And Yes, He Was Smitten By Her

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't ask Namjoon why he kept messaging Jisoo after that 4 a.m. conversation because he himself could not answer it. Telling her how his day was suddenly became his favourite activity that he really looked forward to every day. 

At first, he would only text her a simple "hey, guess what? Taehyung just embarrassed himself today", but then it became "we only talk about Taehyung, how about you? You good today?" and suddenly it changed to "I wish you were here instead of these guys. I'm tired and a bit stressed but please don't compare me with Yoongi hyung cause he's just the eye of the storm. By the way, I got secondhand embarrassment today, all thanks to your best friend, Taetae".

And maybe Namjoon was a little bit addicted as he casually text her right after he woke up, in between of his schedule, before he went to sleep and his favourite, while at the studio as he got to share the lyrics he wrote because surprisingly, Jisoo was a good lyricist herself. It was YG who restricted her from unleashing the talent to public.

It went on for months, even when they were busy with tours so when Jisoo did not reply him for more than three days, he drastically sent, "are you okay? I'm dead worried here. Can I call you?"

 

 

*****************************************************

 

 

Are you ok? I'm dead worried here. Can I call you?

- Kim Namjoon

​Yup, I'm ok. 

- Chuchu

Really? 

- Kim Namjoon

Yeah.

- Chuchu

I don't believe it. I want to call you.

- Kim Namjoon

Sure, if you don't believe me.

- Chuchu

It should take less than a minute to dial Jisoo's nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter