Game of Love

Game of Love

A new Korean Idol Show was announced, on social media and through commercials on tv and via radio.

Millions of Kpop fans assigned but only 20 random were picked to participate in the show.

One of them was Laura Lu.

When email got to her, she screamed from the top of her lungs and she jumped from excitement. Extremely happy and nervous, she booked a flight for Korea and started packing right away.

That was her first time on an airplane and she wasn't that scared, because she never had any fears of height, but did feel a bit uneasy. She put on her headphones and listened to calm music until they arrived.

It was overwhelming to say the least coming to the country that has such a different culture and ways than where she comes from.

Finding the studio where the show was held was no easy task, no, no, no. But with google maps and few strangers that she asked for directions, she managed to find it.

The good thing was that the hotel where they'd stay was just around the corner.

After she and all other 19 contestants were settled in, they went down to the dining room first to eat and afterwards headed to the studio.

Out of all those contestants there were 12 girls and 8 boys that got picked out.

The rules were explained by the producer and they all understood. Going to backstage to rest, they waited for 20 randomly-chosen idols to show up.

Not long has passed and they started coming.

There were different idols from different groups, F(x)'s Luna, Red Velvet's Wendy, Black Pink's Jisoo, Twice's Jeongyeon, Girls Generation's Hyoyeon, EXID's Hani, I.U. and Ailee.

From boy idols there was, Super Juniors Heechul, Big Bang's Seungri, EXO's Xiumin, Got7 Jinyoung, Monsta X's Minhyuk, Stray Kids' Minho, Pentagon's Shinwon, Vixx's Ravi, Shinee's Taemin, BtoB's Ilhoon, Block B's Zico and BTS' Jimin.

Her soul has left her body when seeing her BTS bias, one and only, Park Jimin. She was paralyzed, unable to process what was going on.

She didn't even notice when the producer told them to follow him to the next room.

˝Uhh...excuse me..miss?˝ She averted her gaze to the direction the soft noise came from. A young girl, a bit shorter than her, was shyly looking at her.

˝Y...yes?˝ Laura asked.

˝The producer..has told us to follow him. We should pr..probably go..um I'm sorry for bothering you...I um..˝ A girl has said nervosly, not even looking her directly in the eyes from akwardness she must have felt.

˝Oh, no it's okay.˝ Laura chuckled. ˝I uhh..thank you. I'm Laura by the way.˝ She added extending her hand towards the girl.

The girl, hesitantly and timidly, gently gave her the hand and they shook it, Laura, giving her a warm smile and to her surprise the girl smiled back.

She was cute.

Perhaps she has made a first friend here.

˝Lyonna.˝ She quietly said.

˝Thats a pretty name. Lyonna.˝ Laura implied making the other girl blush.

Their small conversation was interrupted by the producer, forgetting where they were.

˝GIRLS, COME ON!˝He shouted and both of them ran across the room where 'the meeting' was held.

He explained everything and they all had to draw a small paper from a box, determining with which idol they'd be paired with.

They all had to give the paper to the lady sitting behind a desk without looking. She had written down all the names and who they got.

As the day passed the night has finally come.

They all had to go, one by one.

The thing was they had to sit on a chair and idol they got was allowed to do anything to make the contestant smile or laugh within 3 minutes.

It seemed like forever until her turn. She turned into a nervous wreck.

She was 10th in the row and the idol she was paired with was Lee Minho from Stray Kids.

Girl sat nervously waiting for him to show up.

When he came, she breathed deeply and kept her straight face.

He stood right in front of her and bent down so they were face to face. He made funny faces, he did aegyo, on her luck for 3 minutes she kept the straight face.

She was more than happy she made it. Her new-found friend Lyonna also succeeded, being paired with VIXX's Ravi.

Counting those two, out of 20, only 8 contestants passed.

Calling them in the separate room they asked them, with who would they like to go on a date with. They could choose any idol they wanted to.

Laura, of course, chose her BTS bias, Jimin.

 

Two days later they met up at the arranged spot.

Laura was incredibly anxious and nervous.

When she saw him coming, she took a deep breath. ´Ýou got this Laura.´ She told herself.

˝I'm sorry, were you waiting long?˝ As soon as he came near her he apologized, making her blush.

˝Oh, no that's okay, I just got here a minute ago myself. No need to apologize.˝ She chuckled sweetly.

˝So are you ready?˝ He smiled sweetly.

˝Yes.˝ She replied, still very nervous, she gripped her hands into a fist.

Noticing it Jimin gently put his hand over hers, feeling his warm touch she releases the grip and he slips his hand, intertwining their fingers.

She looked over at him. His smile, his warm eyes, it put her to ease. She relaxed.

˝It's going to be okay. I'm nervous too, y'know?˝ He breathed out.

˝You are?˝

˝Yes, of course. It's kinda different from the usual nervousness. It's kinda....in a good way?˝ He tried explaining making her laugh.

˝I know what you mean. Uhh...Thank you Jimin.˝ She politely said.

˝It's no problem.˝ He smiled. ˝Let's go?˝

˝Let's go.˝

Hand in hand, they embarked, on the start of what's going to be an amazing adventure.

First was a lunch at a restaurant, stuffing their faces with all kinds of foods, both of them being huge food maniacs. After that they went walking by the Han river and they talked, and talked and they clicked, they both felt it.

They watched a sunset from a hill they stumbled upon.

It was beautiful, and also a bit cold.

Jimin, being a gentleman he is put his jacket over her.

She blushed. ˝Thank you.˝

˝I had a really great time with you today.˝ He said and her heart just bursted.

˝M...me too..˝ She replied shyly.

˝I'd really love to hang out with you more.˝ He added.

Her eyes widened. ˝Y...you...would?˝ She stuttered.

˝Of course. You're an amazing person. I really like you.˝ He blushed, his heart also beating crazy.

˝I...uh...yes...I'd love to.˝ She answered timidly.

˝Yayy!˝ He clapped his hands. ˝How long are you staying here for?˝

˝A month.˝

˝Great! Expect to see me every day!!˝ He excitedly said, smiling widely.

˝O...okay.˝ She giggled cutely.

 

As promised they hung out every day and they grew closer and closer. She even got to meet other members of BTS.

After the first week has passed, one night Jimin took Laura to that same hill.

He sighed deeply. She was confused and looked at him questioningly.

˝Jimin, is everything okay?˝ She asked, now getting worried by his silence.

His pacing back and forth didn't help.

He suddenly stopped in front of her and took her hands in his own. ˝I have to tell you something.˝ He said. She didn't say a word, just watched him intently.

˝I...uh...I really like you.˝ He stuttered nervously. ˝And...uh...Will you be my girlfriend?˝ He asked in lightning speed, she understood none the less.

Smile showed up on her face, not being able to hide it, a reddnes over her face, her heart pumping blood like crazy, she leaned foward and stood on her tippie-toes, making their lips collide.

They parted slowly, still holding hands, their eyes locked on each other, both smiling.

˝So is that a yes?˝ He asked, obviously joking, she knew it. She rolled her eyes and pulled him into a hug.