Final 1

Coffee love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Can you please stop appa?! I'm tired hearing you tell me the same every single day!" A hard slap echoed inside the room making the taller to look in shock at his father.

,,Grow up Chanyeol! Being a musician was funny when you were 20 now you need to stop acting like a kid and get a real job!" The man said boiling with anger.

,,I have a job! I'm doing something that makes me happy! Make Kris hyung take over the company why me?!" Chanyeol said trying to sound as calm as he could.

,,You're 28 this year Chanyeol and you knew from the start that you are the one taking over the company! Why are we even having this conversation again?!"

,,Because you don't understand that I DON'T WANT IT!"  Chanyeol slapped his fist on the table sitting up.

,,I'm telling you this one last time appa,I won't take over the company." Chanyeol left his father's office boiling in anger. 

He has the same fight with his dad every single week, his father wants him to be the new CEO and he doesn't, playing the guitar was his dream, to sing, to perform on stage not sit in a office every single day! He likes his simple life, yes she grow up having everything he wanted but he never was happy, music makes him really happy and his family doesn't understand that, that's why he moved five years ago in a small apartament with his pup Toben. He wakes up like a normal person, drinks his coffee, eats his breakfast and he leaves for work, a work that makes him smile and he does it with a happy heart, and at night he comes back home to his beloved pup. He really doesn't need anything in his life. Well maybe a lover? He was single for three years now, hard to belive no? A pretty, tall, good in bed(like others said) is still single! 

Chanyeol stop walking letting out a sigh, he really like really needs to calm down and get himself a coffee. A large black coffee or his head will explode any moment now. It was a beautiful spring day with a warm sun up the sky, perfect to wear just a pair of dark blue jeans and a red hoodie over his white t-shirt.

Chanyeol found a cute looking cafe walking in when his phone vibrated inside his jeans pocket. He chuckled when he read the message Jongin sent him. Kim Jongin was his friend since forever, they both love music, Jongin was a good dancer, perfect actually. Chanyeol frowned walking to the guy that was behind the counter telling him his order. Chanyeol didn't pay too much attention to the guy, he was angrily texting Jongin back about the fight he had with his father again.

The guy placed the paper cup on the counter wishing Chanyeol a beautiful day. Chanyeol paid for his coffee still busy texting Jongin. 

The taller left the Cafe placing his phone back in his jeans pocket ready to drink his coffee when he saw something written on the paper cup.

,,Smile, sombody out there loves you, but not when you glare ^.^"  

 

Chanyeol chuckled at the cute message turning his head looking better at the guy that gave him his coffee, his hair was light brown with a pair of shiny eyes and cute cherry lips. The guy was busy talking with someone but he was so damn beautiful, Chanyeol wanted to go back in but he got scared in a way, maybe the guy just wanted to be nice with him. 

 

But here he was again the next day before the Cafe wondering if he should go inside. He was sitting in his car for the last two hours actually, he was a lost case he knows ( Jongin told him that last night when he told him about the cute guy).

,,Man up you idiot and go inside, if he asks just tell him that you liked the coffee, yes that's a good reason no?" Chanyeol made a crying face letting his forehead hit the steering wheel. And perfect his phone was ringing. He didn't even looked who was calling.

,,Yes?" With a whining voice he answered.

,,You're still in your car no?" Jongin's amused voice made Chanyeol whine more.

,,Yes."

,,You're an idiot, just gave up." Jongin ended the call probaly laughing his off with Sehun.

,,I am an idiot." Chanyeol said under his voice but he jumped when he heard a knock at his car window. 

Panic, panic was written all over his face when the guy, yes the guy from yesterday waved at him smiling,oh how beautiful he was with his perfect white pearly teeth and perm? His hair was a cute mess that the wind was lazily moving.

Why on earth was he knocking at his window? Chanyeol had to calm down and roll down the window. 

,,Just smile you idiot, don't say something stupid, anything you wanna say just don't, act normal! But I'm not normal!!!" 

,,Hi!" The guy said fast with a hint of amusement in his voice.

,,H-hi." Chanyeol reply back feeling so awkward for the first time in his life.

,,I saw you sitting in your car and I know is not my business and I'm sure you're probaly waiting for someone but I thought that you may need a coffee while you wait." The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter