One shot

Primary schoolmate

Yoo Kihyun was a very shy and not a talk boy. He spoke only with his brother most often. He had never had very close friends at school.

-Yoo Kihyun, go to the board to solve this equation, please.

She was a very kind and confident teacher in Kihyun's eyes. Of course sometimes she would always have to rely on him to go to the blackboard or to show up in front of everyone to get a file or something in another class. She was most often behind him to help in the matter since her mom who had little time to take care of him was overwhelmed by his work had found his educator to keep an eye on him and his exercises.

The eleven year old Kihyun stood up to try to solve this rather complex equation. The problem was that there were a lot of students and little space between the board and the first row so Kihyun became very disturbed by the whispers of his classmates.

He stood there trying to think as best he could to try to concentrate until another student in the front row kicked him to get his attention. He could hear a boy's voice whispering the answer.

Without knowing who it was, he adjusted his head and noted the answer stupidly without having thought more. He put the chalk down and went back to sit with his head down and some of his ears starting to turn red because he had become very embarrassed.

His educator applauded for congratulating him and continued to write down the exercises on the board after getting up from his desk.

The bell announced the break and the students could finally take advantage of this lunch break to eat a biscuit or a candy. Kihyun held his tangerine in his hands. He liked that fruit a lot. He was alone in the playground near the bars that separated the inside and outside of the primary school.

-You come with us? We will play football.

Kihyun turned to see who had just spoken. He was surprised to see the smartest boy in his class offering to play with him and his friends.

-Of course! I will be very happy to play with you guys! I finished eating my tangerine okay?
-Yes, take your time! Shownu is going to the toilet so we have to wait for him before starting a game .... You want to be a player or be in the goal?

Kihyun didn't really think about this question. He pointed at the goalkeeper.

-I want to be the goalkeeper to prevent the opposing team from scoring!
-Good idea! We just needed one! Shownu will be very happy that you are on our team! He keeps telling us about you!

Kihyun felt horribly embarrassed and intimidated by the words of the blond boy. He had a charming smile and he had a lot of confidence in him. Kihyun was asking himself questions about who could actually be seen. Yes he was a boy in his class but he did not pay much attention to the faces of his classmates. They knew them by name and it was good like that.

-I'm Wonho but you already know me.
-Yes. And you are Minhyuk and you Changkyun and you Hyungwon. Reply Kihyun.

Wonho nodded to approve, then waved to another boy running. He had very tanned skin and broad shoulders.

-Sorry friends but there was a lot of people in the toilet! Let's play now before we go back to class!

Shownu didn't notice Kihyun and Wonho was laughing.

-Why are you kidding for nothing?
-Return you big idiot!

Kihyun remained like a stone in front of Shownu's gaze, which was now immersed in his.

-Oh! Hi Kihyun! Welcome to the team!

Kihyun was quickly looking elsewhere, intimidated by the charming and flattering smile of the boy named Shownu.

-I pressed the guardian today!
-Yes! It's perfect! Well, let's go!

Kihyun who was close to goal nets did not leave the ball behind to prevent the opposing team from scoring. When there was a mistake, Kihyun glanced quickly at the boy's very tanned skin. The latter felt the eyes of the other and turned to cross their two eyes.

-Are you ok Kihyunie?

Kihyun nodded thinking about something else but the howls that sounded like the cries of girls from the other boys on their teams made his ears even redder.

-Kihyunie? This is a Shownu novelty?
-Calm down Wonho! I called him because he seemed sick.

Their chatter was deconcentrating their team and scored the opposing team. Kihyun was kicking the small stones on the floor. He was a bad player but he was happy to have a game like this with boys in his class.

- The ringing soon! We should go down and line up otherwise the teacher will put us a note!
-Yes! Let's go!

All the boys were coming down quickly to join their rank except Kihyun .......

-You played well! Thank you for this match Kihyun!

The shy boy was screaming in surprise as he was not alone in staying upstairs in the playground.

-Shownu-Oh! I thought you ran with them! ....... Thanks to Wonho for asking me to join your team today.

Shownu had a puzzled look.

-Wonho !? Oh no! I should have guessed it was him! It is always like everything it was very simple!


Kihyun who was already embarrassed like that did not insist on the subject. Shownu had red ears and red cheeks.

-Kihyun you see earlier when I blasted you the answer on the exercise of the equation?

So it was Shownu. Kihyun shook his head to answer, the complexion blushing.

-It's because I want to help you. Every time you go on the board, you look disturbed and lost. It makes me sad and I want to be able to do something for you. You know I'm very good, it's Wonho who taught me all his difficult exercises ...

Kihyun just nodded.

-Thank you a lot Shownu-Ah and yes, if you want to help me that would be very nice!

Kihyun turned to Shownu to say thank you and without thinking he kissed her cheek before running down the course to find the others.

Shownu had a big smile on his face and he was running a few seconds later. Arrived at the bottom, the two boys were next to each other and discussed between them without the slightest present embarrassment.

-Watch their cheeks and their ears!
-Minhyuk doesn't intimidate them .... Kihyun knows absolutely everything about Shownu since I told him what he thought of him!

Kihyun mocked the words of the other students, he had friends and a real friend and they all became compatible and they told each other jokes to annoy Shownu who really liked Kihyun. ♡