1. Guilty and a new life

Forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhhh.... Why he is so cuuuteeee........, Mom, can I hold him?"  Hoseok asked with a big smile when he looked to his mother.

"Of course honey. its your little brother."  The brown hair woman ruffle his son hair and pat him on his head.

Heseok eyes sparkled when he see his brother for the first time since birth. He can't look away from that newborn baby. That 3 years old boy was very happy when he know that he will be a big brother since his mother announce her pragnancy to him and his dad. He always asked when he can see his brother since that day. 

"What is his name mom?" The boy asked his mother while his eyes never let off from his little baby. 

"Me and your dad agree to put his name as Changkyun. Isn't that cute Hoseok?" 

"Of course mom! He always be my cutie pie even without name." Hoseok look at his mother at the kitchen and look back to his brother while patting his brother to put him to sleep.

"So, nice to meet you Shin Changkyun. By the way, I'm your protector big brother, Shin Hoseok." Hoseok put both of his hand to Changkyun chubby cheek softly and let himself grinned making his little brother giggling and smiled back at him.

"Mom!!! Look at him!!! He has dimples!!! Omaigod!!! Neomu Gwiyowo...." Hoseok pout and give his baby a kiss at his dimples.

"I know Sokie.. Don't make a fuss about it. Just dimple. Someone must have it too." The 28 years old woman shook her head knowing that his son will cry and make a big fuss about something cute when he loves it. 

"What mom!!? He is not someone. He is my only cutie baby dimples in this world. Look at that.. He smile at me with those dimplesss.. waaa... I will tell my friend that my baby brother is the cutest baby in this world!! I'll tell them now. Bye mom.." That 3 years old boy running to the door and take his shoes away from the cabinet before heading to 6th floor to his friend house.

"Wait... Sokie!! Honey... Where are you going?? huhh.." The brown hair woman shook her head twice before returning to Changkyun and feed him milk. The baby left a smiled to his mother before feed himself.

"Are you that happy? Your big brother love you so much isn't it?? aigoo.. My lucky baby.." The woman smiled to his baby son while ruffle his hair softly and never that relief knowing that Hoseok can accept his new family member that easy. Before she announced her pragnancy, she worried that Hoseok can't accept it plus he was the only son for 3 years. So, she never expect that she worried for nothing. 

"At least, if me and your father are not here for you, you have each other to rely, unless you being apart." Changkyun mom put the sleeping baby at the bed and go to showering.

►>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Fast Foward to 4 years later)

"Come, hold my hand. It's not like that Kyunie. You must put right with right while left with left. Let me show you. Look at me okay?" Hoseok showed his brother on how to put shoes correctly. He bend down with his right knee on the floor to support himself while both of his hands take the shoes away from Changkyun and put it into Changkyun feet. 

"Do like this, okay?" Hoseok look at Changkyun and meet with his eyes. Changkyun look at Hoseok after his brother asked him to look at him. But, he look confused. He later give his brother blinks with blur face.

"What is it Kyunie? Is it hard for you?" Hoseok soften his voice not giving his little brother misunderstand it with mocking him. 

"You told me to loot at tou Sokie hyun. But, I do no know what part. Your head, haei or let?" Changkyun mumbling with his kids language when making ayes contact with his big brother. 

Hoseok let out a small grin as he hold his laugh to his brother cuteness mispronouncation. He can speak clearly at the age of 3 while his little baby brother still have a mispronounce in certain word. 

"You are soooo cuteee Kyunie." Hoseok pinch his baby brother cheek and make him pout after that. Changkyun don't hesitate to send a soft slap to his brother's shoulder.

"Hyunnn.. It huut.. My cheet big afto this.I am not cute anymo.." Changkyun give a sigh and purse his lips while crossing his hand not looking at his brother. 

"Aigoo.. Are you that angry?? Changkyuuuunn... Kyuniee.. Kukkung...Do not angry at me.. Kyunniee.. Look at me.. hmm.. please?? I'll buy you ice cream okay? Chocolate?" Hearing that, Changkyun turn his head to his brother with satisfied look making his dimples appear. 

"I take that as pyomisy. But I want stowobeelly i..leam plavour. Leggo!" Hoseok shook his head with a smile looking at his brother. He know maybe some people might said that he is pampering his brother with a silver spoon. But, he didn't care about it. Let people said. He just want to give the best to his little brother. He know that his family is not rich as other people, so he and his brother can't have something that expensive such as a toy controller car and other kid toys. At least, he have a little brother that he can pampered and try to give anything that he want. He don't have any desire to live rich, but did he?

Oh, wait.. He have it... 

Hoseok hold Changkyun hand tightly not to lose him at a side walk. He then find his brother and him a bench to sit. Hoseok find that his brother shoes loose and take his brother leg on the bench. 

"Kyunie, its okay if you can't tie your shoes because you have me. I will always there for you. You can rely on me." Hoseok smile not looking at his brother face busy to put his brother shoes to his baby brother feet.

"Hmm.. o.. yourse. You are the bets hyun." The 4 years old boy said while putting ice cream into his mouth. 

**************************************************````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 After 40 minutes Hoseok and his brother arrived at their apartment house. Hoseok looking at the master room to find his mother but find nothing knowing his mother has doing some job. His father always busy with work and his mother sometimes doing part time job to help her husband supporting the family. With the high cost life, their parents didn't have choice but to work hard.

So, Hoseok always with his little brother to let him know that he is not alone. He has him to rely. 

That night, his family prepared for dinner.Hoseok help his mother at kitchen while his father at the bathroom to shower after back from work. Changkyun still at his bedroom sleeping soundly. 

"Hoseok, can you look at your brother? Please wake him up if he fall asleep. The dinner almost ready. And, please buy some milk after this, okay? I'll take the money" The brown ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter