You like her?

I thought I lost you

 

“Oh please it’s not paparazzi or photographer or somebody important!” Ha Neul closed her eyes tightly without turning around.

“AJ, what are you doing here?”Junhyung’s voice responded.

“What? AJ? Isn’t that-” Ha Neul thought something.

“Ha Neul, it’s nothing. It’s just this babo. Open your cute eyes” Junhyung pinched her cheek.

“Whoa! No way! It’s Kikwang! I wish I could scream right now!” Ha Neul scream inside her heart as soon as she opened her eyes.

“Hey hyung, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been? I thought the mad fans had kidnapped you” Kikwang smirked. “Nothing. I was just taking fresh air” Junhyung looked at Ha Neul’s eyes deeply. “Okay then. Let’s talk inside. The others are waiting for you” Kikwang took out the key and walked to their room. Junhyung hold Ha Neul’s hand and enter the room. Ha Neul face was expressionless but she just followed Junhyung’s lead to the room. Her foot stopped in front of the door. She tried to pull her hand but Junhyung tightened the grip. “Why?” Junhyung starred at her. “I don’t want to go in” Ha Neul tried to pull her hand but failed. “Hey, come on. Are you afraid?” Junhyung holds her both hands. Ha Neul nodded. “I’m afraid your fans would get mad at me” Ha Neul just looked to the floor.

“It’s okay. I’m here for you. They’re not gonna do anything to you” Junhyung smiled and walked inside the room with Ha Neul’s hand stuck on his.

“I guess you know these boys, Doojoon, Hyunseung ,Yoseob, Dongwoon and of course this silly, Kikwang.” Junhyung introduce them. “Annyeonghaseyo. Ha Neul imnida” Ha Neul bowed almost 90 degree to them. “ Annyeonghaseyo, Beast  imnida” they bowed back and smiled at her.

“Let me make some drinks for you guys” Dongwoon went to the kitchen and leaves the others in the living room. Doojoon sat on the couch and turn the tv on. Hyunseung jumped between Doojoon and Kikwang and caused the couch to make a fart sound. “Hyunseung, you stink!” Doojoon slapped his arm.  “It wasn’t me! The couch did!” Hyunseung tried to defend himself. “A white couch farts? Hyunseung, I told you to talk something that makes sense. If you really want to lie, tell something else like Doojoon did or Junhyung did. A couch? Funny Hyunseung” Kikwang cannot stop himself from laugh. “And why in the world my name is included?” Junhyung smack Kikwang’s head. He can see Ha Neul starts to giggle after seeing those stupid scenes.

“You just want to stand there? Come here. Next to me” Ha Neul walked slowly towards Junhyung. “Why are you so quite? You want to go back to your room?” Junhyung didn’t looked away from the tv. “Yeh. I feel tired” Ha Neul just looked to floor with her sleepy eyes.

“How about you spend your night here?”Dongwoon serve a coffee to Ha Neul and sit next to her.

“Yah,where’s mine?” Junhyung smirked. “Make yourself at home, hyung.” Junhyung ignored him and watched the tv. “Here, have mine” Ha Neul gave the coffee to Junhyung. “But it’s yours” Junhyung refused to take it from her. “Kwenchanayo. You must be tired from all the running and hiding at the park. Drink it before its cold” Ha Neul pass the coffee while smile. “Ha Neul- ah, I made it special for you” Dongwoon made a sad puppy face. “Aigoo, mianhae. I don’t know you made it special for me. But let Junhyung have it first. Is it okay?” Ha Neul feel guilty. Dongwoon just put a forced smile and drink his coffee.

“Hyung, you lend her your sweater?” Hyunseung realised Ha Neul is wearing Junhyung’s sweater. “Deh. Why?”.”I thought you never want anyone to touch your favourite sweater. What happened?”. “She’s cold. So I lend her. Is there anything wrong?” Junhyung raised an eyebrow. “Anniyo, you never let anyone touch it, including us. Why did she get to wear it instead of us?” Hyunseung sounds jealous. “Are you jealous? You have many sweaters in your closet, Hyunseung. It’s mine, I can lend it to anyone I want” Junhyung smirked.

“Ha Neul-ah, here, drink it” Junhyung pass the coffee to her. “I’m not thirsty. You can have it, Junhyung” Ha Neul shook her head. “It’s not about thirsty. It’s for your cold body. I said drink it!” Ha Neul could see his serious face on forcing her. Ha Neul took the coffee with her trembling hand. She never sees Junhyung would be that angry. Her mother never scolds her like Junhyung did. She drinks the coffee slowly and put it on the table.

“How could he scold me like that? He ask me to come here and now he scold me? He’s messing with a wrong girl right now!” Ha Neul said to herself.

“Yah! Why did you shout at me like that?” Ha Neul stared at Junhyung sharply. “Because you don’t want to dink the coffee” Junhyung answered without looking back at her. “I said I’m not thirsty. Why are you forcing me?” Ha Neul raised her voice a bit higher. “Then why you drink the coffee?” Junhyung looked back. Ha Neul smirked and look away. “I want to go back to my room” Ha Neul tried to stand up but Junhyung stop her.

“Why? Stay here for tonight. Please~” Yoseob make a cute face.

“Ha Neul-ah, it’s 12.30a.m. You don’t want to use the elevator during this time, right?” Kikwang try to be scary.

“BOO!” Hyunseung sneak out from Ha Neul’s back and scared her. “Yup! She’s a scared person” Hyunseung laugh when he saw Ha Neul scream of shocked. “I’m not scared! I’m just shocked after you try to scare me” Ha Neul look down. “Still, you’re scared, isn’t it?” Dongwoon close his face to Ha Neul’s.

“You want me to accompany you to your room?” Junhyung offer her, trying to be a hero when she need someone.

“Hyung, let her stay for tonight. It’s for her own safety too” Doojoon lay his head on Yoseob’s shoulder before close his eyes.

“Even if I stay here, I have no place to sleep. You guys need a good rest. I don’t want to make any trouble” Ha Neul shook her head slowly.

“It’s okay. We prefer to sleep on couch than the bed. You can have the bed in the master room” Dongwoon smiled and looked at Ha Neul. The others just nodded their heads except for Junhyung. He just starred at their actions. “You have a room in a room?”Ha Neul confused herself. “Yes. I think that’s one of the best things being a celebrity”. Ha Neul just rolled her eyes. “Stay here. We’ll tidy our things for a while. Hyung, accompany her, okay?” Dongwoon stands up and walked to the master room. The others follow him and left Ha Neul and Junhyung in the living room. They both looked at each other when silence killed them.

“Junhyung, say something you idiot! I hate this moment!” Ha Neul said to herself.

“Ha Neul-ah, what year do you born on?” Junhyung laid his head on the couch.

“1991. Why?” Junhyung smiled at her suddenly. Ha Neul raised an eye brow.

“Great! From now on, call me oppa. Arasso?”. “But why?”. “Yah! Mine is 1989. Does that answer your question?” Junhyung smirked. Ha Neul nodded heavily. She don’t understand why Junhyung really wanted her to call him oppa. “We’re staying here for another few days, so stick with us” Junhyung state another wish. “What? Me? What for?”. “For fun. Since you don’t have anywhere to go, just follow us. To our concerts, hangout, dinner, everywhere. That’s it” Junhyung try to be aegyo.

“Ha Neul-ah, your bed is ready!” Kikwang shouted as he walked out from the room. Doojoon and Dongwoon carried some pillows while Hyunseung carried the blankets.

“Hyung, you’ll sleep with us in the hall” Dongwoon threw a pillow at Junhyung. “Arasso, arasso! You don’t have to throw this to me!” Junhyung threw back the pillow to Dongwoon.

“It’s time to sleep. You should go to the room” Ha Neul didn’t reply to what Junhyung was saying. “Yah! I’m talking to you!” He pinched her cheek hard. “Yah! I’m listening!” Ha Neul took his hand and hold it tight. Junhyung tried to let go but failed. “She’s pretty tough! Damn it!” Junhyung told himself. Their eyes faced each other fiercely without a word. The boys started to make some space for them to sleep and ignored Junhyung and Ha Neul.

“You two, stop it. It’s late. We need a beauty rest you know” Hyunseung covered himself with blanket and curled his body. Ha Neul let go Junhyung’s hand slowly but he caught her hand back. Ha Neul look at him expressionless.

“Good night” Junhyung kissed Ha Neul’s hand and smiled. “Err..yeh. Good night too..oppa” Ha Neul blushed and stood up. She walked fast to the room without looking back at him.

“Why did he do that? Does he have any intense? What am I doing here? Oh My God, he kissed my hand!” Ha Neul smiled alone but at the same time, she keep thinking about Junhyung’s actions. She lay her body on the bed and fast asleep after the tired day.

“Hyung, you like her?” Yoseob whispered him. “She tough. It’s hard to make her understand” Junhyung ignored Yoseob’s question. “Hyung, I know you like her. Why didn’t you just tell her?”. “No I’m not. It’s just fun to see her smile and blushed” Junhyung smiled in sudden. “Don’t lie, hyung. I know you for a long time. The way you forced her showed how much you care about her. She’s not one of your ‘toys’ isn’t it?”. “Toys? She’s different. I’m tired to be a fake boyfriend like I used to. Yoseob, go to sleep” Junhyung closed his eyes when Yoseob pulled his blanket to cover his face. “Good night,hyung” Yoseob said loud.

“Sshhh! I’m trying to get my beauty sleep here!” Kikwang shout and get back to sleep.