Attention Part 1

Attention

Yuna sneakily walked into Yeji-unnie's room, planning to jump on her and have some fun before being able to cuddle with her unnie after a long day of CF's. They had been getting more and more CF's since they had started promoting their debut song "Dalla Dalla", which meant less time to be able to communicate and spend time with her unnies. Seeing that Yeji was on her side looking at her phone, she assumed that her unnie wasn't so tired. Bending her legs, she took a great leap onto the bed, much to the surprise of Yeji.

"Ya-ish! Maknae-yah what are you doing. Can't you see that I'm tired. Why don't you go bother someone else for once.", scolded Yeji. She hadn't meant to say "for once", but she was too tired and could feel that start of a pounding headache begin to take its form. 

"Okay, jeez. I didn't mean to bother you like that.", Yuna replied, disapointed that she wasn't met with her unnie's open arms. All week she had been wanting some kind of comfort from her unnies, but with the rest of them getting even more hectic schedules than her, she began feeling lonely. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school, she sat alone at lunch, like usual. She never really made any friends because all her shows were during the daytime, so it was hard for her to socialize with anyone other than her unnies. When the fifth period bell rang, she decided that she had to get out. She needed to get some fresh air, to contemplate, to think about how her life would've been if she hadn't gone through years of grueling training to become famous. What would her like have been like then? Would she have had any friends then? She had never meant to be so bothersome to her unnies. If she actually had someone to talk to other than her groupmates, she would never have "bothered" them at all. A few weeks had passed by, and although everyone's schedules were less busy, they were still quite hectic. Leaving school continued on for the next several weeks, until Yuna had a shoot after lunch. She had to leave early that day in order to attend to a photoshoot so she couldn't leave school, but right before she left, her teacher came up to her with a serious look on his face. In his right hand was a folded up piece of paper that had been stapled. 

Handing it to her, he said, "Yuna- yah, you need to have someone sign this. You're grades are in a dangerous situation right now, and if you don't bring them up, I'm going to have to call home."

Yuna rolled her eyes and gave a cool response. She made her way out of the school to her manager's car and he immediately noticed something in the girl's hands. 

"What's that you got there, Yuna?", he questioned.

"Oh, nothing. It's just homework oppa!", she replied, nonchalantly. 

"Ah, I see. Well, we're going back to the dorm so you can get changed out of your school clothes and put away your things. But do it quickly though, you only have five minutes before we gotta start heading over to the site.", informed the manager. 

Yuna nodded her understanding, then scrolled through her private Instagram account. She saw that the kids at school all posted pictures of time spent with friends on their story. They look like they're having fun. She then thought to her unnies, wishing she could be like that with them again. Back when they used to be able to spend so much time together. Yuna didn't realize that they were still incredibly close though, it was just that everyone had busy schedules. Her thoughts were cut short when they arrived back at the dorm. She hurriedly went inside and got ready to go. Being in a rush, she unintentionally left the note on her desk in the room after changing and raced back outside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeji was the first out of everyone to finish her separate photoshoot, so she went back to the dorm. Wanting to rid of her stress, she decided to clean the whole entire dorm. After sweeping, mopping, and dusting the rest of the dorm, Yeji finally stopped outside of the "warzone room", which was the shared room of Lia and Yuna. Opening the door, she walked in, scanning the mess of a room the two had made. Then, her eyes made contact with the folded up paper that Yuna had left on her desk. Her curiosity perked when she got closer and saw that the paper read "To the Parent or Guardian of Yuna." A pair of hands reached for the paper, opening it from the staple that binded the folded paper and read it. 

"To the Parent or Guardian of Yuna,

My name is Park Jisung, and I would like to inform you that Yuna's grades are in a very dangerous situation as of currently. She is on the brink of failing my class, and if she continues to skip class halfway through the day any further, I regret to inform that she may have to repeat another school year in the same grade. Attached to this letter is her transcript. You can see that in the beginning of the year, she was doing great, but up until about two months ago, her grades have started to drop. At this point, her grades are dangerously low, and I would suggest getting her to come in whenever she does not have any schedules to attend so that she can get extra tutoring. Please try to check on her every once in a while to make sure that she is doing her homework so that the problem can be resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank you, Park Jisung."

Fuming with anger, she flipped to the next page, and her eyes almost bugged out of her at seeing her grades. An F? Two D's and a C??? Always skipping school the last half of the day??? Wait till I get my hands on this child. 

Just then, Yuna arrived home and opened the door to her room. Surprised that the fact that the letter she had meant to hide was being read, she yelled out. 

"Aish, unnie what are you doing in my room?", she screamed.

Ignoring the fact that Yeri had just disrespectfully yelled at her, 

"Yah! Maknae- yah! Why are you failing school? Why are you even skipping your classes in the first place?", scolded Yeji.

Yuna should've felt embarassed or even sorry, but that feeling never came. Suppressed feelings of loneliness formed into anger and she unleashed it onto her beloved unnie. 

"Why does that even matter to you! I do it so that I can have peace of mind once in a while. Jeez! And why are you even snooping through my stuff in the first place? You're not even my mom, so why are you acting like you have to the right to get on my ING nerves like that? It's not like it's your life. Just let me live my life that way that I want to live. Your such a goddamn nuisance to me! Aish!", the maknae yelled. 

By now, Yeji was fuming. The fact that Yuna would even think to say that about her made her blood boil. Of course she cared about Yuna. She had been there for her through thick and thin throughout their trainee days. She felt disrespected, and the way that Yuna was talking to her right now made her think irrationally and act out of anger. In one swift motion, Yeji had pulled Yuna over to the bed and yanked down her pants and . She started raining down swats that stung like bee stings in rapid succession, causing the maknae to wail. 

"You know Yuna, if you had reached out to at least one of us for help, you wouldn't be in this situation right now. And there is absolutely no reason for you to be skipping school and missing out on education like that. That is unacceptable and you know that no one on this team will accept that from you.", lectured Yeji. 

Yuna was squirming and crying herself into exhaustion, but her pride prevented her from accepting her fate and saying sorry. She had wanted to say all of those things and get the spanking over with, but what came out of was "What does it matter to you!?" 

At that point, in all of Yeji's frustration and anger at the maknae, she could only scoff and continue the onslaught of swats. Only when she had told Yuna, "I'm so disappointed in you right now, Yuna.", did she realize that she needed to stop and take a breather. In one swift motion again, she pulled the maknae's and pants up, causing Yuna to hiss at the pain. She told her to stay in her room and think about her choices as she left without another word. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the tough spanking that had been doled out on her, she had wanted comfort. She was always offered AT LEAST a hug after a spanking, but this time, there was nothing. Does unnie not like me anymore? Does she even love me anymore? At those insecure thoughts, she lay down on her bed, hoping for her unnie to come back in the room and cuddle with her, but it never happened, and she fell into a fitful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. Sorry that it's so rough right now, because it hasn't been edited yet. I also sincerely apologize for disappearing for so long. :) I'll try to be active more often, but school just wants to ruin that goal.