Like Real People Do

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"God, Lisa! Wear something, please." Jennie exclaimed while covering her eyes. It's been a good thirty minutes since Blackpink's Thailand leg of the tour reached its end and I couldn't care less about the fact that I'm just wearing a sports bra backstage. 

 

It has been a wild couple of days here in my hometown and I couldn't sweep this smile off my face. Euphoric would be a proper word to describe it. The fans here are crazy, the good kind of crazy.

 

I was getting my clothes from one of my bags placed at the far end corner of the backstage closet when I chanced upon  Chaeyoung silently using her phone. 

 

"Chaeng, got plans tonight?" I asked with a wide smile. 

 

"OT4 date, you forgot?" Chaeyoung replied, not taking a glance at me, still busy toying with her phone.

 

Yeah, of course I remember. I just wanna talk to you.

 

"I wonder why you're always on your phone yet you never  reply! I always have to call you!" I squealed, making her turn to look at me.

 

"Maybe because I'd rather hear your voice when you call." She simply  stated. "Nah, I just want to piss you off!" she giggled. Ugh, stop being cute.

 

"You're lucky you're my best friend!" I howled at her then pinched her cheeks.

 

Yes. Bestfriend. That I've been in love with since I've been in this damned  YG dungeon. 

 

 

I came to terms with my uality at the age of 16. A legit angel turned into human flesh made me realize it. Rosé. The perfect Rosé.  She's changed a lot through the years and I loved every version of her that I witnessed. However, I am truly lucky to have witnessed the shortlived badass Rosé. Swag and all. During our trainee days Rosé would always look fierce and fiery. And I swear I've never seen someone looked so beautiful. 

 

 Not that I don't like this rosey kind of Rosé but badass Rosé era was divine. It wouldn't change a thing though. 

 

Jisoo was the first one to know. How can I forget that one time she caught me crying  just because Rosé told me she had a crush on another trainee? She accepted me and never treated me differently ever since.

 

Rosé, however, learned of it just last year when she accidentally opened my messages and chanced upon a selfie of Wheein. In a red lacy bra. Ever  since, I've tried talking to other girls just to forget about my feelings but I guess you cannot just switch off something you don't want to feel. 

 

Sometimes I wish vampires are real. That I am one.  Maybe then I can just flick something inside and turn my humanity switch off just to not feel anything. Feeling. And loving. It's tiresome. It's absurd 'cause I know it shouldn't be.

 

 

I guess Chaeng took that part  of me well. She's from Australia afterall and I know for a fact that people are more open and accepting there. Well maybe aside from the fact that she ignored me for a week after she saw Wheein's selfie. 

 

 

"You should really wear something, Lisa." Chaeng said in a whisper. "It's cold."

 

 

"Or you can just hug me?" I said while pouting.

 

"Come here." Chaeyoung shrugged, her eyes still not leaving her phone.

 

 I sat  quietly beside her and placed my head on her right shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter