Chapter 1

TRUE WEALTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the age of 39, Kiseok still could not believe the rush and satisfaction he gets from the crowd after every performance and just finishing their last stage along with all artists from AOMG and H1GHR music, the cheers that seems to be endless makes its way through his ears and making him close his eyes for a brief moment just to relish the reaction from the fans. 

 

Simon Dominic. A name in the industry that is so significant you have to be living under a rock not to know it and the guy was pleased with himself and what he have accomplished. His saying 'Always on my grind' a proof of his hard work from the start of his carreer now being the Co-Founder of the top hiphop label in South Korea. 

 

Really, nothing can break his roll. Nothing. Even with the backlash from haters and naysayers at each and every angle, he is more than confident to overcome each day because he knows he have his crew got his back and to him, they are not just a bunch of artists under their record label, no. They are family and Kiseok is more than satisfied and happy with their bond. 

 

It always did amazed him how their energy could make him feel as if nothing can break him but what he did not expect was to welter the very next day after their successful concert. 

 

"Good Morning Mr. Jung" a receptionist greets him and he greets back, making a mental note to remember his other employees names. Before completely passing the reception table, Kiseok halts in his steps when she spoke again. 

 

"There is someone waiting for you at the office Mr. Jung. He says it is really important" Kiseok frowns at this. "Did he say who he is?" He asks. The receptionist pulls out and ID from the small drawerr and hands it to him. Kiseok inspects the piece of plastic before handing it back. 

 

"I gave him a visitors pass but had asked the guard to keep an eye on him since he insisted to wait in your office rather than here Mr. Jung" the receptionist explained and Kiseok nods thanking her before making his way up. 

 

Kiseok was greeted by a man in a suit with a briefcase just outside his office waiting for him and when the man noticed his presence, he immediately stood up and bowed to Kiseok. 

 

"Mr. Jung, finally" Kiseok halts his words before beckoning to enter his office. Unlocking the doors, Kiseok motions for him to sit and he took his rightful place behind the desk. 

 

"It is very nice to meet you Mr. Jung Kiseok" the man starts as he opts to shake his hands offering it out. Kiseok reluctantly accepted asking his to go on. 

 

"I am Masaki Kato, personal lawyer of the Okada Family from Japan" Kiseok immediately frowned and was confused as to why a man from Japan is here. He haven't even been to Japan for the last two years. 

 

"And what do i owe this pleasure Mr. Masaki?" Kiseok holds a tight lip as he smiles at the man who chuckles as he starts to open his briefcase. 

 

"Well Mr. Jung i am here to personally  inform you about the last will and testament of Ms. Okada Yanai" Kiseok was stunned. The name seemed so familiar and yet he could not put his finger on the memory. He cursed his jacked up brain for forgetting. 

 

'Is this guy tryinna wangle me into some or somethin'?' He wonders and just wanted to winnow from the man. 

 

"I'm sorry what will and testament? And furthermore, what do i play in this? I don't even know the person" 

 

Masaki Kato peers at his before handing over a piece of paper. 

 

"This is the last will and testament of Ms. Okada Yanai. As you can see here-" he points at the lower section of the paper "she has requested that her daughter finally meet you the father after 18 years" 

 

Kiseok  was vexed. 

Kiseok was cofused. 

Kiseok was feelinh virulent towards the person across from him who had a smiling face beaming at him. 

Kiseok wanted to slap the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter