Rocky's 20th anniversary

Rocky's 20th anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rocky's 20th anniversary Rocky (Park Minhyuk) & Yoon Sanha Moon Bin, Jinjin (Park Jinwoo), Cha Eunwoo (Lee Dongmin) and MJ (Kim Myungjun)

 

At Rocky's 20th anniversary, he wished for one gift. One simple thing he often asked but was always refused.
Alcohol.
He was now an adult — he could legally buy a beverage at a bar or any other place.

Rocky was someone quiet, someone who keep it simple and didn't talk loud.
Once soju got into his system, he became a different man.

"Hyung!!!" Shouted the new adult.

All of Astro was at their dorm. They decided it would be more fun to have a party at home instead of a club. Rocky also felt bad because Sanha would be left alone otherwise.

It was already late, Eunwoo, MJ and Moonbin were gone sleeping few hours ago.
Meaning Rocky was drinking heavily with Jin Jin, while Sanha was laughing at them,

"What? Ash, you are so loud." Said Jin Jin, pushing his friend.
"Hyung. We should go out and meet people at a bar."
"You know Sanha can't come. We can go another time. Plus we have enough alcohol here for an army."
"I want to drink more. I never felt like this before. It's like I am not shy anymore. You know?"

Jin Jin chuckled.

"It's one of the best part of drinking."

Rocky looked at Sanha a moment, then pat his head.

"You'll understand next year, cute little guy."

Sanha blushed, then pushed Rocky's hand.

"Yah, stop drinking already. You are saying silly stuff." He mumbled.

Rocky smiled at him, trying to look adorable.

"But I like it."

The older touched Sanha's arm, still trying to keep his attention. The younger felt awkward and turned to Jin Jin, trying to get help. The oldest understood right away and took Rocky's hand.

"Rocky-ah, stop flirting with the kid. He doesn't like it. Can't you see it?"

Rocky smirked.

"Fine."

He came closer to Jin Jin, then put his head on the older's shoulder.

"I'll do it with you instead then."

Jin Jin knew Sanha acted shy earlier because he liked Rocky. He probably didn't know how to deal with the sudden affectionate side of his crush.
But he liked the rapper too. He never said it loudly obviously, but with the alcohol it would be difficult to act like nothing happened.

"What?" Mumbled the older.

Rocky smirked, then looked into the other's eyes.

"I said I would flirt with you instead."

He slowly placed himself on Jin Jin's lap, arms around his neck.
Sanha gulped, looking away. What was happening in front of his eyes? Why was Rocky so friendly with their leader?
Jin Jin could feel Rocky's breathing on his skin as he lost himself in the younger's gaze. The older wasn't chuckling or laughing anymore. He was hypnotized by the man's contact.

The older slowly put an arm around Rocky's waist and stayed still.

They stayed silent a moment, looking at each other. Rocky approached his head slowly. When he felt he was too closed, when Jin Jin's heart was about to explode and when Sanha was about to stand up and walk away, Rocky backed off and laughed.
He pushed his friend away and fell on the floor. Jin Jin was red, no smile at sight.

"Ah! Did you see your face? So hilarious."

Rocky looked at Sanha, then pat his friend's hair again.

"I would never do that. You know that Sanha?"

The younger had enough. Rocky was playing with his mind and emotions. He didn't know what to think anymore. He stood up and walked away to his room.
Rocky blinked, then chuckled.

"What is wrong with him?"

He turned to his other friend, who wasn't looking better. Jin Jin was looking at the floor, blushing and frowning.

"Hyung? I am bored. Let's drink more."

He took a soju bottle, but Jin Jin stopped him.

"You drank enough already."
"Yah, I didn't. I feel fine."
"Maybe you. But you hurt Sanha and I. And it's enough for tonight. You are on your own."

Jin Jin stood up too, taking the soju bottle with him and left.
The younger stayed still, unsure what happened. Why were they mad at him? He only joked around. It wasn't that bad. He sighed, thinking about how his friends overreacted.

Jin Jin told him he hurt theirs feelings. How? Why? It doesn't make sense. He was nice all evening long! He even flirted with them! He chuckled to that thought.
He would never had done that without alcohol. Nobody knows he had a crush on his best friend. Nobody knows he really liked him.
His cheeks blushed and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Aish..."

He hid is eyes, embarrassed. Alcohol helps him to be more open and all. It didn't stop his stupid heart from racing when he thought about him.

"Why did he left me? Aish..."

Rocky stood up. His legs felt like jelly. He laughed a little alone, thinking it was somehow funny. He walked to his bedroom slowly.
He opened the door and then out.
 

 

Rocky opened his eyes with difficulty. His whole body was hurting so much, but the worst was his head. He put a hand on it, wincing.

He sat on his bed, grunting. He looked around himself slowly. He wasn't in his bed, he was in Jin Jin's. The room was empty, at least he wasn't too embarrassed by it. He felt sweaty and quite disgusting as he slept with his clothes from last night.

He stood up and took a shirt, pants and fresh underwear from his dresser. He walked slowly to the washroom, still holding his head.

He met Moonbin on the way there who smirked at him.

"Party too hard?"
"Shut up..." Mumbled the new adult.

He took a while to wash himself. The hot water was helping him with his head pain. He had to fight with himself to get out as it was cold and unappealing outside. He finally did, put some clothes and walked to the living room like a zombie.

"Look who finally woke up!" Said MJ, smiling.

Rocky closed his eyes. He was hoping people wouldn't bother him too much but it doesn't seem like it.

"Yeah yeah..." Mumbled the dancer.

He looked around and noticed Sanha who was looking at his book, looking uncomfortable. Rocky walked in his direction, but before he could reach him, MJ took his arm and bring him away. He talked with a soft voice, so only Rocky could hear it.

"I would stay away for now if I were you. He still has to deal with yesterday."

Rocky frowned.

"What?"

MJ smirked.

"How cute you are. You don't remember? Good thing. Just stay away from our baby until he's ready to talk to you."

Rocky scratched his neck, feeling bad. What happened yesterday? Why was Sanha acting weird?

Moonbin joined them in the living room, with a sad smile.

"Hyung, could you go see Jin Jin hyung at the studio? I think he might need your smile right now."

MJ closed his eyes, then he bit his lips.

"Troublesome, so troublesome."

He went away, telling them they will see each other later.

Rocky sat down on the second sofa, far away from Sanha. He took his phone, faking looking at it. He often did it. When his heart raced too much or when he missed his face. He was simply too gorgeous for this world. He gulped, then bite his lips.

What happened yesterday? Did he hurt him? Is it why he shouldn't talk to him? He closed his eyes, angry at himself. He shouldn't have drink. He couldn't control his thoughts and movements.

He tried to remembered last night.
He was in the living room with Sanha and Jin Jin. They were joking around and then Jin Jin told him :

"Rocky-ah, stop flirting with the kid. He doesn't like it. Can't you see it?"

Rocky opened his eyes, feeling like dying. Oh no. Did he really flirt with Sanha?

Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh no.

It was a bad thing to do.

Sure, Sanha was adorable. Sure, he thought they were best friend and all. To Rocky's knowledge, Sanha wasn't gay. He wouldn't be interested in him at all.

He hid himself, feeling embarrassed like never.
He wanted to drink so much, he forgot what could happen.
He didn't really remember what he did to flirt with Sanha but... Jin Jin said it. It must be true.
He wrote to Jin Jin, hoping his friend could help him.

"Hyung. What happened yesterday?"

He bit his lips, waiting for an answer. He received one after a while.

"Nothing you need to remember."

He frowned. What? It doesn't help him at all.

He looked at Sanha, about to speak, totally forgot what MJ told him few minutes ago. He stayed silent, mouth open, when he looked at his friend.
Sanha was looking at him too, frowning. Rocky felt bad instantly and looked away. He looked so mad. Yet, Rocky didn't know what he did. All he could remember was Jin Jin telling him to stop flirting with Sanha.

He wanted to say sorry but... He doesn't know what he is sorry about. He just doesn't want him friend to be mad about him. He liked that special connection he had with him. Did he hurt him too much? Will he be mad at him for a long time?

Rocky closed his eyes, trying to get calmer. The more he thought about last night, the worst he felt.
His headache was becoming worse by the second, which didn't help.

Eunwoo arrived few second later in the living room and walked to Rocky. He held his hand in front of him while smiling gently.

"Here, take those. It will help with your headache."
"I don't-"
"Don't lie to me Rocky-ah. Also, we can see you are suffering right now, you are so easy to read when you don't feel well."
"Thank you." Finally, mumbled Rocky, while taking the pills his friend gave him.

"You should eat, it helps with hangover." Added Moonbin behind Eunwoo.

"I'm fine."
"Right right. Let's say you are fine. Then let's say there's food for you in the fridge when you are ready."

Moonbin smiled, then walked away, bringing Eunwoo with him.

Rocky was hungry. He knew his friends were right, but he didn't want to show it in front of Sanha. Is he stupid? Maybe. He couldn't control his feelings.

Sanha sighed. Rocky looked at him, surprised. It was the first time his friend made a noise since he saw him this morning.
The younger stood up and walked to the kitchen. Rocky heard few noises. Few minutes later, Sanha's voice was heard from the other room.

"Come here before I change my mind."

Rocky blinked, unsure what was happening.

"Hyung, I won't repeat myself."

He stood up and joined his friend into the kitchen quickly. Sanha was cooking the soup on the oven. It smells good.

Rocky stayed few feet away from Sanha feeling awkward. He looked at the other putting the soup in two bowls and bring it on the table. Rocky walked behind his friend, staying silent. Waiting for the other to talk first. It was always like that anyway. Sanha was more talkative than him.

He thanked him for the food and ate while looking at his bowl.

"Hyung, I..."

Rocky looked at his friend with a neutral reaction.

Sanha was looking at him intensively. His lips were red and soft. Rocky's chest was going crazy as usual. He tried to forget about it, but feelings were there to stay today.

Sanha sighed again, then looked at his soup.
It's better to wait for him to talk first, thought Rocky. Sanha was a strong head. If he was really mad, better wait for him to calm down to say anything.
So he kept quiet.

They ate again a moment, silently. Sanha let go of his spoon, making noises.
Rocky looked at him, a spoon in his mouth, not moving.
Sanha was frowning again. Rocky felt like a prey. If he didn't move, maybe Sanha wouldn't unleash his anger on him?

"I... I have no right to tell you that I know." Said Sanha, looking at the table.

Rocky gulped. . Sanha wasn't smiling. He was angry. What the hell has he done yesterday?
Sanha looked at him. His eyes looked hurt and no smile in sight.
Rocky tried to stay neutral, but he couldn't - he apprehended his best friend's words. He was afraid.

"Don't play around with Jin Jin hyung." Finished Sanha.

Rocky blinked, still holding the spoon in his mouth. W-what? It wasn't what he thought he would tell him.
Wasn't he supposed to tell him how disrespectful he has been, flirting with him and all?
The dancer finally put the spoon in his bowl and opened his mouth.

"I am not playing around with him."
"Fine. You are not playing around with him. Then... It's because it's... true?"

Sanha stood up and walked away to their bedroom without looking at him again. He sounded hurt with his last sentence.
Rocky stayed still, lost.
He looked at his soup. Better eat now and let Sanha cool down.

 

 

Rocky was sleeping on the living's room sofa. It was around 3PM. Eunwoo and Moonbin were out, Sanha was studying in his bedroom and Jin Jin was at the studio.
He sighed as he looked at the younger in front of him. He should have stay away from alcohol yesterday but what is done is done.

MJ was at the studio earlier with Jin Jin. The rapper was in a bad shape. He didn't tell him why, but MJ wasn't stupid. He knew how to add one plus one.
Sanha was mad at Rocky. Jin Jin was feeling down. MJ didn't know exactly what was said, but he knew Rocky slept in the same bed as Jin Jin last night. He saw them when he woke up.

He knew Sanha saw them when he woke up. He also saw how Jin Jin reacted when he noticed Rocky was in his bed.

He was blushing hard and was trying to get away from the other. Rocky was still asleep, so he didn't move much.
The older sat down next to the rapper and woke him up.

"Rocky-ah, if you sleep too much you won't be tired tonight. We have an early schedule tomorrow."

Rocky grunt and moved a little, keeping his eyes closed.

"You know we need to go to the studio later. Just wake up already while I'm being nice."
"Okay okay..." Mumbled the younger.

He opened his eyes and sat down. He looked around, lost. He felt better, no more head pain or body pain. Instead, his mind was busy thinking about Sanha. Only Sanha.

Rocky looked around, searching for his crush.

"Can you tell me what happened yesterday? I know it's not my business but Jin Jin..."

Rocky looked at the other a moment. MJ sighed, then closed his eyes and continue talking.

"Let's just say he's not as his best."
"I can't remember. I out."
"And what about this morning then? Do you remember why you slept in his bed?"
"What? I just thought he gave me his bed because I had trouble getting in mine."

MJ bite his lips.

"You really don't remember anything?"

Rocky nodded, then scratched his neck.

"Then be careful around Jin Jin later today. I'm not sure what happened, but he's not in his best mindset right now."
"Like Sanha?"
"Yes. Just... Be careful with alcohol next time, will you?"
"I will hyung. I already regret it. Sanha was acting so weird earlier."

MJ smiled gently, patting Rocky's hair.

"You always need to be careful with our baby. Sanha's feelings are easy to hurt. Even more when it's because you."

Rocky's eyes became bigger.

"What? Why?"

MJ chuckled.

"Hyung, why would Sanha be more sensitive because of me? Because I'm his best friend?"
"I guess we can say that."

MJ looked at the hour. They had to leave soon.

"Get ready. We need to be at the studio in 20 minutes."

Rocky stood up slowly, then walked to his bedroom. As he thought he would be alone in it, and he needed to change clothes, he took off his shirt on the way there.

When he opened the door to his bedroom, he walked slowly to his dresser, trying to find a comfortable shirt.
Without thinking much, he took pink shirt. Sanha's favorite color. He smiled while patting his shirt. He knew he looked good in it. He wished Sanha thought he was attractive too.

"H-hyung?"

Rocky turned around, surprised that someone what in their bedroom. He instantly tried to hide his chest while blushing.

Sanha was sitting on his top bunk bed, looking at him with light pink cheek. It wasn't the first time he saw Rocky shirtless, but usually the dancer wasn't exposing his body t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter