Coffee

Snowball

I was drinking a latte  while waiting for Sakura, I’m glad I decide to called her she sound happy really happy, I thought she wouldn’t answer me I mean I know she love me and I love her too but before I had to push myself in a hiatus we were in the middle of almost have something I mean being official and I really wanted to be but I’m scared if she’s still feels the same It has been years so I’m not sure if she still  feels the same for me, we actually never had the time to talked about it Sakura was really busy and stressed now that Sasshi wasn’t taking part of the ssk, and well her kennin with AKB suddenly come to and end so we actually talked but more of what we could do. 

But now at least for a year and a few months more she is part of IZ*ONE and I’m really proud of her but I can’t wait until she comes back with me and we could be the supper pair in HKT. But in that moment i decide to watch the city through the window and i found walking the persons i was waiting to see.

She was well beautiful she has always been but she looked astounding now her hair has grown up and she was  wearing her oversized hoodie with pants, that she have always love, I really missed her that’s  why I had been avoiding to see her, because when I will see her I couldn’t support to think that I cannot be by her side a second always.

Haruppi she told me with a beautiful smile and then she hug me, I’m glad you called me you look great she told me, and you look beautiful I said while returning her hug.

what are you doing in Korea? 

Well actually, Saku-chan i was supposed to see a doctor but I missed the appointment 

so you are coming back?. she asked with hope in her eyes. Yes I will be back as I promise you but I have to fully recovered first that’s  why I’m here I said while stricking her beautiful hair.

well tomorrow I don’t have schedule what do you think if take you to your appointment and later we can go out and I will show you around Seoul.

thats sounds amazing, well but do you know how can I return to my hotel I asked while laughing 

she laughed with me and said with a smile there isn’t not need to do that, come with we will be going to my dormitory you can sleep with me. Tomorrow we will go to you hotel, first let’s  have dinner my members were preparing something so you should join us.

sure I will love that.