one

The Devil's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She wanted to throw her phone through the window as a temporal solution while she decided what to do.

“I’m not gonna do it, dad. I already told you.” She affirmed, listening the sinister splutter at the other side of the phone. “I’m not gonna ruin one more life just to please them.”

“Umm… you’re not giving me another choice, Seungwan. If I do it myself It’s going to be ten times worst and you know it.”

Wendy sighed, ending the call. How did she ended up in that position?

She grabbed her backpack and headed out to the first activity of the day.

 

➸➸➸


“Now, if we look at Rafaello’s or Gauguin’s artworks—two artists of different art movements…”

Wendy listened intently to the class and thanked the gods to be able to learn something new.

The girl that Wendy admired asked something to the professor. As always, the girl was the most interested in the class (and the most interesting too). It would have been Wendy, but she was engrossed in the girl herself.

Bae Joohyun was she called. The most gorgeous girl on the planet earth.

Wendy banished her thoughts about her, increasing the zoom at the same time she listened to the art classes imparted by one of the best professors of the country.

She got lost a second looking at the girl’s profile, until her eyes locked with hers through the binoculars.The surprise made her fall backwards behind the bush that she was using to hide.

Dammit. Not even that could she do.

She waited ten minutes, making sure Joohyun would not see her again. However, when she finally got her courage back to take a peek, the girl’s chair was empty, although the class has not finished yet.

“This can’t be happening!” She threw the binoculars to the grass, kicking them away. “Goddammit…!”

She turned to escape before Joohyun called the campus security, but it was too late. Behind her back, two of Joohyun’s bodyguards were waiting for her. Joohyun, of course, was standing right behind them.

“Is this the person that has been stalking you, Miss Bae?”

The girl nodded.

In a desperate attempt to run away, Wendy threw herself against the men, foreseeing that they would not be expecting it. She got to cross the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter