Act-1

Language
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Welcome SAKURA” 

That’s what a young girl is holding. That girl is waiting outside the airport terminal from which a person she’s waiting will come out. Not long after, dozen of passengers have come out of the gate. And there she is! 

“Sakura!!!” The girl shouted. 

Another girl who’s wearing denim jeans and black leather jacket with brown beanie looks to the direction where she is standing. As soon as she sees her, she shouted. 

“Nako!!” That Sakura girl runs speedily towards Nako and hugs her. 

“It’s been a long time, Sakura. I miss you.” 

“Me too, Nako ya. I’m glad to be here with you.” 

“Eyy, that’s too much.” 

“What?? I’m saying the truth tho.” 

“Ok, ok. Let’s go. You must be tired after your flight. My mom and hiichan is waiting for you.” 

“Oh, really? I really missed your mom and hiiichan. I haven’t seen them ever since you guys left Japan. That’s pretty long huh?” 

“Yea, I know right. Now, get in the car I’ll put your things in the back.” 

“That’s so sweet of you, Nako. Thank you!” 

“No need, friend.” 

 

In the car, “So, how’s your family doing?” Sakura asks while eating potato chips.  

“My mom is opening small ramen shop. Not quite ramen cause she also sells Korean foods and hiichan is helping her. For me, believe it or not, I applied the secretary position and passed.” 

“You? You passed? As a secretary?” 

“Why? Did you really surprise? It’s not like I can’t be a secretary.” 

“No, no, I just wanna know who the hell is hiring this baby-sized baby to be a secretary.” Sakura laughs loudly. 

“Hey, watch your words. Also what’s with baby-sized baby thing?” 

“Cause you look like a baby who’s also small and CUTE.” Sakura emphasizes the last word. 

“Thanks to your CUTE word I’m letting you go once.” Nako pouts. 

“Hahaha, you’re so cute, Nako ya.” 

“I know it.” The two laughing together. 

“I really missed our little times back then.” Sakura says while looking out of the window. 

“Me too.” 

 

“So, when will the meeting start?” 

“After lunch 1:30pm, Miss Kwon.” 

“Cancel it!” 

“Nae?” 

“Don’t you hear that? Cancel it.” 

“B..but Miss Kwon this is such an important meeting between our company and Choi Clothing company.” 

“I know tell them I have to go somewhere and make the appointment tomorrow.”

”B..But........” 

“No, but! Do exactly what I ask you to do. And call the driver , I have to go somewhere. You can get off work at 6pm. I will go straight home. Make sure all the appointments are checked.” 

“Alright Miss Kwon. Then, pardon me.” 

After the secretary go out of the room, she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter