About That Night

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa's POV

 

"Just wear a crop top or something!" I heard Jennie shouting from across the room. "Jisoo, I swear! Get up!"

 

It's a Tuesday night here in Korea and we still have a few days left before we kick of our tour in Manila.  
 

The girls and I have been invited by Nayeon over. Twice or Thrice a year, we would go over their dorm and have a mini party. With booze and all that. They're Twice, after all. I mean it in a good way.
 

I'm glad though, that we'll be able to see the Twice members. One might wonder how we're able to go there. The answer is.. 

 

"Manager Oppa, can we just leave Jisoo here? She's infuriating!" Jennie exclaimed.
 

Manager Oppa always spoils us. He'd do anything for us and I'm extremely thankful for that. Having a night out isn't always easy for us idols to have. Just an exposed simple dinner or coffee date with a friend would bring about countless of articles about dating rumors and such. 
 

—————

 

After god knows how long it took Jisoo to get out of bed, we're finally here in Twiceland or rather, twice's dorm. We were welcomed with a hug by the eldest, Nayeon. 
 

"Jennie! I missed you!" Nayeon exclaimed while hugging the cat-eyed girl. And then she turned to me. "Lisa-yah! Momo's anxious to finally hangout with you again!" Upon hearing that, I smiled. 
 

Not long after, I felt someone tugging my shirt. It was Rosé. I raised my eyebrow in confusion as I saw her looking down. 

"What is it?" I asked.
 

"Stay close with me tonight." She murmured. God. I know she's sweet and all but at times like this I feel like, ugh. Nevermind. I'm gonna enjoy this night.

 

As we entered the dorm, we were welcomed by a huge disco ball hung at the center of the living room. They're reallty going at it. Some of the twice members were already having a drink.

 

Dahyun and Sana are cuddling.

 

Jihyo's preparing the food together with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

 

Son Chaeyoung and Mina were sitting next to each other with Chaeyoung whispering something against Mina's ears and the latter softly laughing thereafter. They were flirting. That's why as I turned to look at the other side of the room I saw Momo and I feel for her. It must've hurt a lot.
 

One of the reasons why we've been talking a lot these past few days was because Momo opened up about her crush on Mina. However, Son Chaeyoung seemingly made a move and obviously, Mina felt quite the same. 

 

I know for a fact it hurts loving from a far. But I wish I never get to experience that. Loving from afar and silently accepting the fact that the one you love, loves someone else. Rosé being single all these years have been a lot of help. Not to sound selfish but I legitimately wouldn't know what to do if ever she gets into one. I would literally break. 

 

My thoughts were cut off by a voice I quickly recognized as Momo's. 
 

"Hey, Lisa! I'm so glad you're here!" Momo exclaimed as she enveloped me in a tight hug, eventually separating me from Rosé's grasp. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Rosé." Momo uttered as she scratched her head. "Let me borrow my Lisa for a while." 
 

I turned to look at Rosé who just shrugged in defeat. 
 

Momo dragged me into their kitchen and offered me a beer. 

 

"It's Rosé." She murmured.

 

"What? Where?" I asked in confusion. 

 

"Silly!" She exclaimed as she patted my shoulder. "I said it's Rosé, the one you've been whining about!" 
 

Oh. 
 

"How—" She cut me off. 

 

"It's pretty damn obvious though. I mean-" Momo trailed off. "According to mès super reliable obs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter