True Happiness

What True Love Means
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV


“Are you excited for tomorrow?” I ask the girl I love as I pull her for a tight hug.


“Yes of course Bom ah! Who wouldn’t be? It’s every girls dream to get married!” She answered excitedly


“Okay okay! You need to calm down unnie” I chuckled at her cuteness before pulling her to the bed “Now it’s time for us to sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow” I said before giving a kiss on her forehead.


“I love you Bom ah. Thank you so much” she whispered before hugging me as she drifted to her sleep.


“I love you too Chorong unnie” I replied to her sleeping figure.


When I confirmed that she is already in her deep sleep, I slip out from her hug and headed to the balcony of our little apartment. Sitting on the couch that places in there as I look up to the sky, watching the stars shine above me. I smile a how beautiful they are before closing my eyes.


“The time flies too fast, it’s seems like it’s just yesterday when we two meet” I said to myself as a smile slowly creep onto my lips


I smile while I tried to recall how the two of us meet. The day I first saw her. I smile at the memories, the memories of our first encounter. The moment I found Chorong unnie.


Flashbacks

“P-please leave me alone” I heard a voice echoed on the hallway of the school while I was walking on my way home. It’s already too late for a student to be here. Well, except for me because once again I overslept at the rooftop of the school.


“What if we don’t want to?” I saw two guys surrounding a girl, as they continue to laugh at the poor lady.


“Stupid bast*rds” I whispered to myself before walking up to them “Excuse me but I think you should leave her alone” I said looking at them blankly


“Oh! The bad*ss Yoon Bomi!” the other guy said after seeing it’s me. I am not a good student but I am not definitely a bad*ss, like how they describe me.


“Are you here to join the fun?” The other one ask before smirking at me. Tsk, as*holes.


“No, But I want you to leave the girl alone” I said before looking at the crying girl.


“That can’t do! It’s either join us or leave us alone. You know we can give you a portion if you want” the guy said again as he touch the girl's hair who flinched at the touch, this cause the bastards to laugh.


“I am not here to play” I said while walking near to the girl before grabbing her hand and pull her away from the as*holes.


“Where do you think you are going Yoon?” the other guy grab my shoulder, stopping me from walking 


“Let go before I break you dirty hands” I warned, causing them to laugh at my words.


“Really? I am so scared” he said mockingly as his b*stard companion laugh with him. They are getting on my nerve.


I quickly let go of the girl’s hand before turning around and give the guy a solid punch of his jaw causing him to stumble at the impact


“I already warned you” I said before stepping harshly at his arm


“You b*stard!” the other guy shouted before throwing a punch at my face. Luckily I was fast enough to dodge it.


“Too slow for me” I said before kicking his abdomen with all my might.


I walk to the trembling girl, grabbing her hand to lead her out of this stupid place. But before we can even walk away from the place, a hand grabs my shoulder, turning me around before throwing a punch at my face.


“Fu*k* I hissed before spitting some blood. I wiped the remaining blood on my lips before looking at him harshly.


“I will make you pay!” the guy I kick before shouted before aiming another punch at my face.


“You will be the one who is going to pay” I said before kicking his face and another kick on his abdomen that attacks causes him to loss his consciousness “weak as*holes”


I look at the girl before sighing at her state. She is trembling because of fear.


“Come on, let’s get you out of here” I said before grabbing her hand again.


While we are walking, I felt how she relaxed at my holds. I let her hand go after we got out from the school gate. 


“You should go home now. Remember to never stay in the school at the time like this” I said before walking away. But my steps stop when someone hug me from behind.


“Thank you so much” she said before hugging me tighter

 

I tap her arms awkwardly, comforting her.


“There, there. It’s okay now” I said slightly chuckling because of awkwardness


“My name is Park Chorong” she said after breaking the hug.


“Ah~ hello? I am Yoon Bomi” I answered her before smiling awkwardly but I hissed at the pain I felt 


“Omo! Your lips is bleeding!” she shouted before pulling me to who-knows-where


“Wait! Let go of me!” I said as I tried escaping from her hold


“Nope! We are going to treat your wounds first, there is a medicine store near here” she said as she keeps on dragging me


“I am fine, Chorong” I said but she didn’t answered me at all


I just sigh and follow her steps unwillingly.


“Are you sure it’s not hurting anymore?” She ask me again for a tenth time after she put the medicine she brought, on my bruised lips


“Yes it’s fine” I said rolling my eyes at her “it’s nothing compare to what my step father doing to me” I said nonchalantly


“What do you mean?” she ask me worriedly


“Nothing, come on” I answered before I start walking away


I look at her slowly when I hear nothing from her. What’s with her?


“Aren’t you going to start walking to your way home Chorong?” I ask confusedly


“unnie” she said looking at me


“What?” I ask not getting what she is talking about


“I said “unnie”. Call me unnie, I am older than you Bomi” she said before showing her ID that shows she is indeed older than me.


“Okay, Chorong unnie. Go home now” I said nonchalantly before walking away


“Bomi! See you tomorrow!” she shouted at my direction


I just waved my hand as my back facing her, signalling her that I received her words.


After that day, we become great friends. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter