Will you be my friend?

will you be my star?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years ago it all started. My life took a sudden turn.  Umm......not that sudden a slow turn but the impact was really another level. Like any other story mine also started with college. Every person who first enters a college may get very excited or happy but I think I am the first person who wanted it to end as soon as it started. As I entered inside I expected it to be like how it used to be  in high school.  My life must be a normal one maybe its more normal than I ever thought it would be. It's not like I expect anything to happen.  As I entered inside I sighed thinking " its gonna be a looooong year"
   
I entered to  my class it went as usual nobody looked at me or noticed me. And why would they am just an average girl. They say girls in Korea are pretty sure they are right but unlike me. I have never perceived myself to be beautiful because I was not fair like them I haven't got a slim waist like them I wear spectacles  and look like a complete nerd. And I believe even makeup couldn't help me look good. I wish everyday will go like this me unnoticed at least I will not get bullied like I used to get back then. But little did I know at that time that its going to be complete opposite of that.

First week of college went by quickly without much happening. But the next week things changed and I realized the empty seat in which I am sitting now is  beside a girl who was absent last week and she is joining back today. I thought how she would be ? will she like me ? How mean she could be ? As usual negative thoughts came to my mind.  

I was sitting there doing my homework when a pretty girl approached me " umm hello can I seat here" she asked 
I replied " yeah of course " 
" thank you"she said 
" this is your seat after all why are you asking ?"
"no it looks like you are new here. So i thought I should ask first"
"yeah but are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter