Chapter 1 "Unknown Man"

The Red Bell

Chapter 1 “Unknown Man” I woke up to a strange noise, it sounded as if a bell. But it didn’t at the same time, it was the strangest sound so I had gotten up to see what was happening. As I got up, I checked around my empty dorm room with my roommate gone. “Where did she go?”, the thought came into my mind but I really didn’t care. I couldn’t even see her colors, as I was a child there was an accident that led my eyes to not see the colors of people but everything else. It was weird but my doctors said I was one of a kind. I got closer towards the white wooden door the sound got louder. I turned the door lightly and heard the sound of the door click, I walked out of the room with no trouble. As I turned towards the sound I felt someone grabbed my hand and pulled me in from behind. “Who is there let me go!”, I said scared and anxious because this could lead either way. I tried loosening their grip but then the person fell on my shoulder and let go of me, “hello?” I said as they fell on my shoulder and almost started to fall off, but luckily I caught the person. “M-mom are we home yet?”, said the person with a voice of a man. As he was talking his breath smelled of sake. I was surprised that a 20 something man walked from the nearest club to here. I grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulders and dragged him to my roommates bed. As I put him in the bed I noticed that the bell stopped ringing. After that thought I was extremely drained from all my energy and I fell asleep soundly on my bed. The next day I awoke to my alarm clock, 3 hours before my first class. I couldn’t remember much from last night but as I turned my head towards my roommate’s bed, there was a guy. An unknown guy that I forgot about that was drunk last night. I got up towards the bed he fell asleep in and noticed something.