the same title as the previous one -just killin-

one have request "do you believe in love?" and the other answered "no."

The two boys were alone in front of a movie that had appeared randomly on the television screen. They were sitting in the same position, legs crossed and arms crossed. Kihyun, who had pretty pale pink hair, threw her head backwards, closing his eyes.
 
-It's so boring this kind of movie!
-Yeah! But something managed to don't stop me from changing channels ... Maybe because of their acting?
 
Kihyun sighed and got up on both legs. He was fed up with this movie so he'd rather go get a drink in the fridge, nothing made him want to eat until he found that alcoholic and sweet drink he liked to drink when he was alone.
 
-Kihyun-ah, what are you doing in the kitchen?
-No, I'm going to my room.
 
Shownu POV - 
 
Shownu who was still sitting on the couch after his roommate entered his room to lock himself inside. He got up to the kitchen and also used himself to drink. He had a cold look when he understood Kihyun's alcoholic and preferential drink had disappeared.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
It was very cold in his room so he grabbed his vest to put on his arms. He had opened the liquor and drink at the bottle making fun of others who would have liked the drink to be shared.
 
He grabbed his headphones to put his favorite playlist in his ears. He wanted to stay alone today and the weather was very bad and cold.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Minhyuk, who was also paying part of the rent and was the third tenant of the apartment, had just returned with three of his close friends. Shownu, who had fallen asleep on the couch, was startled by the sudden arrival of his other roommate.
 
-Yah! Shownu-ah! Do you look so bored that you sleep on the couch? Where is Kihyun-ah?
 
Minhyuk always spoke informally to everyone he knew. Shownu was older than him, but he sometimes considered him a person of his age because of his gentle and reserved way of talking to everyone.
 
-Minhyukie I'm bored ... Are we going out? Asked one of his friends who had returned with him.
-Yes Changkyun but first I want to know where Kihyunie is!
 
Minhyuk now glared at his other roommate, who still looked a little sleepy. Without looking into Minhyuk's eyes, Shownu waved Kihyun's room to tell him he was in the room.
 
-Shownu, did you lose your tongue? You, grandfather stupid ...
 
Minhyuk clenched his fists and almost failed to break the door of Kihyun's room with his strength in his hands.
 
-Kihyunie! Wonho wondered if you wanted to go out?
-Wonho-hyung? Where is he?
-It's here. Get out of your room to say hello?
 
Kihyun POV -
 
Kihyun was very excited about Wonho being at the apartment. He liked it a lot and found it very funny and busy when they were together. Kihyun came out of his room with a blushed complexion, tracing his way, doing as he did Minhyuk did not exist.
 
-H-Hi Wonho-ah ...
-Hey Kihyunie! It's okay? You have red eyes.
-Is because I am very tired, and you, how are you?
 
Minhyuk blocked the two acquaintances by placing themselves between them and clapping his hands like an idiot.
 
-Hey guys, we don't have all night, let's go! You will discuss around a hot coffee!
 
Shownu POV -
 
Shownu was left alone at the apartment. He was sad and disappointed to see his two roommates fleeing together with Minhyuk's friends without bothering to pay attention to his presence. He was the eldest of the three and was considered a grandfather too! No! He had to have an honest discussion with the two boys as soon as they got back to the apartment!
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
They had arrived in a cafe and put their on a chair around a medium table. Changkyun was talking with Jooheon and Kihyun with Wonho. Minhyuk was the only one to drink his hot coffee and he was bored a bit so he looked at his cell phone and sent a text message to his friend Hyungwon who lived nearby.
 
-Hey Hyungwonie, it's Minhyuk! Would you be interested to go out drinking hot coffee with me and my team?
 
Minhyuk burst out laughing at his sentence without much interest thing. Hyungwon reminded him of Shownu, he was mostly west too, and he didn't speak much but his presence meant a lot.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
The pink-haired boy was on a small cloud when he was exchanging words with Wonho. He liked his company a little too much because his two there got along well enough to make Minhyuk almost jealous of them.
 
Kihyun was surprised to see Minhyuk shouting the name of one of his other friends at the other end of the room. He could see Hyungwon arrive with a big smile at their table and even if he did not wear his most chic clothes, he was Hyungwon. Kihyun tugged on Wonho's forearm when he saw the latter paying attention to the newcomer. Kihyun did not like to be put aside after a long conversation with a friend.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Minhyuk noticed that his roommate Kihyun had become very tense when he invited Hyungwon to meet them. He looked at his roommate insistently to try to get him back to him.
 
-Kihyunie, am I the only one to imagine that you are monopolizing Wonho all to yourself?
 
Laughs escaped from the lips of his other friends except those concerned by the question.
 
-I'm just happy that Wonho is here, that's why I agreed to come. Kihyun spat out.
-You forget someone, Kihyun-ah!
 
Shownu POV -
 
Shownu was alone at the apartment but he wanted to go out to find his roommate but he did not want to send a single message because he had gone unnoticed under their room-mate eyes!
 
He was watching television but he was bored to death. His mobile phone had vibrated in his pocket.
 
-Hi Shownu, are you free tonight to go to the restaurant?
 
It was the number of a primary school friend in Shownu. He had keep in touch with her, they were very porch in primary but their relationship had never been further than friendship. There was finally someone who thought of him so he agreed to eat with her.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Minhyuk saw that his roommate had become very quiet since he reminded her of the first roommate who had been nailed to the house.
 
Minhyuk was acting like he did not, but when he, Kihyun and Shownu were alone in the apartment where around a table, Minhyuk had noticed Shownu's gaze on Kihyun and there was something wrong with him. very embarrassing hiding behind but Minhyuk was acting like he didn't, because he didn't want to be involved or be in the center with regard to these two.
 
 
He just sometimes wanted them to open their eyes by recalling the presence of one or the other when one forgot the existence of the other .... Because they lived under the same appartment and paid each his share of the apartment.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
Kihyun didn't want to talk anymore. He preferred to wait for someone to look for a topic of conversation to tell him that to find himself something to tell anyone here.
 
-Kihyun ah? You are very quiet now ... You do not digest your coffee well?
 
Wonho always had beautiful words to tell, it was funny and perfectly stupid. Kihyun managed to have a smile on his face although he was a little confused inside.
 
-I think I'm just going back to the apartment but you can stay with others.. See you guys!
 
Kihyun was getting up from his chair and even though Minhyuk was burning to add something, he was holding back because he did not want to reveal a hint of his own theory.
 
Kihyun was returning alone to the apartment and he was surprised to see no human presence, or so he thought because he did not see Shownu's shoes in front of the entrance.
 
-Shownu ah?
 
No answer. Kihyun was asking himself several questions. Where was he going and maybe he had left a note on the kitchen table to reassure his other roommates of his departure? Nothing, there was nothing. Kihyun was still silent, maybe Shownu was asleep in his room?
 
-Ah, Kihyun-ah. You are back? Minhyuk is still with his friends? You're not too bored?
 
Kihyun did not seem to have heard Shownu's questions. He was too busy looking at his friend's well-dressed outfit and hair to answer all that.
 
-You did not have your shoes in front of the entrance, I thought you were gone .... My god Shownu, are you going to an appointment or what? What are you doing dressed like that and .... How many times did you smell perfume?
 
Shownu POV -
 
Shownu had heard one of the two roommates come back to the apartment, but he was too busy with his hair to signal his presence. Kihyun entered the room and his face was pale so Shownu was trying to be natural by asking him random questions that crossed his mind. Kihyun had become cold with him and had not answered his questions. Shownu wanted to be small and disappear.
 
-I ... Yes, I ... I'm going to an appointment tonight ... Well, she's the one who proposed it to me, I only accepted her request and then I was alone here so I was very bored!
 
Kihyun had a murderous look. Shownu found his behavior daring and then , it was Shownu here who was the oldest! He had to pull himself together.
 
-But Kihyun in the end! I do what I want and even if we are in charge of the apartment to us three, I can still go out when I want it! I'm the oldest and it's been too long since I'm out! When you went out and Minhyuk, you did not even look at me and I saw that you were so happy to go there because there was Wonho. Now it's my turn to go out!
 
Kihyun POV -
 
The pink haired boy did not really agree about this story. He was blocking the way to Shownu by placing an arm between the bathroom door where they were and the other room that led to the living room.
 
-You will not leave like this? And who are you going to dine with to be dressed y like that?
-y? I'm not y and I'm not dressed y! Let me go Kihyun.
 
Kihyun was almost fisted to explode. He let his arm slip to let his roommate pass but he had something in him that made him very anxious.
 
-Why am I doing this with you Shownu !?
Kihyun had tears in his eyes but he was doing his best to try not to cry in front of him. He had not yet arrived at someone weak and finally understood his feelings for Shownu when Minhyuk wasn't present. He was very sensitive and possessive with Shownu when Minhyuk wasn't present with them.
-I become fragile when Minhyuk isn't here and I act towards you as you belong to me ...
 
Shownu POV -
 
Shownu felt embarrassed by this statement. He too had something he blamed himself for when he saw Kihyun act like that.
 
-Kihyun-ah, come on.
 
Shownu did not know why he was acting like that, but he wanted to put an end to this situation, which was becoming sad. Shownu didn't like to see Kihyun put himself in this state, when Kihyun was close enough to his arms, Shownu was holding Kihyun in his arms to keep him from giving him words of encouragement.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
Kihyun was surprised at the affection that Shownu gave him so suddenly. He stayed close to his chest to feel more comforted.
 
-I'm sorry to have acted like that Shownu. You can go eat with her, you'll be late! Get out of here quickly and eat a lot!
 
Shownu POV -
 
Something was telling Shownu not to leave as a thief so he confessed before leaving.
 
-About the person concerned, this is my primary friend Dasom.
After seeing Kihyun blush he kissed the top of his head like a little child.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Minhyuk had found Kihyun's attitude very strange after he had spit out Shownu's existence. He was neutral, but Hyungwon found fine words to make him laugh or think of something else. In reality, Minhyuk felt bad for Kihyun and even more for Shownu who was alone at the apartment.
 
After talking for another hour, Minhyuk came home with his friend Wonho and without shouting his arrival, he was very surprised to see the red cheeks and ears of Kihyun and Shownu.
 
-Shownu? You have the attention of going somewhere without saying anything to me?
-Do not start too. I am invited to eat and I go out with whom I want.
 
Minhyuk was very surprised at the answer to his question. He was looking at Kihyun now.
 
-Kihyunie .... You have a red face ... It's because of Shownu if you
-Wonho-Hyung!
 
Kihyun POV -
 
Kihyun wanted to silence his roommate so he drew his full attention to the person who had returned with Minhyuk.
 
Wonho seemed to be very embarrassed. He wanted to leave.
 
-I'm sorry, I may not have to go home with Minhyuk .... There are things I should not see so I'm leaving.
 
Kihyun saw Wonho's complexion turn white. He wanted him to stay, but Minhyuk was still going to talk nonsense so he let him go and thought of sending him a text message to tell him the truth about what he was thinking about his feelings for Shownu and that he had always considered Wonho as a brother on whom he wants to feel protected.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
-Shownu I'm sorry if you arrive late to the restaurant but I want to know what's going on and who you're going with because it concerns us and Kihyun.
 
Shownu POV -
 
Shownu was a little disturbed about how to approach the subject so he was acting very naturally without a fuss.
 
-Dasom sent me a message so I agreed to go out to eat with her but Kihyun came in and he ....
 
Shownu glanced at Kihyun, who had blushed without following his sentence.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
-I got angry when I was perfectly wrong. Minhyuk, we are not good roommates with Shownu and I regret not doing more things outside with Shownu. He is always put aside.
 
Shownu POV -
 
-Yah .... Kihyun-ah ....
-No I am sincere. I will always be near you and I will let you speak.
 
Shownu had red cheeks and a white complexion. He didn't want to go out anymore.
 
-I will call Dasom and tell him that in reality I'm no longer interested, I just want to enjoy my roommates. Shownu added.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Shownu's words left Minhyuk and Kihyun speechless. Minhyuk approached and pushed Kihyun to fall into Shownu's arms.
 
-You make me emotional you two! I'm going to cry!
 
Shownu POV -
 
After their group hug, Shownu had a question in mind.
-Kihyun I can know why you stole the alcoholic bottle just now in the fridge?
-Oops it's because I had trouble falling asleep ..... And this movie was too romantic for me.
 
Kihyun POV -
 
Kihyun was very embarrassed so he was hiding in the older man's chest. He did not want to talk about the movie anymore, but he wanted to stay stuck to his chest.
 
-It's silly love and then it's real comedy!
-Yes quite.
-Pathetic.
- Really pathetic.
 
Minhyuk POV -
 
Minhyuk, who had his arms crossed and watched his housemates talk, understood almost nothing about what they were saying.
 
-Wouah! You are so stupid! You say that love is silly, but look! A pair of couples!
 
Shownu and Kihyun were screaming at Minhyuk to try to deny his words. They hid many things that only their hearts knew.
 
-I have an idea guys! What if we went to eat? Just all three?
 
Minhyuk saw Kihyun and Shownu nodding satisfied with this suggestion. They would go to a restaurant that was outside the area to avoid meeting anyone. From that day, the three roommates were starting a new, more emotional start towards each other.