Holidays and Candies

Love Potion✨

Sejeong's pov
It is the last week of vacations and it's become a tradition of some sort for me to stay with Seulgi for the last week of vacations ever since we became friends because it's a lot easier to reach the station from her house, I live in Korea if you're wondering about my house and my family can't afford buying such expensive plane tickets every year multiple times. Now before you go on feeling sorry about me being from a poor family i should let you know that my family is extremely well off but buying tickets from Korea to London multiple times every year with your eldest child going to Oxford University does put a strain on your wallet. 

Anyways let's talk about Seulgi, my friend from Hufflepuff, a pure blood with her father and mother both students of Slyherin and her elder brother also a Slytherin. I reckon it must have been hard to believe for the family but I have never seen her parents discriminating their children. 
They are the surely the softest slytherin house ex-student to have ever existed but I can't say the same for the *insert whatever bad word you want* that is known as Oh  Sehun.

That man has been making my life a living hell ever since I've been friends with Seulgi. 
It's getting late and I should get up because we are getting our results for the O.W.L.S along with the list of stuff we have to buy. 
Since it's extremely hot I'm gonna convince Seulgi to stay inside but I swear she has to find the most reckless stuff to do so that we both get injured or need someone's help.

Last year I was found in an extremely inappropriate position with Sehun. It looked like we were having in the pool because he saved a drowning me from the pool. I still feel embarrassed to look at the servant that had come to save me but had found me hugging Sehun while having my legs wrapped around him. We both mutually decided to neve mention this to Seulgi who thankfully had to pee. And Sehun removed the memories of the servant.
I went downstairs and found Mr. and Mrs. Oh having breakfast with Seulgi whining over letting her drive the car.
" For the last time sweet, no if you want to go to Diagon Alley you need your elder brother to drive you"
" But he is still sleeping mooom"
Her parents shared a look before screaming at the top of their voices 
"OH SEHUN GET UP BEFORE WE COME UP TO YOUR ROOM"

We all started laughing after this and in a few minutes he was rushing down the stairs with his newly dyed blonde hair and for a moment my heart rate increased because damn no one can deny that the is a Greek god.

We had all resumed eating when we heard a tap at the window. Ooohhhh. The result is here.

I opened my result with shaking hands and YESSS, i passed🎉 but the envelope had another shiny surprise. Guess who's the Prefect of Hufflepuff??
THIS GIRL
Seulgi was also jumping with joy along with her parents and Sehun was looking at them mildly amused.
He was in his 7the year this time, that is if he passed. Hahahahaha

"So, honey, what about you??"
"Same old"

And they were suddenly jumping with joy again and i felt like an outside in this intimate and pure family moment. 

Time Skip Cause No One Can Stop Me😁

We were driving to Diagon Alley and just having him in the car was annoying me. 
"Sejeong, suggest some good songs that we can jam to during the ride" 
Did Oh Sehun just snort at what Seulgi said?
A few minutes later we were all excluding Sehun meaning me and Seulgi were singing GORGEOUS at the top of our voices.
( guess who's cringing with you guys?? ME)

We reached Diagon Alley, and I told them to go ahead without me because I had to go to Gringrotts.
I told them that I would meet them outside Wealeys Wizard Wheezes.
After purchasing all the stuff I was dead tired so I went over to our decided spot. They were already inside the shop and Seulgi beckoned me to get inside. 
"Where were you?"
"Anyway, I got chocolates from a witch who lives in our neighborhood.I wanna try them but I'm still a bit paranoid after what happened to Ivory back in 3rd year. So, I have decided that my brother will be our tester or as you muggles call it our pet rat. 
We'll do this at home me so that we get home safely because I don't trust myself with driving"

"You're crazy, lady" was all I said because I was also interested in this trick.

When we got home, we werrold to get plenty of sleep becuse we had to leave tomorrow.
I rook a long refreshing bath before going outside to enjoy the windy smell day. I made a smoothie for myself before going out.
I was on my last chapter of Always and forever, Lara Jean

When are we getting a sequel for this movie though.

Seulgi came running up to me, 
"Are you ready?? He just took a shower and is hungry so let's go"
Without waiting for an answer she dragged me inside
" Sehun-ah, are you hungry?"
He gave us a qeied look and said  "No"
"But you get hungry after taking baths"
He was leaving the room bjt deperate times call for desperate measures so I took a candy and dashed to the doors of the kitchen.
"Just eat this candy and we will leave you. This is a new one and I want to know the flavor" which was silly if me because the flavor was written on the wrapper.
"Do you think that I'm gonna fall for that?"
But nonetheless he took that camdy and started chewing it.
" It tastes like Sherbet lemons" was the only thing he said before leaving.