fin.

restrictions

Sowon always tell the members “Don't do this”, “Stop doing that”, “Never do that again”, “You can't”, mostly to Eunha, the most rebellious member for some reasons.

°

Eunha hates it.

She doesn't just hate it, she despise the way Sowon always telling her no and giving her restrictions to do something.

“Eunha, don't go out at night without me.”

“Eunha, stop asking for a meal, we just had lunch 20 minutes ago.”

“Eunha, never eat those snacks again, I've read somewhere that the company is not safe.”

“Eunha, you can't do that to Yerin, she's older than you.”

Sowon always replied the same thing, “I have a reason for stopping you, you can't just do things so recklessly.”

But Eunha being Eunha, she doesn't like it.

She never understands why Sowon is always restricting her and other members.

From Eunha’s perspective, this is an act of challenging her in how far can she rebel or how much is Sowon’s patience.

So, she did both of them.

She really did it.

She managed to escape with SinB during one winter night.

Eunha always believe that you're not in trouble unless you got caught.

So, here she is, trying to skate in the middle of the night. Although she's sure that Yuju might be a better companion if she wants to learn skating but SinB is the only one who is rebellious enough to agree on going out with her at night.

They both arrived at Gangnam River, a bit chilly but still wanna carry on with their activity. 

They start off with SinB skating at the front, leading Eunha by holding her hand, Eunha was having fun as she did not have to struggle with the dark surroundings because SinB was leading anyway.

She was so relaxed, both of them actually, they did not see the stall far ahead of them.

SinB started to speed up and that's when Eunha gets a little worry, “Hey, slow down, we got plenty of time out here.”

SinB just shake it off, “Don't be such a , we don't get to do this often, aye? Just relax and enjoy the thrill.”

Somehow, it works, like a spell, it made Eunha agree with SinB, throwing away the worried, she holds on SinB’s hand more tightly.

SinB smiled, knowing that Eunha had agreed on her when she felt her hand tighten the hold.

She added, “Loving the speed yet?”

Eunha beamed a smile, bright enough for SinB to see for a dark night like this, “Very.”

In split second, Eunha’s smile turned upside down, as SinB was looking at Eunha, she got curious and look in front, “What the?! There's a stall in the middle of nowhere?!”

“Yah, SinB, aren't we going too fast now? Can we slow down?!” Eunha tighten the hold even more.

SinB had accepted the fact that they're gonna crash into the stall, “There are no way we could be able to slow it down now! Just try not crashing the whole stall down!”

With that being said, they still crash it down, the uncle who sell fruit who was standing from a distance to smoke quickly ran to see what happened.

“Ah! What idiot sell fruits at night!” SinB was the first to complain.

Eunha got some bruises on her knee as she fall quite hard at the impact while SinB was smart enough to crash onto the stall, she managed to save herself from falling.

Well, Eunha could understand that since SinB is quite fragile to start with, so knowing that SinB crash herself onto the stall to save herself from falling is acceptable, but now they have to face the angry fruit vendor first.

“What on earth are you two doing! You two aren't going anywhere until you two pay for these mess!” He shouted as he glared at the both of them.

Two Eunbi are panicking because they didn't have that much money for these mess and knowing that Source Music will probably disown them if they knew about this.

SinB came up with a really, extremely lame idea, she hopes that Eunha will understand her.

“What are you two waiting for! Give me an explanation before I bring you two to the police station and I'm sure they'll make you talk!” The uncle was obviously getting impatient with their response.

SinB tugged on Eunha’s hand, “Look, I know this might sounds stupid but I don't think we got any other choice now, we gonna have  to call Yerin.”

Eunha was so close to protest but just one look at the angry uncle, she nodded, “Sounds good to me, please call her, quick.”

SinB quickly dials Yerin’s number, she was smart for keeping it short, well from what Eunha heard.

“Hello, unnie? I need money, quick!”

“Eunha? She's here, we need money, a lot of them, please hurry!”

Eunha feels cold as she sits on the floor, holding the pain that is coming from her knees.

Eunha kinda miss someone, one particular person that could solve everything, from what she sees.

When she was hungry and manager says no food until the sun went down, that someone is managed to take her out to have a nice meal.

When she's sick, that someone could show up with porridge and medicine beside her bed, telling her that it's okay to rest for today.

When she lost her confidence, that someone spent every single way to cheer her up and let her knows how precious she is.

Even times like this, she still hopes to see that someone, she never felt so empty without her before, she always imagined the freedom of being alone, of having no Sowon beside her to restrict her from freedom, but honestly, right now she felt empty and … sad.

She felt so sad that she's starting to see Sowon’s illusion in the dark, “Wow, I'm even seeing things now? I must be crazy.”

Oddly, she sees Sowon and Yerin from a distance, running towards them, she really is starting to get scared until SinB shouted, “Yerin unnie! Sowon unnie! Thank goodness! Please help, this uncle is about to murder us!”

Yerin and Sowon had some idea of what happened, both troublemakers wearing roller shoes, stall crash down, well it's quite easy to understand.

Yerin arrived first, knowing that SinB is just exaggerating the whole situation, she shakes her head, she then heard the uncle nervously explain,” N-no, I was just asking for them to pay, I didn't want to take a-any lives.”

Before Yerin could response, a familiar voice that Eunha misses can be heard, “SinB, don't do that.”

Eunha can't believe that she's not annoy at Sowon’s restriction for the first time.

Yerin understand that Sowon can handle it from here so she approached SinB, holding her then smack her lightly on the head, “What are you thinking? Do you know how worried I am?”

SinB’s lips formed a smile, “You are?”

Yerin hold the urge to smack her head again, “Yes, yes, I am worried.” Yerin shakes her head and kneels before SinB, “So, do me a favor and get on my back, we're going home.”

SinB don't see a reason to decline, so she get on Yerin’s back, whispering something to Yerin, “I remember calling you, not Sowon unnie, why is she here?”

Yerin adjusted SinB’s position on her back, “You really expect me to carry both of you trouble makers on my own? And what are you expecting from Sowon unnie, knowing her favorite member was out there, you really think she can sleep on her bed?”

SinB nodded as she looked over at Sowon’s direction, “You're right.”

Sowon took out her wallet, bowing a little to the uncle, “I am extremely sorry on what happened to your stall, how much is it?”

The uncle didn't ask for much, well being pretty is an advantage, Sowon bowed once more, “I'm sorry, please don't bring this to the police, they are just playful, they mean no harm. Especially that one over that, she's kidding, she's still young, she don't know what she's saying.”

The uncle quickly give Sowon a small smile, “It's okay, young lady. I won't cause any trouble for you girls since I've got my money now, I should get going.”

Sowon was so grateful that the uncle only wanted money, she couldn't solved this if this was brought to the police station.

Eunha who was sitting and watching how their leader keeps bowing to the uncle is starting to feel guilty for all these, she should've listened. She is afraid that Sowon would lash out at her but at the same time, she also wants to find comfort in Sowon’s hug. This night is too much to handle.

Sowon’s sigh bring her attention back to Sowon. She lowered down her head, staring at her bruised knees, ready to accept Sowon’s rage. Instead, she was engulfed in Sowon’s arms, “You're really… Don't do that ever again, at least not without me.”

Eunha hates to admit it but she misses Sowon’s restrictions. Very much.

“I'm sorry, unnie, I-I, I'm such an idio-” Eunha stopped when Sowon starts patting her back gently.

“Hey, it's fine. You must be shocked from all that happened just now.” Sowon said in a soft whisper.

Eunha hates how her heart beats so fast when Sowon is like this, when she puts others before herself, when she's the one who came all the way here and apologized to the uncle but she still choose not to scold them and comfort her, Eunha hates her heart, for not realizing it earlier.

Eunha wrapped her hands around Sowon, “I miss you.” Sowon muttered a ‘me too, silly’  before tightening her hug.

Sowon pulls away first and when she did, she freaked out, “Eunha! You should've told me you're injured! Let's go! We need to get this clean!”

Eunha smiles in return, ‘I really love her usual self’, she was about to get up until she feels hand under her knees and on her back, holding her securely before lifting her off the ground, she quickly puts her hands around Sowon’s neck, fearing the height she's seeing right now.

“Unnie! I ca-”

“Stop it. You know you can't do anything with those bruises.” Sowon reasoned then signaled Yerin to go with a small turn of the head.

Yerin and SinB looked satisfied with the contents they saw and happily continued their chit chats while Yerin is walking to the way home.

Eunha for once, maybe few times this night, did not protest and follow what Sowon said.

Sowon break the silence when Eunha is getting sleepy, “Eunha?”

Eunha sleepily muttered ‘mmh’ and continue resting her head on Sowon’s shoulder.

“Please don't hurt yourself again. Don't make me feel worried, my heart can't handle it.”

Eunha wasn't sure if Sowon said more, but she was sure that she replied, “Okay, unnie. Then, you should never leave me alone.”

Eunha was even more sure that “Never, princess.” was the last thing she heard before she's asleep and now she's busy looking for Hwang Eunbi to bribe her with food, money, Yerin’s secrets, whatever it takes to have shut.

°

wow that was some  i've come up with in a night lol im sorry if you're not entertained but i do enjoy writing wonha~