SCREAM!

SCREAM!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene stretched her upper limbs, finally, she sighed, limping both of her hands on her sides when the vice-president of the student council jogged up to catch up with her.

“Juhyun!” her best friend, Wendy Son called her as she stopped walking midway and smiled, “Hey, Wanda—I told you I’d wait at the gates, Yunho is still on his way,” she glanced at her wristwatch and blinked, they still have 20 minutes to spare before their family butler, Yunho arrives.

“Oh, should we just wait outside then? Or do you want to go to that new café just a couple of blocks away?” Wendy asked, her light blonde hair swaying to her sides, fringes were drawn upwards by a couple of rainbow coloured hair clips. The raven haired woman shook her head, frowning in the process, “Sorry but I don’t think I can spare any more time with leisure—we have 3 majors exams next week and I haven’t started yet!” her calm façade contorted into somewhat of fear and apprehension and her Korean-Canadian friend just sighed.

There’s no stopping Bae Juhyun when it comes to academics.

“Fine, such a waste, I wanted to go there,” she muttered, Irene just smiled at her wanly, gently patting her friend’s back as they stood at the sides of the gates just outside the school.

“Joy can take you there,” she comforted her friend, Wendy scoffed, “And with Yeri,” she sighed dejectively. It has been a problem since they started dating, Wendy is just the same year with her and Irene while Yeri is still in middle school—every time that they’d go on a date, Joy would always bring her younger adoptive sister just because and Wendy couldn’t complain even though Yeri’s completely able to defend herself.

“Right,” Irene bobbed her head, understanding her friend’s pain, even though she hadn’t dated someone yet—she knows how to sympathize with her friend.

Wendy looked back at the school and gasped, slapping Irene’s arm in surprise, she leaned to whisper, “Seulgi’s here!”

Irene blushed, her crush since she was a freshman (she’s now a junior) was just a couple of meters away from them. She immediately pulled away from her friend, looking straight, fighting the redness that’s been creeping up to her face. Wendy glanced back, “She’s alone—and she’s busy listening music,” the blonde frowned, “It seems she just finished with her band practice.”

Irene gulped—Seulgi was the lead dancer and vocalist of The Scream Queens, she also writes songs for the band and even though most of their music is in the indie scene, they somehow still got popular.

She gripped her hold with the sling of her shoulder bag as Wendy whispered, “She’s here.”

Her eyes widened when Wendy yelled, “Yah, Kang Seulgi!” just as about when Seulgi walked pass them, eyes still glued on her phone, her frisky hair was on a ponytail, her grown fringes swaying to the sides as she walked. Irene pinched Wendy’s side and the blonde squirmed in pain—but Seulgi didn’t look at them.

“Oh, she didn’t hear you,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter