In Celebration [Drabbles]

In Celebration

Rated: PG
Un-beta-ed
Drabbles are inter-related.

--

"Remember the plan, okay?"

"But hyung! This is ridiculous!"

"I agree."

"Come on! It's just for Woohyun's birthday. What's the worst it could happen?"

 

[Sunggyu x Woohyun/Watermelon]

"What's the worst it could happen, Dongwoo says..." Sunggyu grumbles to himself as he strides over to his shared room with Woohyun. He knows that the other will be lying around on his bed and reading a fashion magazine around this time, because let's face it, that's all he does when he has no money and has nothing else to do. Pushing the door open, the older finds the other exactly where he expects him to be.

"Yah, Nam Woohyun. We're going to buy watermelon." He commands as he takes a couple steps forward and nudges Woohyun's side with his foot.

The younger merely responds with a low groan. "I don't want to. I'm broke."

"I'm aware." Sunggyu raises an eyebrow. When the other begins to whine and roll around, he ends up sitting on the boy's back and getting him in a light headlock. "Going now?" He whispers into Woohyun's ear.

He can feel Woohyun nod stiffly within his arms and with a lop-sided smirk, he lets go, rolls the other over and peck his lips while he's down. The younger's shock, he can tell. Quickly, he gets up and begins to drag Woohyun out before the boy could say a word. "Great, let's go."

"W-Wait! I can't go out with my pajamas!"

 

[Dongwoo x Woohyun/Obvious]

Interval: One hour

During their time in the market place, where people are jammed pack to each other in a cold afternoon, Woohyun manages to get separated from Sunggyu; though he can't understand how because the older had adorned a lime green t-shirt and black and white checkered shorts (and not to mention, he's holding a nice round watermelon in a net). Who wouldn't be able to spot someone like that?

"Woohyun!" A voice calls him from behind. It isn't Sunggyu for sure because the laugh that comes after that is uniquely unnatural.

He turns around, eyebrows raised into his bangs. "Dongwoo-hyung. What are you doing here?"

"Hm?" Dongwoo's smile is suspiciously wide. "Oh well...I needed...um, headphones! Yeah! New ones, you know?"

Woohyun eyed him, an eyebrow dipps into a mild frown. "...In a place where they sell only food?"

Suddenly, the older expresses something akin to a deer caught in a headlight. He quickly waves a hand and laughs before taking a step forward, slinging an arm over, and sneaks a kiss to the left cheek. "You're a cute kid but really, you kidding? Course not! Come on, we're going to the next district over right now!"

"W-Wait, what about Gyu-hyung?"

"He called me to pick you up~!"

"...Not even two minute lost and already, you're here? I don't believe this."

 

[Hoya x Woohyun/Online]

Interval: One hour

Home. Finally.

Or at least, Woohyun would've been home if it isn't for Howon, who comes by as soon as he's dropped off by Dongwoo (the other suddenly claims that he has a dinner date with someone. Seriously! Dinner date at one in the afternoon?).

"Hey, I've been looking for you. Can you come with me to the internet cafe?"

"What? Why?" Woohyun frowns at him, looking quite perplexed. "What about your laptop?"

"A virus caught it. I'm going to get it fixed tomorrow. Just...come with me please?"

A sigh of defeat (and a glint of the eyes directing to the oblivious boy). "Alright...but make it quick. I'm getting tired." As he's about to turn around to opposite direction where the internet cafe is located, a pair of arms are wrapped around his waist, earning him a warm hug and a sweet smile.

"Let's go then." Hoya says, clasping the older's hand into his own and leads the way.

 

[Woohyun x Sungyeol/Hot drinks]

Interval: Thirty minutes

"Woohyun!"

Said boy nearly collapse to the ground as a mysterious object(?) lands over him, clinging  onto his back. He teeters back and forth with his arms raised, trying to maintain balance- and once he did, he craned his neck to catch the culprit smiling mischievously at him. "Sungyeol! Get off of me!"

"No can do! You're needed." The younger chirps enthusiastically as he catches Hoya's eyes and nods before grabbing hold of Woohyun's wrist and skips the other direction. "I'll see you at home, Hoya!" He gives the boy a wave and continues along, not even caring that all Woohyun can do is stagger along.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Where are we going?!" The older demands as soon as he manages to balance himself out.

"To the cafe! We're getting Americano~!...ah, forgot." Sungyeol halts in his step and Woohyun is thankful he's not on the ground because of the other's excitement. However, his mind blanks for a second when he feels a pressure of lips against his right cheek. "There we go! Now let's get a move on!"

And Woohyun can't help but to think to himself, 'What's wrong with these people?!'

 

[Woohyun x Myungsoo/Yellow Bowties]

Interval: One hour

"I'm tired." Woohyun whines a little under his breath. As soon as they finished off their trip to the cafe, Sungyeol proceeds to pull Woohyun toward the gift shop, where Myungsoo is located. Yep, really suspicious.

"Hey, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol greets brightly, stopping right before the other. Myungsoo had been eying on the colorful accessories the shop has to offer but his attention is diverted to the choding. He smiles in greeting. "Ah, look at the time! Sorry I had to ditch our date but it's important. Here, have some Namgrease." And with that, Sungyeol pushes the older boy to Myungsoo with a laugh and runs off.

"I'm getting revenge, choding...!" Woohyun grumbles under his breath as he glares at the disappearing figure.

"Hyung,...does it hurt?"

"What?" And before Woohyun knows it, the younger gives his forehead a soft peck followed by the slight sounds of his arms moving over his head and a small 'click'. He stares at Myungsoo as if he's an alien coming to visit Earth.

Myungsoo stares back with a look of satisfaction across his face. "Come on, let's go meet Sungjong."

 

[Woohyun x Sungjong/Unfold]

Interval: Five minutes

Sungjong's standing right in front of their apartment door, playing with the balls of his feet as he takes a glance to the left. There they are.

"Woohyun-hyung. Myungsoo-hyung." He greets with a cute smile.

Myungsoo returns the smile for a short moment before he nudges the younger a little so that he has access to the door. Once the door's shut, Woohyun stares hard. "Why are you standing there? You're not going to let me in?"

Sungjong's smile becomes brighter as he raises a hand and extends a pink heart-shaped note to him. "Read it before coming in, okay, hyung?" He his head to the side and as he watches Woohyun take the slip, he leans forward to peck the tip of his nose. With a giggle, he then proceeds to head into the apartment, but not without adding, "Love the hairclip, hyung!"

 

[OT7/Now let's celebrate]

Three...two...one...

"Happy Birthday, Nam Woohyun!"

Woohyun nearly has a heart attack when the lights flickers open followed by an array of party popper bursting over his head but that's very soon forgotten because the smiling faces of his bandmembers as well as the dogpile that comes along with it makes his heart soar. He struggles as he tries to escape the excessive weight above him, laughs when the cakes and presents come in, gives everyone hugs and thank yous...he can't be any happier.

 

A/N: Happy Birthday, Woohyun ouo <3
And hope you enjoy the random drabbles-that-doesn't-seem-so-fluffy-but-ehhh lol
(P.S: You guys probably won't notice but the prompts besides the pairing names goes by W.o.o.h.y.u.n. 8D)