Terrifying, But It's Fun

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo actually rested until she fully recovered, which took almost two weeks. She needed to be in her best condition as her schedule would be so packed from the day she resumed her work until months after that. 

Let's see; London Fashion Week, photo shoot for several magazines, comeback recording, new dance practice, three variety shows, year end Japan tour and also starring for Zico sunbaenim's new music video. Oh, did she mention her first drama after debut? All in the span of four months. Jisoo was fully booked, what a miracle!

She loved being busy because that means meeting her Blinks too, especially on the day when she recorded the music video with Zico. Her fans prepared a coffee truck for those on the set and cheering for her when she was just starring as the female lead of that said video, not even featuring on the song! How they knew her schedule and the location of the set? All thanks to Zico for announcing it beforehand that Jisoo would be in his upcoming music video thus, creating a buzz among fans and resulting in them using their FBI skills to seek information about it. Not that Zico cared though, he loved to see Mino's labelmate enjoyed the filming. It made him happy when Jisoo was happy.

 

 

*****************************************************

 

 

Jisoo was just about to sleep when her phone rang. Upon seeing the caller, she slid the screen to answer it and immediately was bombarded with the questions, "how was the filming? Does Zico and you...umm, no...do you enjoy it? Is everything okay?"

"We kissed", Jisoo nonchalantly replied.

"Ohh, okay.............wait, what?"

"Yeah, we kissed. On the lips".

Silence.

Ten seconds and suddenly Jisoo burst in laughter. She laughed hysterically before she continued, "Oh my god, you really believed it? I'm just kidding!"

But Namjoon still froze. His heart almost burst upon hearing the word kiss. He took a deep breath and chuckled a bit to hide his feeling at the moment, "yah, Jisoo, you got me, huh?"

"Sorry, Taetae said you are easy to fool so I can't not teasing you", Jisoo could not stop laughing while sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter