Three Months Later

Truthful Love

Three months had passed and Jungkook was sitting on the couch. The tv was on, but his mind was elsewhere. On thoughts of him and Jimin. He didn't know exactly why the thoughts were already on his mind. But he knew when he wanted the thoughts to play out.

The sound of the door opening and closeing broke him from his thoughts. Jimin turned the corner of the hallway. He gave a tired smile when his eyes met Jungkook's. Jungkook smiled and patted the seat next to him.

Jimin set his bag on the floor before walking to the couch. Jimin snuggled up into Jungkook's side. Burying his head in Jungkook's chest. Wrapping arms around his taller but younger boyfriend who returned the gesture.

Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin's head. "How was your day, Babe?"

Jimin's voice, muffled by Jungkook's shirt, flitted up to Jungkook's ears. "It was exhausting." Jimin lifted his head, chin resting on the other's chest. "I can't wait until next weekend. I finally get a break."

Jungkook smiled, running a hand through Jimin's soft hair. "I know, Baby. It's almost here." He pecked Jimin's lips. "Let's get some sleep." Jimin groaned, but Jungkook ingored him. He shifted his position just enough to where he could lift Jimin.

Jimin let out a sqeak of surprise even though Jungkook had done similar things before. 

That night, Jungkook's mind was realing. He pick up his phone and quietly, as to not wake up Jimin, texted Yoongi.

the text

Jungkook kissed Jimins head. He made a silent wish as he waited for Yoongi to respond. Please just let him stay happy.

 

•the next weekend•

Jimin had woken up to a note on the pillow next to him. It read, “My dearest Jimin, today is a day  made for you. I wish for you to enjoy this day to the fullest. So if you come to the kitchen, breakfast will be awaiting you. ❤”

Jimin grinned and bit his lip at Jungkook's cute and adorable little note. Jimin followed the instructions. When he got to the kitchen, his eyes widened.

Infront of him lay a beautiful breakfast along with a single rose. Jimin carefully walked over, only to see a note next to the rose.

"A delicious breakfast for you. Please enjoy the food before you actually go on and follow my next gift, love. The next thing I have planned for you for today after breakfast is a nice massage. You will find that Seoul Spa has a reservation for one under Jeon, and that it has already been paid for. Enjoy My Dear. ❤"

Jimin couldn't beleive it. Jungkook had done all of this for him. But... Where was Jungkook?

Jimin quickly texted Jungkook with a simple message.

"You are spoiling me. I love you. Thank you… For everything. 😘🤧💛"

Jungkook responded in seconds. "Anything for you, Babe. But the day has only just begun. I love you.❤"

Jimin texted Jungkook back asking what he meant, but after two minutes of no response, Jimin knew he wasn't going to get an answer.

The day went on. Jimin enjoyed the spa day. It was the afternoon when he left, but before he left he was given another note. One that lead him to a tailor. There he received a suit and another note.

Jimin's suit

The note lead him to a very fancy and expensive restaurant. One that Jimin had mentioned only once in passing.

Jimin was near tears as he entered the restaurant. Jingkook went through a lot of trouble for him, and he was so appreciative.

Jimin gave the hostess Jungkook's name. She led him to a table. Jungkook was standing next to it with a smile on his face and flowers in his hands. Jimin held back the tears as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

Jungkook's suit

"Kook..." They pulled apart just enough to look each other in the eye. "I..." Jimin searched for the right words. "Today was amazing. Thank you for everything."

Jungkook grinned and kissed him. He pulled away, but he was still close enough for his lips to brush Jimin's as he spoke. "The day isn't over yet, Love." he pecked Jimin's lips once more before gesturing to the table for them to sit.

Halfway through dinner, Jungkook excused himself for a moment. He quickly texted their friends. "It's time." After adjusting his suit, he went back to the table. He could see their friends watching from a distance.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he got to the table. "Jimin, there is something I want to ask you." Jimin looked at him in worried confusuon. Jungkook smiled and took Jimin's hand.

"I've been thinking about this for probably a month now." Jungkook got down on one knee. Jimin's mouth dropped. His eyes were so wide and already tearing up. His free hand flew up to his mouth.

"I know we have only been together for three months, but I want us to be together forever. I want to be able to forever call you mine. You mean so much to me." Jungkook gulped.

"I love you, Jimin. I love the way your face scrunches up when you get upset at one of our hyungs. I love the way you giggle and laugh. I love how well our bodys fit together when we hug." Jungkook his lips and pulled the ring out of his pocket.

"We both are puzzles mising a piece. But I think, when we are together, our puzzles become complete. So…. Park Jimin…. will you do the honor of marrying me?"

Jimin couldn't speak. Tears were pouring down his face. He was so touched. He didn't know how to speak anymore so he did the next best thing he could think of.

He put both of his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, nodded slightly and kissed him. Cheers went up around them, but they didn't notice as they pulled apart. Jungkook slid the ring onto Jimin's finger before wiping the tears off of his fiancé's face.

That moment was when they knew that their lives would be amazing together. That was the moment both of their worlds were perfect.

 

•THE END•