SERVICES PROVIDED

QUEEN ENTERPRISE: EDITING SHOP (CLOSED)

Listed below are the services provided by me and the description of each service so you can have further understanding of how my service works. As I previously mentioned, these services are not restricted to only stories in aff but also any type of document in real life that needed my expertise to be revised.

 

  • EDITING
    I will focus on the vocabulary and grammar mistakes, syntax of sentences and also the right word to use for the scenes you wanted. I will not touch the plots that you had created and intend to use in developing the story. The changes will be massive depending on the severity of your work and I will do fully, thorough check on every detail.

 

  • PROOFREADING
    I will check if the overall chapter has any mistakes in terms of punctuation, spelling and any common grammar mistakes. I will do this lightly, means I will only change necessary items to make the story more readable by reader. This service is similar to beta-reader and alpha-reader but I will correcting the mistakes.

 

  • CONTENT CHECKER

I will be closely involved in the making of the story, such as building the plot, give ideas and feedback to you and also checking the content of your story. Content checker means that your settings such as the place you going to use, the timeline of the story and also the characteristics of your character will be heavily revise by me. But that does not mean that I'm the one who has the final say. I will just point out and give dozens of suggestions and critics but in the end, it is up to you.

 

If you in need of a service not listed above, or still not clear what this service will benefit you, feel free to pm me anytime! 

Wish you all a great day!