Its You

My Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel of Home

"Uh...?" She woke up after feeling a small body on top of hers. Crawling over and somehow give wet kisses all over her chin. Her eyes met with another pair of eyes, her resemblance. She was dumbfounded... Smiling as she realize what's going on. 

"Hey there.." At the side of her bed, a beautiful woman was smiling at her, "Good morning Kaeun-chan…"

"Good morning..." She replied lazily, looking at the small creature on top of her stomach, "Good morning to you too my baby girl," she grin, 

"I've made toast for breakfast," Sakura took a seat by Kaeun's side, she just want to stare at her hubby's morning face, "And don't worry our Jade already had her breakfast as well," she smile as she took the beautiful baby that currently chewing on Kaeun's pajamas. 

"Are you sure? She's trying to eat my pajamas,"

"Ya! She's still a baby, she always put things on ," Sakura pout, sulking at Kaeun's remark.

That earn her a soft chuckles from Kaeun. Her arms automatically wrapped around Sakura's small body. "My wife is sulking huh?" She lean her chin on Sakura's shoulder, carefully tightening the hug, make sure she's not squishing her own daughter. 

"I'm not," Sakura mumble to herself as she turned around, making Kaeun face her angry back. 

But that doesn't stop Kaeun. Immediately her lips land on the back of Sakura's neck, smirk at the sound her cherry blossom was made. Kaeun continue to slip a hand under Sakura's shirt only to get a slap after. 

"Y-ya! Jade is here!"

"And you're finally looking at me" Kaeun smile, calmly, "You know I'm thankful for that Saku-chan, I was just teasing you," she kiss Sakura's cheek before saying, "I'm so thankful to have you in my life... As my wife,"

It wasn't ruined, it was just turned sweete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter