Prologue: My Memories

Music of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Music Of My Heart" weaves a tale where music transcends boundaries, heals souls, and reveals the deepest emotions that words cannot express. In the series bearing the same name, the symphony of hearts unfolds.

 

On a seemingly ordinary Thursday afternoon, fate orchestrated a moment that shattered the tranquility of a young life. Strolling home from a summer job at an ice cream shop, the air filled with the melodies of life, when an ominous sound pierced the air. Screeching brakes and the jarring clang of metal brought impending doom.

 

In a heartbeat, life veered off its well-tread path. The collision was swift and merciless, tossing the protagonist into the air before gravity yanked them back down. In the aftermath, darkness enveloped their senses.

 

Awakening in a hospital room, the world transformed into whispers and worry. Pain surged through every fiber of their being, searing like an inferno. Eyes falling upon their shattered legs, they confronted the reality that life had dealt an irrevocable blow.

 

Weeks blurred into an agonizing haze of surgeries and therapy. Amidst the pain, the unwavering presence of devoted parents, their strength shadowed by concern. The verdict was disheartening – walking was a dream forever lost.

 

Yet, resilience ignited within the depths of their soul. Refusing to be defined by their newfound limitations, a resolve emerged to embrace the gift of a second chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter