as possible! They need your help, and do your best to spare the lives of your fellow demigod brethren! Return the converted ones to me so that I can purge them of the darkness that poisons their minds.

NOTES ON PLOTTING

Teams are of any size. Your character can also go alone and meet up with any other campers searching for the missing demigods if they'd like. Up to you.
Use the appropriate tag for your post at the top of the starter: #HEARTH_FINDTHEMISSING_VEGAS #HEARTH_FINDTHEMISSING_BARCELONA #HEARTH_FINDTHEMISSING_JAVA

You are free to design this mission/NPCs in any way. If there is character death (NPC or one of your characters), TELL THE BASE. If you would like to create new plot drops based off of your character's situation in the mission (Request back-up/Report conversion/etc), TELL THE BASE.
If you judge that the mission has been completed (whatever that means to you), TELL THE BASE + send in the thread's link.
SEND ANY MAJOR UPDATES ON THE MISSION TO THE BASE so I can note it down & future rp members can see.

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN PLOTS

Character development. Not everyone has gone on missions before and also working with a team of demigods who not everyone knows can be a new experience. On that note--TEAMWORK would be nice to see.
Acknowledge the new culture. Each of these cities are very distinct and not all the characters will have gone there/speak the language.
Fair distribution of plot. Each demigod should have an important role, and it should not be one character using all of their powers while the other(s) does/do nothing. Everyone should also be contributing to how the plot develops.
These missions are dangerous and demigods will get hurt--acknowledge this reality no matter how powerful your character is!
Requesting back-up/reporting conversion would also be very cool to see.
Plots about persuading demigods who don't want to do it to join a team/creating a team.

Send base any questions. Any number of teams can go to one place. It doesn't have to be split evenly & NOTE: NOT ALL CAMPERS HAVE TO GO though it'd be recommended:).
You can have a small informal group plot (post or message) about who'll do what.

Happy writing!
Β 
Plot Drop #2
TBA

(this scrolls)
Plot Drop #3
TBA

(this scrolls)
Β 
cr. trxsh