BOSS' CRUSH

BOSS' CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Word count: 5292

Pairing: JiKook / Jimin + Jungkook

Type: Oneshot 

Genre: Romance | Slice of Life

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

 

●●●❯────────────────❮●●●

 

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

 

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ

ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ 

ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ. 

 

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

 

Jimin was walking through the hall to his boss' office. He didn't know what's going on since CEO never really called him into office if he wasn't really needed, but this time it looked different. He had to admit he was a bit nervous. He was working at the company for almost three years so far, which wasn't long but neither short period of time. With his own skills, he was able to be promoted as a CEO's assistant and secretary, which was pretty much important position here. Since Jimin was fulfilling his tasks accordingly, he was on good terms with CEO and other people in the company as well. 

 

He finally got in front of CEO's office and knocked on the door, waiting exactly three seconds before slowly opening the door and entering the office. 

 

"You wanted to talk to me, sir?" he asked with a bow as he entered the room.

 

"Oh, Jimin. Please sit down. I have some matter to discuss with you," Jimin squeezed his hands as he sat down. He really hoped they're not gonna fire him, right? Right? 

 

"Yes, what is it?" he asked with a bit of shaky voice. He was replaying all his tasks in his head searching for something he probably screwed up but he didn't find anything.

 

"I'm not going to fire you," CEO exclaimed and Jimin started to breathe again not knowing he wasn't.

 

"I'm glad," he mumbled to himself.

 

"There were many people on your position before but no one was as reliable at you, not mentioning you are in the company only for three years. As you can see, I'm already an old man. After conversation during board meeting I've decided to retire and let my nephew take over." Jimin looked at his boss sadly. He was just able to learn what he liked and disliked and how to manage all the appointments to synchronize them with his personal schedule. He sighed.

 

Surprisingly his boss singed as well and looked at Jimin straight into the eyes. "I know the favour I want to ask of you will be a bit difficult, but I believe in your professionalism and your skills you'll be able to handle it, even though the council wasn't exactly excited about that. You see my nephew, he is a bit immature and that's why I want you to be his mentor for time being here, to help him and guide him. Would you do that for me?"

 

Even if Jimin wanted so he couldn't reject CEO's wish, mainly when he vindicated his decision in front of the whole council. The only remaining option was to accept and do his best, just like he did till now.

 

He stood up and bowed to his boss. "It'll be my pleasure to fulfil your wish," he said with calm voice but he had a hard time to hide his hands shaking a bit. He wondered how the new boss will look like and what will be his personality.

 

"That's great. You both are close by age so I hope you will get along well. He should come back soon, I want to introduce you to him. Don't worry, my leave is planned at the end of the month so I will be here whenever you'll need some help with him," Jimin just thanked his boss and bowed again.

 

Tho he said that heir will come soon, the man didn't come at all. Even boss went home and asked Jimin to wait a bit more for him. To make him familiar, at least Jimin knew his face and name. He must've admitted that male looked younger and handsome. A bit still like a child. His name was Jeon Jeongguk and he was younger than Jimin.

 

Jimin made himself a late coffee and sat in front of the big window looking at the sunset. He comfortably crossed his legs, one over another, not really thinking about anything. He liked the place now when everyone went home and the building was covered in miraculous silence, bathing in colours of the sunset. Something he didn't have a possibility to see till now.

 

He didn't even realize that someone was there before one specific long fit arm touched glass and Jimin just looked up meeting with the face he was seeing only on the photos. 

 

Jeon Jeongguk was standing there, leaning on the window glass and looking down at Jimin. The first thing Jimin realized was that man was tall. Like hella tall. Looking like a child? He couldn't be more wrong. Jimin had a hard time to describe him. The way he was leaning at the glass, standing there, the lights playing with his brown hair giving them caramel reflections, his brown double eyelid eyes staring down at him and that shallow smirk hovering on his lips adding to the fine body; he looked like some kind of greek god watching its prey. Not like Jimin would ever admit such thing as his future boss being a god, never.

 

"Jeon Jeongguk, you are late," Jimin turned his attention back to sunset, pretending to not be affected by his presence. "Next time you're late you're doing double paperwork, including mine," he said and sipped from his coffee.

 

"And you are?" Jesus Jimin almost choked on his coffee but quickly covered it. His voice was like honey, not too deep but not high, saying those words so sensually.

 

"Park Jimin. Your mentor for the time till you'll be ready to fit the position of CEO of this company," he didn't look at the said man, just finished his coffee and headed to clean the mug.

 

"I see, Jimin," a shiver ran down Jimin's spine as he heard male saying his name out loud like he was savouring it letter by letter and Jimin needed to compose himself. "Why should I listen to lowly secretary like you?" honey voice his , this made Jimin a bit angry and made him finally see clearly.

 

He turned to Jeon Jeongguk and leaned at the cupboard. "Because you are a spoiled brat who had everything he ever pointed on with his finger and needs to feel the pain of being ordinary. But aside from that, it was your uncle's order that I have to fulfil and you have to respect," he said with a smirk. He can at least torture this man, can't he?"

 

"Quite strong words for a secretary. Aren't you worried you'd be fired?" he asked back looking all so confident.

 

"If you won't listen to me, the fired one here will be you, not me," he said and even if just for a small moment, he could see that insecure face he needed to see. Now he knows Jeon Jeongguk really want this position in the company. But he knew it won't be the easiest thing ever. The game shall become.

 

Since other man said nothing, Jimin went to pick up his clothes ready to leave his work. "I want you to come here at 8 AM sharp," he said turning his back to Jeongguk.

 

"8 AM? You mad?" he heard behind him and he had to chuckle.

 

"I will be mad if you'll be even a minute late," he said closing the door behind him. 

 

Jimin knew that this man will give him a headache during this time he was supposed to help him out. But Jimin wanted to handle this matter on his own, without any help of CEO or even a council. This task was given to him purely based his boss believing him and he didn't want to make him regret this decision. He'll have to handle his matter with Jeon Jeongguk without being swayed by him. He had to admit that that male was attractive, he could even imagine tons of females going after him like wasps after the finest honey but he wasn't one of those. 

 

When he finally, and late, got home and laid into his soft bed, he was happy he is finally home and that he can rest in peace. Yes, that was the plan. And he even had nice dreams.

 

But morning and reality came along to pay him a visit and the so-called future boss was nowhere to be found even after 9 AM. Thanks to his good relationship with current CEO it wasn't hard to get an exact address of where was a young man living and where he had a spare key so Jimin could get in easily. Like a nightmare, Jimin thought he is in now, he went to dear Jeon Jeongguk and got inside his pretty expensive roof apartment. It wasn't hard to find him still sleeping in the bed, half to be precise, what made Jimin blush as he saw him, but he composed himself and went to kitchen taking biggest glass he found. He filled it with cold water and went back to Jeongguk's room. He grinned. He'll enjoy this to the fullest. 

 

Just one turn of Jimin's wrist and the whole content of the glass was poured directly onto Jeongguk, from head to his torso. It took Jimin a bit of self-denial to not laugh out loud, but who wouldn't if you saw a man to literally jump out of his bed, swearing so much that even devils would hide in shame. 

 

"What the ?" he looked at Jimin with a confused expression.

 

"Now that you are finally up, it's 9:30 AM which gives you exactly a half an hour to take shower, get dressed and have breakfast. At 10 AM we're leaving. Sharp." Jimin walked out of the room but he turned back a bit. He should show him a bit of mercy since boy obviously wasn't used to waking up at all. "I'll make you a breakfast till you're in shower for this time, but next time make sure you'll do what I'll tell you to do or else next time it won't be only a water," he threatened and headed to kitchen, leaving totally mad and wet Jeongguk sitting in his bed.

 

He thought the male will walk out after him but he didn't. Later, when he got into the kitchen looking through all kind of sortiment he could find, he could hear a shower running. Gladly.

 

Surprisingly he found his fridge stuffed with a different kind of food and on one of the cabinets he found baked goods, which made him wonder if he had someone to go and bring this all. He didn't give it a bit of thought, he just took out enough to make him a quick breakfast. Eggs, ham, toasts and green tea. Jimin himself didn't eat much but he looked like his metabolism was faster than Olympics' champions, he made it double. Not a tea tho. He was finished just in time to hear shower to stop running. He put the food on the cupboard and looked around for some kind of snack.

 

Through his peripheral vision, he caught a glance of Jeongguk in sweatpants, with no shirt on, drying his hair with a towel. He didn't mean to stare, really, but those fine abs were simply asking for a look. And his arms made his shoulders look wider and his chest just right to snuggle to. Yeah, he should stop staring before he'll get caught and teased by this brat. He finally found some fruits and took an apple while the man sat down in front of his breakfast. But he, after all, couldn't resist and look at him.

 

He was looking at the plate and Jimin didn't know what going on tho. Why wasn't he eating? "Hey, eat finally, we can't waste the time," Jimin instructed.

 

And almost got a heart attack from that sparkling eyes he got to look at him. "You made this?" he pointed at his plate.

 

"Yeah. It's not poisoned. Now eat," Jimin was getting annoyed. At this point, he was looking at puppy tho. He could imagine puppy ears and tail at the male, no matter how hot he was because his excitement for the food Jimin made overwrote everything he saw on him earlier.

 

Once he was finished with his plate, Jimin took it and placed it into a sink. He heard the chair moving so he pretended to check something on his phone just to not get into eye contact with that six-pack again.

 

"Thanks for the meal. If I can get this every morning I'll even wake up at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter