Queenka

Playing By the Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday, second day of school, and already lunch for Yoona. Yesterday night while she was at the grocery store, she saw something she wasn't susposed to. She wandered around the halls, looking for her best friend, Jessica. She needed to talk to her about it, since she's sort of apart of it. 

  Yoona looked everywhere in the school, except one place. "Ahh, I got it!" She said in her head. Of course, Jessica would be in the music room, trying to learn more songs on the piano. While she was on the way to the piano room, somebody popped up in front of her.   "Where do you think you're going?" Jonghyun's smirking face asked, crossing his arms. "I know you saw me and her yesterday. Jessica knows, I just went to go talk to her about it. As you can see, I broke her heart."   The dark brown haired girl rolled her eyes and pushed him out of the way, wanting to do so much more to the obnoxious player. She ran right into the music room, and locked the door.    "Yoona?" A familiar voice rang, behind her. "W-What are you doing in here?"   She turned around to find a sniffling, teared face, Jessica. "Unnie!" Yoona ran up to her and hugged her. "Do you know..?"   Jessica's head nodded. "About Jonghyun and some g-girl? Yeah, the girl sent me a picture of the two k-kissing. I-I just don't know what to do anymore. It hurts so much, Yoong.." She said in between sobs. "She sent me a picture, of them kissing. Do you know what hurt the most? He told her to send it to me! And then, just now, he told me that we're over and that I was nothing to him."   "Unnie, stop crying over that jerk. He doesn't deserve you at all, so please stop. There's better guys in the world, I'm sure you can find somebody way better than him!" Yoona patted her back, feeling the pain her unnie was going through. "You're Jessica Jung. Now, let's go scare from newbies."    Jessica's face lit up and nodded. The two walked out the door, walking powerfully through the halls, with a look that makes the new people cringe. The ones who know the two, just smile, knowing how nice they really are, but of course, are just a bit intimidated by it. Once they reached the lunch table, everyone saved two seats for them of course, and unfortunately Jonghyun was there. But Donghae was was missing.   "Jonghyun, get away from the table. You're out of the group." Yoona hissed, the cold side of her showing, and she learned it all from Jessica.    He just rolled his eyes, and stood up. "I don't need any of you." His arrogance wasn't effecting Yoona; it was boosting her self-confidence. "And by the way, Jessica looks like a loser now, with out me of course. I made her look good."   Before Yoona could even defend her best friend, he was out of sight, running out of the cafeteria. Everyone at the table had blank expressions on their faces, looking as confused as ever.    Key was the first one to approach the two girls who were still standing, looking annoyed. "Noona, what happened?"   "Kibum, shut it. I'll tell you later," Jessica threw in a soft smile through the bitterness she was showing. "Let us just sit down."   While the two best friends were sitting down, Hyoyeon took Siwon's empty seat next to Yoona, since he went to class to re-take a test. "Yah, what happened? I heard people talking about you and Jonghyun when I was walking to my classes." The dancing queen pointed to Jessica, recalling how she kept hearing people talk about her friend and ex-friend.   "I'll explain everything later. I really don't want to say anything right now." Jessica took a drink of her soda, looking down while fiddling with her hands.    Yoona on the other hand, was thinking about how Donghae isn't at lunch with them. She was hesitating on whether to ask someone, but in the end, she asked. "Where's Donghae?"   "Hyung left right before you two came. He said that he's going somewhere with a 'friend.' We told him we know that's it's Sunye... but you know how he is. He just lies and lies, telling us it isn't. That's why I don't trust him." Key said, doing quotation movements with his hands when he said "friend."   Jessica suddenly thought of something. "He is with Sunye! Seriously! I saw her drop him off here this morning! I bet you anything. He better not be in a relationship with her, because he has a da-"   "Unnie!" Yuri put a hand over Jessica's mouth, not letting her reveal her own plan to Yoona. "Look who's next to you." She hissed at her, how she almost revealed her own plan. Yuri's eyes motioned to Yoona, and Jessica made an 'O' with and kept quiet.   The rest of the time at lunch seemed to be quiet and awkward because of what happened with Jonghyun. No one really knew what happened except for Jessica, of course, and Yoona. As much as they all wanted to ask what Jonghyun did, they knew to be quiet.    Finally, lunch ended, and Yoona was walking to her next class. She took her seat in the back, noticing that there were only a few people in the room. Once everyone got settled in, the teacher gave them the lesson for the day and let them work on something after. While all the students were busy doing their homework, Yoona was just sitting there, wondering why Donghae wasn't in class.   "Yoona, I mean Yoona-ssi, Sorry, But where's Donghae? I heard you two are dating. U-Uh, are you? Not to be nosy or anything, I just w-wanted to know." A girl in front of Yoona asked, stuttering because she was nervous in front of the school's queenka.   "I don't know where he is. And we are definitely not dating." Yoona muttered, letting her fingers go through her hair, sighing.    "She's so cool!"   "I'm jealous!"   Students, mostly the girl ones, were envying on everything about her. Of course as the school queenka, girls would dream to look like her. Yoona just rubbed her temples, annoyed of the surrounding girls squealing and what not. She knew herself that she had three attitudes: One, the real, dorky, nice, choding Yoona. Two, the nice queenka of the school. Three, the intimidating, y, queenka of the school. Jessica made her become her y self at school, all just because it was amusing to her.   Right when Yoona was deep in thought, someone took a seat next to her.   "Missed me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter