Chapter - 2

Graduation Party

Baekhyun's POV 

I growled when I heard my alarm clock ring loudly and searched for it with my hand without opening my eyes but bad luck I wasn't able to find it. Cursing I slowly started opening my eyes but cursed when the bright light hit on my eyes. Still cursing I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes and then turned off the alarm and went inside the bathroom.

I took a long shower and came out with a towel loosely hung on my waist and my hairs wet.

I went towards my closet and then grabbed my office suit and changed into it. Then I blow dried my hair and fixed it with hair gel.
I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it's 7:30 AM means half an hour to arrive at the office. Then I took my car keys and then drove towards my workplace.

Well but my bad luck got trapped in traffic. I arrived 5 minutes late at the office and guess what I saw? Chanyeol walking hand n' hand with a girl. I don't know what happened to me but suddenly it was like adrenaline rushed inside my body and I took long stride towards Chanyeol and that girl.

I rose my head proudly and spoke.
"Good Morning Mr. Park"

I saw Chanyeol a bit shocked but then he composed himself and spoke.
"Good Morning Baekhyun. Did you slept well?"

I replied a 'yes' and looked suspiciously towards the girl.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce. Meet my Girlfriend Alice"
Chanyeol spoke smiling towards her and I swear I was ready to kill him with my own bare hands but I composed myself and replied.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Ms. Alice. I hope we meet again in the future."
I said while shaking hands with Alice and smiling genuinely. 

I don't know why but from my peripheral vision I can see Chanyeol's wide open eyes like he was shocked with my behaviour.

I left them alone and then started to do my daily work. I was confused, mad and angry at Chanyeol but I didn't know why, I know I like his kiss and he was the one who kissed me first but then he wasn't mine so why I was feeling this way. I tried composing myself and started focusing on my work rather than thinking about a certain giant.

2 weeks.. yes 2 weeks of Chanyeol with that girl and I saw them together for like these 14 days.. but today I felt something different like something isn't right today. 

I arrived at the office and luckily today I wasn't late. I saw few men, all wearing black suits approach towards Chanyeol's office. I thought something isn't right so I went towards his office and knocked and waited till he told me to come in but he didn't so me being the stubborn one entered inside and saw all those men standing infront of Chanyeol. I stood quietly and heard their conversation.

"We suppose you got a pre notice from our boss"
One of the men said.

"I never got any sort of notice and now you all come here and tell me to live this whole building for that stupid dumb boss of yours. Hell no! I won't be leaving this company!"
Chanyeol shouted and for the first time I saw him so nervous and furious.

"We aren't the ones who decide, it's the boss' orders. I hope you'll consider it."
Once the man spoke they all left.

And now I was standing in his office like an idiot.
Chanyeol looked up towards me and I swear I will kill those guys, I could see the hurt and pain present in his eyes. It was like someone was taking away something that is really precious for him.
He took long stride towards me and pushed me towards the wall and buried his nose in my neck.

"Stay still. I need to calm down"
He sniffed me and hugged me tightly as if he doesn't wants me to leave him and I hugged him back.

"Chanyeol what happened?"

"It's nothing you should care about"
He hugged me more tightly.

I wasn't satisfied with the answer so I pushed him away and spoke.
"No Chanyeol you need to tell me. Tell me what's disturbing you. I-I want to help you"
I shuttered when I saw him crying.

"I-I don't know Baekhyun-ahh. I tried everything that I could do but I failed. It's my fault and now you are involved in this." He spoke but I was so confused.

"What do you mean Chanyeol? Please tell me directly" I placed my hand on his cheek while tracing his jawline.

"During my graduation party, I rejected a boy and that boy told me that he'll come back and take revenge for that. At that time I took it lightly thinking it as just a line said but not gonna be done but I was wrong. He came back to revenge me. He came back all prepared. He bought my company and now I have to leave this company as per the rules and conditions by tommorrow."
He said and hugged me tightly.

"W-what if you don't? "
I asked still not believing.

"They'll kill you Baekhyun if I don't do as they say"
He finished and like adrenaline came rushing in my mind I remembered something that was bugging me to ask. 

"And what about the girl? Why they'll threat you by using me? Why not her? Isn't she you girlfriend? "

"Alice? Huh.. she isn't my girlfriend. We both cooperated together and acted like being in a relationship to save you but guess what our mini act failed because of Kai"

"Now how Kai's involved in this?"
I asked still processing the new information I got.

"He shouted aloud saying why you aren't present with me instead of that girl and those men heard him and our mini act failed and now I'm here"

"So how we gonna stop this now Chanyeol?"
I hugged him tightly.

Chanyeol stayed silent for a moment before he smirked as an idea popped inside his mind. He held my arms with his hands and looked directly in my eyes and said 
"Don't worry babe I won't let anyone touch you and about the company I'll save it as I have a great plan in my mind about it."

I was confused and was about to ask what he meant but a firm look from him made me stop from asking him anything. He smiled at my reaction and then gently gave me a small peck on my lips
"My cute little kitten". Chanyeol mumbled adoringly and I blushed at his words while he smirked at my reaction and quietly mumbled that "I'd like to that blush" while my eyes widened and my cheeks turned crimson red, amusing him more as he pulled me close to his chest and started trailing kisses on my jaw and then throat then deeply near my collar bone making me stop the moan coming from my mouth. He looked at my eyes to see my reaction and he smirked at what he saw, knowing that I was enjoying it he grabbed my and squeezed it lightly making me moan at the action.

His lips trailed over my whole face and finally his lips landed on mine and he started kissing me hungrily. It felt different, the kiss made me know how much he wants me. He my lower lip before biting it lightly asking for entrance but before I could say anything a soft knock sounded making Chanyeol curse the person behind that door and making me giggle at his reaction.

He grumpily went to attend the person at the door.

*****
Today was the day and to say I was nervous would me an understatement. 
Chanyeol was going to do something that would stop them from taking over our business. I tried asking Chanyeol about what he was planning but he won't tell me a single word about it and when I ask him to tell me as his PA he would still refuse. I was a nervous wreck and I was tapping my fingers continuously on the table when a knock sounded. When thedoor opened I saw my giant  grinning towards me and all my nervousness flew out of the window the moment I saw his face.

"Hii Baek" 
He said and grinned towards me.

"Hii yourself you giant yoda!"
I tried giving him an angry and irritated look but failed miserably. 

"Now now don't go totally furious on me baby, your man here is a hero who saved this corporation"
He gave an amused smile and stalked towards me.

I tried to stop blushing when I heard him say 'Your man' and rolled my eyes at him.

"Roll your eyes again at me and I'll bend you over my knees and that cute little of yours would be red with my mark" 
He smirked at me as his voice turned deeper as he finished his sentence.

I gulped and nodded my head as he took hold of my wrists and started walking.

"Where are we going?"
I nervously asked as I tried to keep up with his steps.

"To our home"
He took his car keys from the guard and opened the door for me as I sat, he rounded and then sat on his seat and the engine.

"Our home?" I asked confused as I looked towards him staring at me before he started driving. I turned towards the front thinking that he won't give me any answer but from my corner of the eyes I saw him smirk a little but the next word he spoke froze me on spot.

"To elope baby" 

***The end***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know I haven't given details about few things like who the man was and what Chanyeol did but I didn't write it because I just wanted this story to be short and only totally about chanbaek. So, I kept this small and short but if this story gets good feedback I would think of writing a sequel with the details. So, I hope you all understand. :)