Might be Real

Delusional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


19/3/2019

12 AM (Sakura's Birthday) 

'Ah... No message from her...'

She was deep in thought, huffing her aching heart.

'It's not worth the wait...'

She's annoying because she know the truth. It feels bad, it doesn't make her feel better. In the day she finally reach a new age, a new days, a new story from different place. The one she's waiting for... Not even bother to call her. 

©©©

"Happy birthday!"

7 PM (VLIVE) 

She's happy, her aching heart this morning was replaced by warmth and fun. Her happiness was charged to it's fullest when each of her members start to tell their wishes.

From the awkward yet her loving leader Kwon Eunbi untill the maknae line who's gladly to shower her with love. Although Yujin was a bit too overboard, end up with her being pushed by Eunbi. 

Sakura knows how WIZ*ONE will think that this VLIVE is pretty chaotic but isn't that why they love IZ*ONE?

She remember how Eunbi mention this back in the dorm, "Today is the time when you feel loved by us Sakura, don't be so hard on yourself"

"You're great..."

"We love you"

"I'm always thankful for you"

"Thank you for everything"

Her heart was filled by every words she heard. Every affection they give, every hug, every time they hold her close to them, every time they're whispering either something weird or some cheesy pick-up lines. Whatever they're doing never fail to paint smile both in her heart and face.

A big hole... No it's one person left. It's her. The one she's waiting for. The one she wanted to hear since this morning. 

"She will call.. Don't worry"

That's what Chaeyeon said but the hole in heart was gaping for air. She's smiling but something was left empty deep inside her chest, it successfully bring another bigger ache into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter