yellow

yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jennie wakes up from a nightmare and its one of the worst ones she's had so far. 

 

 

she's sweating like crazy and when she lifts her hands up her fingers tremble. she shakes lisa awake beside her and the younger girl rubs her eyes as she sits up slowly. 

 

"whats the problem?"

 

jennie sort of has this crazy look on her face and its enough to wake the younger girl up fully. lisa wordlessly takes her in her arms and rubs her back, jennie feels tears falling down her face. 

 

"drive?"

 

jennie nods.

 

 

10 minute later they're pulling out of jennie's apartment complex in lisa's old toyota corolla, the car smelled like a mix of old person and lemon air freshener but it felt more like home than jennie's apartment ever had. this car meant a lot to her as much as it did lisa and she's glad the younger girl never threw it away or bought a new one, there were too many memories. 

 

 

"nightmare?"  lisa says, eyes never leaving the road. she had jennie's oversized sweater on and a pair of bunny pajamas she stole from her closet. 

 

 

"yeah."

 

 

"im sorry."

 

 

"dont be."
 

lisa always does this. takes her away when she feels like the world gets too much for her. jennie doesnt know if she can live a life without her, doesnt know if that life's worth living at all. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter