Episode 1 【Blessed Morning】

Descendants of the sun || After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dim lighted room with a sweet fragrance in the environment a girl was sleeping peacefully and Si Jin was staring at her with a slight smile on his face from about 2 hours. Off course the girl is Mo Yeon, his newly Wed wife. She was looking so adorable while sleeping in her peach colour silk night gown wait... What.... She was sleeping in her night gown despite the previous night was their 1st night... Huh? (AN :-You'll get the answer soon.) Si Jin was very busy admiring his Sleeping 'Beauty'. He still can't believe that after being rejected so many times, after being at the edge of break-up so many times, after being considered as dead for once and after so many post-ponds in the wedding date finally they are an official couple, official married couple, husband-wife. He was imagining the moments of yesterday when she entered the aisle wearing her pearl white wedding gown, it was not revealing at all unlike the today's trand but still she was looking gorgeous (Same gown Song Hye Kyo wore in her wedding) Dr. Kang Mo Yeon is his now. She is Mrs.Yoo now. Although they already decided that Mo Yeon will continue to use her first name meanwhile their children will be named as Yoo. A big curve formed on Si Jin's lips as he recalled how Mo Yein was blushing mentioning of their children.
 Sun starts rising and rays entered from window falling directly on Mo Yeon's face making her skin shine.
SiJin :-"Aah..So beautiful" 
Somewhere he was regretting letting Mo Yeon sleep last night, as He knew for now she is not mentally prepared for that kind of relationship plus she was really very tired of all the wedding things and finishing all pending works at hospital. With this ideology of his he said to 'Mo Yeon that both of them should rest today. He'll enjoy her bath show some other day' making her blush crazily. Both of them changed and fall asleep hugging each other. 
He started regretting it when he thirsty at about 3 am and wakes up to drink water and realized how adorable girl no his wife is lying on bed with him. Till then he was looking at her  till dawn. 
Si Jin was in his thought when he felt that Mo Yeon stired may be because of sunlight. He gets up and close the curtains and got back to his position. Mo Yeon's lips parted as she let's out a breath. Not to mention this gesture of her made Si Jin want to kiss her. A smirk formed at his face as he think of kissing his wife in their first morning while she was sleeping. He lowered down his head to her lips and......
Thud!!!!!
--"Ouch..."
When Si Jin was leaning down to kiss sleeping Mo Yeon, she suddenly wake up because she thought that she is going to be late for hospital. And their heads bumps into each other.
Si Jin :- Why you get up all of sudden? (He said rubbing his forehead.)
Mo Yeon :- Huh? What you were doing leaning so near my face. (She said with a annoying expression.)
Si Jin :- I was going to kiss you.
Mo Yeon looked at him with wide eyes. And Si Jin smirked.
Mo Yeon :- W_What?
Si Jin :- Obviously, it's our 1st morning. I know we should start our day with much more, but let it be a kiss. We can do others after. 
He stared at her lips and tilt his head to kiss her..
Mo Yeon :- Not now, otherwise I'll be late for work.(She said putting her hand on his chest and pushing him lightly.)
Si Jin :- Work? You mean Hospital? You are not at off today? But today is our 1st day as husband and wife. 
Mo Yeon get up from the bed.
Si Jin :- You can't stop me now. You are wife now remember.(Mo Yeon was walking towards Bathroom)
Si Jin really got annoyed with what Mo Yeon said.
Mo Yeon :- I have to pay a bit for marrying you and not that director. It's his personal grudge. (She said while walking towards him back.)
Si Jin :- But... 
She leaned and give him a small peck on his lips.
Mo Yeon :- Don't worry it for an hour only. Ok
Si Jin :- Ok!! By the way, if you are going for shower, May I join you (winked.)
Mo Yeon :- ert!!!
Si Jin :- No babes...Correct it. You should say Husband. 
He hold her hand and make her sit on his lap. 
Mo Yeon's eyes widened. But before she could say anything Si Jin captured her lips with his.
And in no time she starts responding to him. Their kiss deepened, Si Jin lay her on bed and he above her. He left her lips and move towards her neck and kissed her there. The temperature of room rised. Si Jin bite Mo Yeon at the side of her neck and she hissed.
Mo Yeon :- Aaahh...Yoo Si Jin what you are doing. (She pushed him slightly.)
Si Jin :- Loving You. Do you know how hard it was for me with you sleeping peacefully in my arms? Do you know how much I controlled.
Mo Yeon :- But it was you who...
Si Jin leaned again for resuming their kiss session but she put her hands at his chest and pushed.
Mo Yeon :- Si Jin-ah I'll really be late. (She was blushing crazily)
Si Jin moved from her.
Si Jin :- Really?? I'll shoot your director (she said annoyingly)
Mo Yeon :- Do it.(She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter