SOME UNTOLD WORDS

SOME UNTOLD WORDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some unsaid words…

 

It was a Sunday and I was in the college searching a special locker. Its not easy to jump a 6 feet wall with the help of ladder but I did as people said anything for love.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not me originally but if you will stay with a crazy bestfriend then you will understand what my pain is. I loved a boy from 7 years and that crazy bestfriend of mine “Sneha“ is also with me from 7 years. It was our 5th std when I joined this school and from that day on I had chrush on Ansuman Rai urf my Ansu. He is a boy whom every girl would dream about. But I never dreamt. I just could not sleep. It was a secret my top secret but just a day before yesterday me and Snehu were doing a sleep_over and she caught me. As law says bestfriends can’t lie to eachother I could not and I had to slit everything out like when how,which,place. God she is such a little devil.

She forced me to write a poem for him and put it beside his locker. And I was doing so.

 

 

 

My heart was beating like hell and the one who was rubbing my back was no_other than Snehu. We were really made for eachother friends. We always stayed beside eachother and complete each_other.

Ansu was moving towards his locker and my heart was about to blast.

“ See there is a letter for our hero.”said Ashis and just about to open it up. Sneha went to him and drag him .

“ Come Ashis I have some_thing to show you.” Sneha said while dragging.

How could he read that even Sneha is not allowed to read my poems that were written for Ansu.

It was lunch time and we were sitting in canteen having our lunch. Ashis came and joined Ansu who was sitting alone. I badly wanted to join him but my nerdy_self. I never talked to boys except just some very close ones.

Sneha and my bestfriend Partha was one of them and also Sneha’s brother Soumya is my best_friend. One of our bestfriend was absent today. That’s why paro(Partha’s pet name) was sad. Yes you guessed right Partha had a chrush on her I mean Roja. That’s why Sneha and I call him Pa-Ro: Partha and Roja.

“WHATTT??? YOU BURN IT?” Ashis yelled making us deaf.

“Someone wrote you a letter, How can you burn it jerk?” Ashis said little less loudly but was enough for us to hear.

Snehu was giving me a ‘I am sorry look’ but what did she do wrong. May be this poem was not that good. I lied to myself when I knew I did my best but once I was about to show him my love I will never back down.

*skip the weak*

It was again Monday and I did the same thing yesterday. But noone except Snehu knows that I know Lipika would cry a lot once she will figure it out as she is insanely emotional. Lipa would be sad that I did not said her this but she is very understanding she will definitely understand me. Funniest member of our group was Ashu and The most opened book was Chinu. They were bestfriends but never get tired to tease each_other it was their love.

I wanted to see what Ansu will do this time so I was secretly spying over him. He went to his locker and found it he opened it and read I guess and his back was facing me so I could not read his eyes but trust me his eyes talks the most and I talk to his eyes in my dreams as I know I can never be brave enough to talk to him in even my dreams.

He put it in his locker once he was done with whatever he was doing with it. I was happy that atleast he did not burn it. But I was wrong he put it in the empty dustbin and burn it. For a moment I was angry but once I saw Ashis who was also spying behind wall. I thanked Ansu for doing this may be he saw Ashis before and did this. Atleast he read it . this was enough for me and I will not stop writing here. I do not want him to do anything for me but I just want to confess every inch of my heart before him.

As I decided I wrote poems not one but it was already 4 months since I am writing each Sunday and he burns each Monday. How can he be that rude I thought manytimes but I choose this path so every responsibilites were mine.

It was my birth day so I wrote a poem on my favourite colour paper ‘purple’. As every Monday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter