prologue

Princess Protection Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal looks the foreign space in front of her in curiosity. Her eyes wide and forms an ‘O’ shape, as the feeling of wanting to know more of this place rises in her chest. She has learned a lot of things ever since she was little, but never has she known of that place. No one has ever mentioned about it to her before. All she knows is that, one of her servants brought her there after all the chaos that happened inside her palace. She has no idea of what’s going on, but she remembers that Mr. Kim, the servant, said that, “We need to get you safe.”

Now, she is in a completely state of confusion. The space in front of her seems to be like a lab, with people in black suits and dresses scatter all over the place. It is huge, with advanced computers and devices fill every angle in the room. All of them seems busy, and Mr. Kim is also nowhere on her side. She stands there awkwardly, her hands tightly clutching to her crumpled soft pink gown, secretly hoping that one of them would eventually notice that she is there, and she needs to be enlightened of what this is all about.

She looks up to one of the glass mirrors that connects the room she’s standing in to the other room, and from the reflection, she finally notices that her hair is all over the place. She gasps dramatically, frowning and pouting, before she quickly tries to fix it. Sir Alberto will definitely scold me for this, she mentally remarks and thinks of the disappointment her stylist would get if he saw how unpleasant she looks like at the moment. Not only her hair, but she looks horrible in general too, with undeniably visible dark circles and eye bags, and smeared makeup.

Just when she is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter