Edn

Kissing Paper

"Put your hand around his nape and pull it. Make sure to wait for few fangirling 'yodeling', okay?"

"Aish Hyung!!! Do we need to do fanservice at this age?" 

"Just do it Kyu. Look at your hyung, he take in the most professional way." 

Kyuhyun turn his eyes lazily towards the said hyung. Yesung will be his partner for the next fanservice at the supercamp but to his irritation, it has to be that one cliché game, paper kiss.

The 4th older of the band were chatting leisurely with the other. Unbeknownst to him, the maknae of the group are boring a hole into his head due to the kissing 'service' they had to do for the fans.

"Well I'm sure Yesung hyung won't like it if you ask him to be kissed by me." said Kyuhyun with a smirk, betting his word at their manager who only sigh.

Janghoon, the prince manager call the other to join their conversation just to prove things for the stubborn maknae.

"Yes hyung?" said Yesung, oblivious to the stare coming from Kyuhyun. 

"Our maknae were asking if you fine with the kissing paper fanservice." Janghoon roll his eyes as he saw the smirk on the maknae face.

Few seconds hesitance from the smaller of them three, Yesung beaming a smiles at the manager. 

"I'm okay with that. It's just a fanservice. Hyung, can i go home now? Jongjin already waiting for me at the basement."  said Yesung as he wait for the manager to permit him doing so.

After Janghoon dismissing the meeting about the upcoming Supercamp show. He saw the displeasing groan coming from the maknae who planting his face onto the table.

"Aish, why did you being fussy over this thing? It's not like you never done the worst."

"But hyung!"

"No but. Get out. I have to close this room and check on the schedule later." Janghoon shooing the pouting maknae out, chuckling as he watch the stomping feet of the group penguin.
.
Kyuhyun walk with dejected looking face towards his car in the building basement. He was about to turn into a corner when he heard a shrieking coming from an open car.

There he saw his Yesung hyung stomoing his feet on the ground like a child with his hand flailing in the air. Holding back his laughter from being beard by the older, he closing in near the car next to the older's. 

He can heard Jongjin voice chuckling and laughing while the other sounded more like a sulking toddler. 

"But Jin ah!!! It's kissing! I don't want to kiss a man again!" Yesung shrieking again after awhile. 

It's irked Kyuhyun with the fact the older were much more despising the act. He had thought the older were too in love with a skinship that accept the 'order' from their manager with a bright smile. 

'What was that? He was the one who's being okay with it just now' thought Kyuhyun in anger.

"Oh come on, hyung. It's just a fanservice"  Kyuhyun heard younger brother said with a laughing voice.

"But.. Then fans will keep shipping us together... And i had to be the receiving end too. They makes me looks like I'm not a man!" the stomping feet were once again blaring inside the echoes basement parking lot.

"Shush it, hyung. It had too. You look smaller than Kyuhyun. That's why they choose you to be that way. But don't you know, alot of fans still seeing you as the man in a relationship?" said Jongjin as he tried to cheer the sulking hyung.

"Really? But i still don't want to do it with Kyuhyun..." Yesung voice begin to tone down from his tantrum. 

Kyuhyun begin to feels irritated from the unintentional rejection from the older. He begin to crawl out from his hiding and act like he was just about to walk pass them.

Jongjin was about to say something when he saw Kyuhyun walks towards them.

"Oh! Hi kyuhyun ah!" said Jongjin with a smile.
Yesung who was facing his back towards the latter only  shuddered and turn around slowly.

"Hi Jongjin ah, Yesung hyung. Why you guys still here?" said Kyuhyun, smirking from the inside as he saw the flustered looking Yesung. 

"Just listening to this kid venting his anger." said Jongjin boldly, earning a glare with a pout in a set by the older brother. 

"Really? You can't get too angry for too long, hyung. It's not good for your health." said Kyuhyun as he closing in with Yesung and patting the said hyung's not-so-broad shoulder. 

"I can't wait for the supercamp and the game. And of course, the kissing paper one" Kyuhyun deliver his speech with a wicked smile plastered on his face.

Yesung gasp before hastily pulls back from getting to close with the maknae. Frowning by the weird way the younger had said the wicked.

"But you don't like that game!" said Yesung with a huff in his last word. He'll make the younger know about his frustration. 

"Oh i am so loving it actually.  See you in Monday!"  said Kyuhyun as he walk away, leaving the flustered hyung froze in his feet.

"Yahh!!!"

Jongjin who was watching from the side only sigh and shaking his head.  Getting headache from the two bickering game, knowing these two play won't end well.

.
Kissu
.

It hasn't been the same ever since the moment Kyuhyun stumble upon a frustrating Yesung at the basemenr parking lot. The maknae of the hallyu group has been looking forward to the supercamp more than ever. 

And now for the moment of the wait, they were already onto the next game at supercamp, paper kiss.

To say that his acting are the marvelous, it was way better than Siwon's. Sulking at the back of the members while acting disgusted by the paper kissing game, he was looking forward to his turn and meekly comply to his hyungs to go into the line. And of course, he choose to be in the line before Yesung.

He stare at the small yet plum lower lips as the older placing the paper in front of his mouth. Waiting for the cue, he keeps looking back and forth at the older who seems too calm after his massive tease before they caome to the supercamp.

The kiss goes as fast as it come. He watch as Yesung fanboying over the 83line. Something inside him beating too fast than usual.

'His lips... Warm.'

The paper as thin as a paper roll, letting him to taste what was on the other side. The tingling that left behind had Kyuhyun wonder, what's it like to kiss the older without the paper .

.

‘His lip… so big…’

 

It was after their flight touch down at Gimpo airport when Yesung was bugged by the tingling sensation that left on his lips after the show. Though he look unbothered by it, it was all in his mind now. The lips and the thin paper sheet. The way Kyuhyun pull him close to the latter.

‘Aish… stupid fanservice!’ thought him with a pout.

Kyuhyun watching from the side. Thinking how small the older lips looking at the moment yet so lusciously plump as it touch his lips.

Yesung who caught from the corner of his eyes how the younger were staring at him only return the stare with a glare. Taken aback when the younger smirking back at him while his own lips.

‘What’s wrong with him!’ thought Yesung as he averting his look from getting angry at the maknae.

‘Oh, that pout. How I wish I can devour you.’ Kyuhyun unconsciously thinking about all the desired he had never thought before. Wishing for unforgivable thing to be done on the oblivious hyung who still pouting from the teasing smirk.

All glaring and feelings going back on forth between the two were unfortunately folded right in front one of the hyung.

‘Oh Kyuhyun. Stop whatever you’re thinking. That turtle won’t know it if you keep riddling with him.’

.

Leeteuk pov

This two. I swear to God. Why did they even do this to themselves. And why did I do to myself?

Flashback

I was the last one who waits for the members to exit the meeting room but it’s seems like Kyuhyun never realize I was there too.

I walk towards my car and saw Kyuhyun froze in his spot. I know well what make him do that. Hell i can hear the whining and stomping too. Must be Jongwoon. That turtle always done this every time he’s whining at someone or more to Jongjin.

Deciding to shoo away Kyuhyun from eavesdropping the siblings, I walk towards him but halted when Kyuhyun begin to sneak around the car. Being the nice hyung I am, I tried to follow right behind him and crouching just few meters away from this maknae.

And then I heard it.

This is why now I saw the maknae were all smirking and had this evil aura emitting from his head.

‘This can’t be good.’

Supercamp

Now I see what does the smirk for. After we played around with the paper right before we really play it, I was trying to tease that maknae by pulling Yesung and faking the play. 

Much to my displease, no reaction.

But when the game were really played out, I saw how he all goofy and smiling after his turn with Yesung. Everything after that was too vague because of my turn and Yesung’s squealing. Really are, one oblivious turtle.

Flashback end.

‘I pray for your safety, Jongwoon ah.’

 

 

 

 

A/N: Fork! I miss Kyusung and my writing on a romance so badly!!! I don't even know English anymore! Hahaha.