baby... ❤️

My...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She's standing by the door. Looking around, making sure no one's there.

A tap on her shoulder startled her. 

"Hey..."

She blush at the culprit but her body frozen at the feeling of arms wrap around her waist. Her cheeks flushed along with the sudden increase of her body's heat. 

"My my... Look at you, I'm just hugging you tho" the culprit smile, "You miss me?"

She fidgeting for a while, not brave enough to make eye contact with the one who embrace her completely.

Until she mumble a small, "I miss you..." And returning the embrace, hiding her blushing cheeks. 

"I miss you too Son Hyejoo"

"Unnie..." She whine, still cling to the culprit's waist. 

"We're still in school, you know it?" She adjust her glasses, "What if someone find out?"

"No one's here, I've checked everything..." She pout, still blushing, "And you're so busy, I can't even meet you..."

"You're so clingy lately" she look at Hyejoo, "But I'm not complaining, you look cute"

"Unnie-!" She was about to shout but a fingers lay on her lips, 

"I'm your teacher Son Hyejoo" she smirk, "You know how to call me right?"

"...yes..." She nod weakly, her cheeks back to the previous state: red. 

"What is it?"

"Kang seongsaeng..."

"Mm-hmm, and we're out of school?"

"Seulgi unnie..." She pout, manage to make the owner of the name chuckles and lean closer for a peck. 

"You're cute, now let's get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter