Overtime

OUR STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was not a really good day for Kaeun. It was 9pm KST and Kaeun still stuck with all of her papers, her works, in her office. All of her employee had been went home, she's alone in the office.

"What a bad day" she sighed while continue with her works, checking every reports and project

Suddenly, she remembered something, she almost forgot to inform her girlfriend to come home late. She quickly took her phone then text her girlfriend:

'Sakura, i'm sorry, i'll be home late, just sleep first and dont wait for me, i love you'

sent.

15 minutes after she sent the message, she heard a knock from her door. She wanted to say 'come in' but she realized that all of the employee has been home, she wondered who's coming at this time?  its not a ghost right? suddenly she remembered all the stories about this building, about a ghost that haunted this place. "that wouldn't be ghost right?" kaeun thought. Kaeun was a brave girl, she doesn't scared about anything......except ghost.

"who's there?" She said, trying to be  brave.

the door was open, a familiar face popped up behind it, "i wonder who i am~" said the girl cheerfully.

"OH MY GOD BABY, YOU SCARED ME...." she said, Sakura  came in and brought a plastic bag that cointain food and drink for both of them. Kaeun sigh in relieved because it wasn't ghost. The latter just laughing while walking closer to Kaeun. Sakura put the plastic bag on the desk before gave a tight hug to Kaeun, Kaeun returned with a peck on her lips. She pulled the younger into her lap then wrapped her hands around the cherryblossom's waist.

"did you receive my message?"

" i did...... thats why i came here... and i miss you" the younger put her hand around kaeun's neck.

" but i still have some works baby, look..." Kaeun showed bunch or papers on her desk. "and i need to finish all of these..." she sigh, leaning her head to the younger's shoulder.

"you don't have to finish everything today you know . . ." she flicks the older's forehead before pouting.

"you should take care of yourself, i don't want you to get sick. knowing you better than you do, i am officially calling the day off since you will end up overworking yourself and insist that you won't need a rest when you clearly do! so just listen to me for this once okay?" Sakura said in a pleading tone, cupping the taller's cheek.

the latter just rubbed her forehead after get flicked by her loved one. Kaeun knew that she made her girlfriend worried about her, but she couldn't help but smiles lovingly at the younger. An idea popped on her mind, she let out a mischievous s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter