"First: The Crash"

The Catastrophe in Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a short "hi" before you go straight to reading. Well then, carry on ^^

☪ฺ:.。.☆☆ღ.♡.ღ☆☆.。.:☪ฺ*。.☪ฺ:.。.☆☆ღ.♡.ღ☆☆.。.:☪ฺ*。.☪ฺ

 

"Let me go already, Jackson!" 

Jinyoung tries to break free from the chinese's arms while laughing. He already said he's leaving and hearing this, Jackson refused to let him go and clinged onto him like a stray cat asking to be taken home by its new owner. 

"You can ace those tests even without reviewing. So just school and stay with us for one more hour!"

Jinyoung could only laugh some more at what Jackson has just said. He also hears Jaebum's scoff, Youngjae's loud laugh, as well as Yugyeom and Bambam's loud cheering, obviously siding with Jackson. 

 

They are all here at this bar, him and his good friends. The six of them knows each other since they were kids, because they all lived in the same neighborhood. Their parents are close to one another too, they even spend Christmas and New Year altogether. Their bond is unbreakable, and Jinyoung won't want to have it any other way. Even now, when they're all in college, although they're in different year levels, they still find time to get together. Nothing can break them apart.

"Besides!" Youngjae took the chance to speak. "This is my celebration, hyung! You can't go home earlier than us!"

Jinyoung started waving his hands in front of him, trying to dismiss Youngjae's idea. Although the younger is correct, they did agree to go on a night out because Youngjae made it in his audition and now has the lead role in the school's winter play. "You know that I would stay if I could, Youngjae-ah. Bambam spending his money on us is a rare thing to happen and I would very much want to order more food and drinks just to rip him off but.... I really need to review for tomorrow's exams. So..."

"Alright, you guys." Jaebum was the one talking now. Being the oldest in the group, the mullet guy has some sort of power...he thinks. "It's already past eleven, and we know Jinyoung rarely goes out of his room during midterms. We're lucky he even joined us in the first place." Jinyoung nodded, agreeing, and the rest except for Jackson were shrugging. "Let's just let him leave and review for his exams peacefully, alright?"

And that is how he managed to get away from the guys, not forgetting to tap Jaebum's shoulders, giving him a smile of thanks after the older helped him in removing Jackson's clawed hands from him.

 

He is now driving on his way home. Jinyoung purposely didn't drink that much because he needs to drive back home, and like he said earlier, he still needs to review for his exams tomorrow. All of them are having midterm exams tomorrow, but only him stresses himself out in reviewing. It is because he is running for honors, while his friends are just trying to pass with a minimum grade. 

He stepped on the gas again when the stop light turned green. He then saw his phone lighting up, from the dashboard. Jinyoung reached for it and checked, only to see that he received an email from one of his blockmates. It's the file which their professor has given, which will help him more in reviewing. He made a quick turn, as he opened the file but his clumsiness made him drop his phone.

"." Jinyoung hissed as he tried to reach for his phone. It's just at his feet so it was easy for him to get it.

But when he looked at the road ahead of him, he was surprised to see someone standing in the middle of the road, blocking his way. It was all too fast, and before he could swerve, he already hit the guy. The impact was so hard, Jinyoung almost jumped on his seat. He gripped on the steering wheel his car's tires made a loud screeching sound.

He heard a loud crash, before he felt everything as it goes black.

 

**********

 

He hears voices. People talking, some are laughing. Jinyoung hears it, before he could open his eyes.

Where am I? 

It is the first thought that crossed his mind, as he looked around the place he is in. He could see random people, seated on tables. Some in pairs, or in a group, some are alone. What is this place? He sees an old lady maybe in her late forties or early fifties, in a uniform similar to those working at Wendy's. He sees a uniformed guy also, taking order from a small boy. What's a kid doing at a burger joint all alone?

He figured he's at a burger joint because he saw at the counter, a menu board where pictures of hamburgers are posted. But why is he here? What time is it anyway? It's a bit gloomy outside, as he sees from the glass windows. It's like it's gonna rain anytime. 

What is he doing here and how did he end up in here?

Jinyoung was busy trying to think of an answer when some random guy wearing a black hoodie sat on the seat in front of him. Since he is alone on this booth, maybe the stranger thought he could use some company? 

"Hi." The guy said, almost in a whisper. He could still see his flaring red hair although he has his hoodie on. "Are you hungry?"

Creasing his forehead, Jinyoung answered. "I do like to have a burger."

"I have some peanuts here." The guy brought out his hand and showed him a bag of peanuts. Why does he have that in his pocket? Peanuts, really? Jinyoung looked at the guy weirdly, but the guy continued, putting the bag of peanuts on top of the table. "You should eat this and just settle with water."

Now why would he do that? He's hungry, and is at a burger joint, and he wants a burger. 

"May I take your order?" Just then, a waiter went to their table, with a notepad at hand. And I'll get me some burger, Jinyoung thought.

"One cheeseburger, please."  he said, ignoring how the guy grunted. "Thank you." He just told the waiter who left after taking his order.

"You ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter