Final

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Hanbin had been acting... distant. It was bothering the boys, especially Chanwoo. He can't see his boyfriend so upset.

 

Hanbin ate less, talked less, sleep less because of needed to write some lyrics he said. Chanwoo was getting more and more worried about his Hanbin hyung with each passing second. He literally bursted into tears when Hanbin left the room saying he need to continue writing some lyrics (which was a lie that Chanwoo easily caught on).

 

And today, Chanwoo had decided, that he would dig out from Hanbin what's bothering him, no matter what.

 

"Hanbin hyung?" Chanwoo whispered softly, entering his and Hanbin's shared bedroom.

 

"Neh?" Hanbin mumbled, poking his head out from the blanket from where he was curled into a ball on the bed.

 

Chanwoo sighed, sitting beside Hanbin on the bed and taking Hanbin's hand from under the blanket in his.

 

"What's wrong hyung?"

 

Hanbin clicked his tongue, snatching his hand away from Chanwoo and turning over.

 

"Nothing," Hanbin said in an emotionless voice. "I am sleepy. So can you please leave?"

 

"Hyung," Chanwoo said in a thick voice. "Please. I am worried about you, hyung. I don't - I can't see you like this."

 

"But I am okay," Hanbin said.

 

"Hanbin hyung, please." Chanwoo sobbed. "Please let me help you. Tell me what's wrong."

 

Hanbin sighed, sitting up and pulling his crying lover into his chest. He placed a delicate kiss on the top of Chanwoo's head.

 

"Mianhae," Hanbin muttered. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

 

"Then tell me what's wrong hyung," Chanwoo hiccuped. "Please."

 

"It's - it's sill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter