The Beginning

Auspicious Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don't want to have ."

When Chaeyoung says this, it takes Lisa by surprise. If she doesn’t want to have , then what it is they’re doing here lying in bed together? After all, Chaeyoung is a self-proclaimed maniac and Lisa admittedly likes to get in on the action whenever she can. She respects Chaeyoung’s wishes, though, and won’t push her into anything she doesn’t want.

Sometime between their first meeting and Lisa’s own tendency of being too handsy, she’s actually fallen for her.

The only reasons they are here right now is because Chaeyoung had pulled Lisa into her dorm room following the eventual end of the party they’d mutually attended this evening. The brunette had collapsed into bed with her and began to cuddle against her, signifying that maybe she was down for something more than platonic tonight. But now she is insisting that she’s not interested in going there, and Lisa ponders telling her that it doesn’t make you gay to let a girl go down on you, that she’s willing to do it without reciprocation.

"You don't want to have ?" Lisa asked.

“Not right now, anyway. This is nice. I just. I am not used to someone actually liking me for more than my body. But you do, do you?” Chayeoung amends her statement, with a grin on her lips as her head moves to Lisa’s chest.

"I do. You got a bangin' body, sure, but your personality is even more awesome."

"You know, I've never been on a real date before." Chae admits with her voice low.

"No way! You haven't?" Lisa is appalled, wondering if maybe she can rectify this situation.

"Not unless screwing in a rest stop bathroom counts as a date."

"As, uh, romantic as that sounds, I don't think it does." Lisa murmurs, trying to keep a straight face upon hearing Chaeyoung’s idea of a date.

The fact that Chae hasn't been on a proper dinner date or treated like a lady the way she should be bothers her a lot. She's already scheming about what kind of romantic date she can take her on if she'll let her.

"I don't know why I'm like this." Chaeyoung sighs, seemingly disappointed in herself. "I lost my ity when I was twelve and ever since, having has become like a hobby. It's all I'm good at, anyway."

"But that's not true. You have a great voice Chaeng, you can dance too. You're gorgeous and hot and funny."

"Maybe, but guess how many guys I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter