I'm sorry if I miss 'You'

I'm sorry if I miss 'You'

Cafeteria 

You Zhangjing : "Lin Yanjun, wait for me!"                   

Lin Yanjun : "Zhangjing, please faster I'm so hungry..."                                                                         

You Zhangjing : "So, what you want to eat?"               

Lin Yanjun : "U want eat chocolate or you want to eat me...haha"

You Zhangjing face blushed when Lin Yanjun imitating the verse from 'dark past' video of You Zhangjing.

Everyone in the company knows You Zhangjing and Lin Yanjun were good friend and they relied each other so much. They're always together. You Zhangjing will follow Lin Yanjun everywhere he goes.

                                      *****

Chapter 1

First Day We Met  

You Zhangjing : "Hi, my name is You Zhangjing, from today I will stay this room... we're roommate now..."                                                                         

Lin Yanjun : " Ermm, okay..." Continue read his book.   

You Zhangjing : "So fierce!"

 

Nanas Practice Room

You Zhangjing : "Yo, Lin Chaoze, change room with me please. I'm so afraid with  Lin yanjun. He so....fierce..."                                                                     

Lin Chaoze : "Hell no I'm afraid too. He like devil in the morning. Around his head has dark cloud. By the way, you need  to wake up our leader 'Lin Yanjun' .. 'every morning'..."                                           

You Zhangjing : "Argghh nooo...why??"                                                                 

Morning  ( Second Day )

You Zhangjing : "Lin Yanjun, Wake up! Wake up!" "Ermm..his face so handsome,  his lip so red, his skin so clean, and no dark cloud...i saw rainbow... "

Lin Yanjun open his eyes                                         

Lin Yanjun : "Well,  You Zhangjing.. I'm really handsome huh? (showing his 'smirk' smile')

You Zhangjing was shocked and their eyes staring each other for a while.

           

                                        *****

Chapter 2

Always Together 

Lu Dinghao : " Bei, look at a smoll Zhangjing, look skinny now. Lin Yanjun make he run everyday huh."                                                                                 

Bei  Honglin : You Zhangjing always follow around. Goes to park, to library, eat, to class... "

You Zhangjing : "Wow,  Lin Yanjun this place so beautiful and calm..."                                                   

Lin Yanjun : " This is my secret place, I always read here, and from now...it will be our secret place."     

You Zhangjing : " This tree so beautiful I want to be like tree and protect my dear ones." Smile at Lin Yanjun.                                                                             

Lin Yanjun : (I want protect you too, Zhangjing)  

 

Share my problem with 'You' 

 Lin Yanjun : "Ermm, You Zhangjing, I have problem with my dad..Can I ..."                                                   

You Zhangjing : "Ya... sure.." 

Winter season almost over and You Zhangjing still not  back from hometown.

(Nanas manager give one week holiday / one week before winter is over)

Lin Yanjun : ("You Zhangjing, where are you, please come back, I miss u so much")

Lin Yanjun pull out paper and a pen and he write something on paper .

Lin Yanjun  : "...'Waiting You The Entire Winter..' my compose song for our duet song..."

                                     *****

Chapter 3 

Manager : "Today we have new trainee will join us...and I hope u guys can help her."                       

Nana : "Hi, my name Nana, I'm 19 years old"           

Trainees : "Wow,  so beautiful and young ... "           

Manager : "So,  who's want to guide her and give her orientation?"                                                           

Lin Yanjun : "Me!" 

                                        *****

Apart from 'You'

You Zhangjing : "Li Ruotian where Lin Yanjun?"       

Li Ruotian : "I don't know. Yah,  You Zhangjing, do you want to join us play basketball?" I saw u came here everyday watch ( yanjun) erhh i mean watch our game but you don't want  play it?                         

You Zhangjing : "Can I?"           

Lin Yanjun : " No, he can't!..He short!"                       

Li Ruotian : "Wow, Lin Yanjun with Nana. Where you go? You Zhangjing looking for you..."     

Nana : "We had lunch together."                                 

You Zhangjing : "I'm short ?? You guys just too tall."

Lin Yanjun : "You Zhangjing, you already eaten? Im sorry today I can't lunch with you."           

You Zhangjing : "It's okay, I'm on diet." (Lin Yanjun, your words so painful)

Lin Yanjun and Nana always together. You Zhangjing can't follow Lin Yanjun anymore.

Zhixie : "You Zhangjing, since Nana came here, she and Lin Yanjun always together. Rumour say they are dating. Its true?"                                             

You Zhangjing : "No, they're just senior and junior.   

Zhixie : "Are you sure?"

Vocal Teacher  : "Zhangjing,  your voice so bad today,  your pitching too. You as main vocal I'm expect more from you. You should not be like this. Practice more!"

You Zhangjing cried. Suddenly he missed his family. He was alone. He need someone to talk.

Lin Yanjun just go back from cinema.

You Zhangjing : "Lin Yanjun, can I talk with you for a while?"                                                                   

Lin Yanjun : "I'm sorry Zhangjing, I'm so tired, I want to sleep. Ermm I bought fried chicken for you,  eat before your sleep."                                         

You Zhangjing : "I can't eat, i'm on diet "

 

Practice Room 

Lin Chaoze : " 1..2..3..4.. okay move  forward. Erm,  I think You Zhangjing need rest. He look so pale."   

Lin Yanjun : "You Zhangjing, your stomach hurt? You need to eat, wait I order delivery food for you"       

Staff : " I heard someone order delivery food. You guys can't eat outside food other than our cafeteria food. Trainee Lin Yanjun we need  punish  you."

You Zhangjing : "But .... "                                             

Lin Yanjun : "It's okay.... I love run."                         

Nana : (Lin Yanjun, you love Zhangjing so much haa..)

Lin Yanjun : "You Zhangjing, I compose a song for us. it's duet song. Can we sing together in our debut."                                                                             

You Zhangjing : "Wow,  I love it... let practice this song today."                                                               

Lin Yanjun : "I'm sorry,  I need to teach Nana dance today."                                                                       

You Zhangjing : "Lin Yanjun, actually I miss you. I'm jealous everytime you with Nana."                       

Lin Yanjun : "Ermm (smile) ,  I will spend time with you tomorrow, let practice this song tomorrow at our secret place after class."

You Zhangjing : "Lin Yanjun, wait for me! Today you so early. Can I follow you to  class 'for the  last time' ." 

Lin Yanjun : "....'Last? I can't understand. Sorry Zhangjing, I have to go. Nana waiting for me. We want breakfast together, after that I want buy something with her..."

You Zhangjing follow Lin Yanjun from far. Lin Yanjun not notice.

Sales : "Mr Lin, this is couple ring that you order."     

Lin Yanjun : "Thank You. How much?                       

Nana : "Wahh,  so pretty, can I try?"

From far 

You Zhangjing : "my heart so hurt..."

                                        *****

Chapter 4 

Practice Room 

Lin Chaoze : "Okay, let start practice."                       

Lin Yanjun : "Why Zhangjing still  not here?"

Zhixie got a call from his dad hospital. He was shocked.

Zhixie : "Guys!! Our Zhangjing... accident!!

                                *****

In Hospital S

Doctor : "I'm sorry, we can't save him..."

Lin Yanjun : "Zhangjing, don't leave me!!" 

Lin Chaoze : "Guys!  Lin Yanjun fainted!!"

 (flashback)

Nana : "Can I try?"                                                         

Lin Yanjun : "No, can you put it back. This  couple ring for Zhangjing and me."

Final Chapter

Jingzuo : "Lin Yanjun, are you okay now?                 

Lin Yanjun : "I want to meet Zhangjing for the last time."   

 

Lin Yanjun stare at Zhangjing. He cried so hard. Lin Yanjun pulled out something from his pocket. 

Lin Yanjun  : "Zhangjing,  this ring for you, I want give to you after practice our song at our secret place... but now..."

He cried. "You  Zhangjing, I'm sorry but  I love you.. i'm sorry if I will miss you, even if I can't have you... I will always remember you.. "

 

                         **********The End**********